Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Waste will be Disposed, Revenge shall be taken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249743

Waste will be Disposed, Revenge shall be taken  Empty
PostSubject: Waste will be Disposed, Revenge shall be taken    Waste will be Disposed, Revenge shall be taken  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:19 am

:::l Prologue l:::

If you fight then fight with everything that you are, if you are going to be put against uneven odds hold onto what you have fight to achieve. There is nothing but pain and anguish within this life spotted with a few good moments and few supporters that help you work your tough road. But Sometimes people you think who have your back Don't while they seem to be the biggest reason to your failure, There comes a time when after all you have accomplished, you go down,to a point where You can't be burried any further. When you aren't respected by your friends, and then a change is necessary,You have to change the course of your life for the better, or even if you have something that symbolizes you as the best. That is the good that you keep your fighting form, that is what one takes to heart and spirit even in their darkest hour.

'' ' The scene opens with the skies Orange, we see the Sun drowning beneath a clam Sea, and we are in a beach, as we see Its crowded with people, swimming playing, with everyone having a good time, The Camera all of a sudden shifts its attention to a strange, man who is seem walking along the sea shores, with his hands in his pockets, he and his face facing the sand, The camera follows him, as his Face is unknown, The camera follows his foot steps, as he walks and walks, Until, all Of a sudden he stops, and suddenly turns back, The Man is none other than cody rhodes, as we see half of his face but then he covers his face with his hand and begins to speak ''

Waste will be Disposed, Revenge shall be taken  Cdyrhod

From the past few week's disappointment is all I am, From losing to a jobber like Hunico, to losing the Intercontinental Championship shot, again to Lose my Tag team title match, I realize there is a problem.
There is a problem, a reason to why a pure wrestling blood, A Second Generation Superstar such as myself ifsgoing on a roller coaster road all the bottom of the ground. I mean people like Michael Cole are standing up against me,

I have been thinking of a reason, the reason to why the impossible is happening, as Cody Rhodes has never ever been in a situation where he has been in such a long losing streak.

'' Turns away and walks as he look's in the ground, we see half of his face in the camera, and doesn't seem happy as he continues to speak ''

Let's not worry about the past, because that's all it is. It's the past, and I for one, love looking forward, But the matter of importance of this past is the mistakes that I want to learn from that, And as a matter of fact Cody Rhodes Just found out his mistakes, and he shall eliminate all of them and become what he is destined to be and that is nothing but a Champion. Championship define a man in this industry, and That is all I have my eyes set on. But before winning a Title, I shall remove all my weaknesses which I shall reveal very soon, and They will be eliminate forever.

Just look at these people among me, they are having a time of their lives, they are enjoying with their loved ones and I stand a man who is broken, but I shall change it all. The Waste shall be eliminated, and Revenge from all the people who never thought of me as threat. I am coming and I shall change it all, The Rage within me shall break you apart and no single man can stop me. Tonight its all about sending a message. Tonight is about showing the world what Cody Rhodes is all about.

Tonight I face Michael Cole, a man who is clearly nothing but a joke. You attacked me, and that is the biggest humiliation I have had, A Humiliation that I shall get revenge from. Michael Cole you are simply done. I've never seen a debacle like this before and I'm pissed beyond belief that this happened. So you've to bear the brunt of the frustration that I am carrying on my back. Tonight, there will be a 'come to Jesus meeting' and believe me when I say this, you are the one who's going to be wishing for the coming of Jesus because I'll beat the mortal hell out of you. Tonight, there is no hope for you and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Tonight I am going to hurt you Cole, I can tell by your words you're ready. Tonight, let the question not be "Who Will Let Me?" but rather "Who Will Stop Me?' I know it won't be you and I know now there ain't no one who can stop Cody Rhodes.

'' Cody Rhodes walks away and the camera fades and the scene comes to an end ''

-- End Of RP --

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227390

Waste will be Disposed, Revenge shall be taken  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste will be Disposed, Revenge shall be taken    Waste will be Disposed, Revenge shall be taken  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:35 am

OOC: Awesome promo Smile !! i like the prologue thing ,now this will be interesting
Back to top Go down

Waste will be Disposed, Revenge shall be taken
Page 1 of 1