Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall Empty
PostSubject: W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall   W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:19 pm

As this theme blurs over the XWI PA system... a boy who wears sneakers, Blue Jeans, and nappy hair with glasses on his face and wearing "Anti-XWI"... walking down to the ring.... while they BOO's him, he stands in the ring with a micphone on his hand... About to speak

W82

As you XWI Universe wondering..."Why is Vader Leaving?" or "Why is W82 outta here for?"... The first reason why i wrote that vader is "leaving" or Qutting this company..is too face facts that he is a old school, he is man who shouldnt be put in ANY roster...Same with Nash, that tall son of a Gun...But on to my piont, i feel like taking over a Brand that i should run... since this Universe is controlled by "Fear The Viper"(Fans: FTV!!! FTV!!!)... is that i should just ask him Or take down Mr Invader X down for myself (Fans: Invader X!!! I X!!)... now, i dont have any control on who says...all i can Say is....(Mic Shuts Off).

While W82 is waiting for someone he can talk to...the fans are on a Booing Mode

TBCB:FTV/Invader X Or Anyone on here...
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247916

PostSubject: Re: W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall   W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:55 am

"You think you know me" is heard and the boos from the audience now turn into loud cheers as Edge's theme begins to play

The Rated R Supertar comes out from the back with the XWI title on his shoulder and his Rated R custom Mic on his hand. He walks down the ramp and stops in the middle of it. He puts the mic on the floor to grab the title with both hands and the raise it to the air as rainbow fireworks explode behind him. He puts the belt back on his shoulder, picks up the mic and continues his way to the ring climbing the steel steps and passing trough the ropes to enter. He awaits for the crowd to go quiet to speak

::::R::::The Rated R Superstar EDGE::::R::::
Look kid, I don't know who you are, I don't know where you're from or how you get here, however I do one thing about you, you really have courage, only brave men can come out here and speak his mind out and do it no matter what the consequences are. I did it last month and look where it got me, I am this company's biggest Champion!!

The fans start cheering again and then Edge continues

::::R::::The Rated R Superstar EDGE::::R::::
And sure I had to pass trough many difficulties but that's the risk of going against the authority, but what you gotta do is beat those problems you find in your way and prove how great you are. what I'm gonna say to you right now is for real, I'm not gonna say this as the Rated R Superstar, I'm not gonna say it as the XWI champion, I'm gonna say it as who I really am, as Adam Copeland! So listen to me carefully, if you're gonna speak, if you're gonna talk about what's in your mind, you better be prepared not just to talk, but to show it and prove it to the world! whether it's on this ring infront of this people, back in that locker room or any place you're at, you HAVE to back..it..UP!!

Edge then gives his mic to W82 so he can speak without getting interrupted

TBCB: W82
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249593

PostSubject: Re: W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall   W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:06 am

OCC : '' W82 , umm who is the character w82 that you are using, um cause he isn't in the Game ? Are you switching from Vader to someone ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers

PostSubject: Re: W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall   W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:55 pm

feartheviper wrote:
OCC : '' W82 , umm who is the character w82 that you are using, um cause he isn't in the Game ? Are you switching from Vader to someone ?

To FTV: You'll see..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall   W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:51 pm

As this theme hits...everybody in the arena are booing... as SCSA comes out wearing Anti-XWI shirt short jeans and boots while he comes down to the ring...he enters the the ropes by rolling into the ring and gets the mic from Edge's hand while W82 stands there... smiling, while the fans are booing at SCSA in the ring..and his theme cuts off.

SCSA

Listen here folks, we got a youngster in this ring.."Breaking the fourth wall".. But this anit a sketch comedy show boy.. this is a federation..A F*cking Wrestling fedrarion... But since you anit got nobody at this moment, why don't you use me as my manager?( W82 shakes his head yes).. Well, that was simple.. Now let me get down to bussiness, (Stares at Edge) how many times ive seen you?... many times, but that dont matter...As i step foot in this ring, no matter how much pain that im in...I CAN STILL WHOOP Some ASS (Fans: Shut Up Austin).. So be on a look out XWI Universe and guys backstage.. Cuz im be RASIN HELL i get my hands on a championship...And Edge, hold on to that title or else....(Edge: Or else what?)...(Austin Puts a Stunner on Edge..while the fans are booing, and W82 gets the mic from the mat... and says to Edge, " Cuz that's the Bottom Line...Cuz 3:16 AND I said so").

While Stone Cold theme's plays they leave the ring while Edge is on the mat motionless.. Untill the Scene fades

EORP

Any Comments?
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall   W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:39 pm

god-modding? Anyone? Well if you had asked I could've agreed with this attack but since you even didn't let me know about it I won't take it..delete that and next time ask me first before you attack me..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall   W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:06 pm

XxJFxX wrote:
god-modding? Anyone? Well if you had asked I could've agreed with this attack but since you even didn't let me know about it I won't take it..delete that and next time ask me first before you attack me..

Shit, i forgot... You know what man, i dint know.... Screw it alright...i Anit F'N Perfect. Why dont tell on FTV then me better yet ill leave this place... Happy Now? Question Oh yeah i anit taking it down either
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall   W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:55 pm

too bad you really had the potential to be someone here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall   W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall Empty

Back to top Go down

W82...is Breaking The Forth Wall
Page 1 of 1