Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Monday Night War Zone Results

Go down 
+3
Whack Ass
XxJFxX
xXALIXx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227240

Monday Night War Zone Results  Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:23 am

Monday Night War Zone Results  RenderedImageCA1W4F43

The Pyro hits and yet another exciting show of Monday Night Warzone starts and the camera takes a quick view of the attendance, the crowd seems pretty excited.

Jim Ross

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to Monday Night Warzone.

Jerry Lawler

Tonight is the Last Monday Night before Retribution.

Jim Ross

Tonight will determine huge matches for retribution as it is gonna fill up the card. A very important Warzone .

Jerry Lawler

JR im excited , Lets kick things of with The tournament Finals, The winner of This Match will face The Miz at the PPV for the vacant XWI championship

Jim Ross

Brock Lesnar vs Dolph Zigler The Finals.

Opening Match
XWI Contender Match
Extreme Rulez - Singles
Brock Lesnar vs Dolph Ziggler

Jerry Lawler

oh my god !! Brock Lesnar has done it ,Brock Lesnar is going to retribution to face the Miz for the XWI Title.

Jim Ross

King Brock lesnar is truly an unstopable war machine , he beat everyone to get to the XWI Title.

As Brock is celebrating his victory , he asks for a mic , as a near bye crew member gives him ,brock is breathing heavily , he turns towards the crowd and begins to speak.

:::Brock Lesnar:::

I told everyone i would do it, even if i have to go threw the whole roster of monday night warzone and i did it , i did this all to become the XWI champion, what i mean is im going to retribution , i am beating the miz and having my revenge , and i am becoming the XWI champion weather you like it or not. i give you my word i will not lose , i dint beat the whole roster for losing at the main event,I will be the face of the company and at the PPV you will all know very well why i was the Next Big Thing here in the XWI, because when im champion , ill just be known as the baddest man on the planet.

Brock Lesnar drops the Mic and leaves , we goto commercials.

Jerry Lawler

We are back on monday night warzone as we had a great opening match when brock lesnar defeted dolph zigler to earn the rights to face the miz at the ppv for the XWI Title.

Jim Ross

Strong words from lesnar ,Ladies and gentle men our next match is gonna be a great extreme rules Match as AJ styles Battles the intercontinental champion batista .

Match 2
Extreme Rules - Singles
Batista vs AJ Styles

Spoiler:

Jim Ross

For the second straight week in a row the intercontinental champion batista loses again .

Jerry Lawler

JR Tonight theres gonna be a battle royal to determine who will face batista at retribution, batista better back his game up.

Jim Ross

Because if he doesnt he will very well lose the title which solidifies his career.Our Next Match is The rock vs The Miz.

Match 3
Singles Extreme Rulez
The Rock VS The Miz

Jim Ross

The Great one has beaten The Miz.

Jerry lawler

That was a good Match , now our next bout is going to be great as the olympic gold medalist the Kurt Angle Faces triple H

Jim Ross

These guys have a lot of history but after this there gonna have to end it because at retribution they team up with john cena to face Team Frenzy is a brand vs brand Match.

Match 4
Singles Extreme Rulez
Kurt Angle VS Triple H

Spoiler:

Jerry Lawler

Our Next Match is a another brand vs brand match , Last week FNF beat MNW in there own show,Will they be able to do it again lets find out

Jim Ross

it all started in a twitter war between cena and rhodes as now both of them will fight for there brands.

Match 5
Brand vs Brand
Extreme Rules
FNF GM Choice vs MNW GM Choice
Cody Rhodes vs John Cena

Spoiler:

Jim Ross

Now its time for our Main event a 4 man battle royal to determine the number 1 contenderfor the intercontinental title

Jerry Lawler]

4 of the most talented atheletes in all of XWI , collide

Jim Ross

But only one will be victorious tonight.

Jerry Lawler

and that man will face batista for the intercontinental title at retribution.

Main Event
Battle royal to determine # 1 contender for ic titles
Drew McIntyre Vs Alberto Del Rio vs JBL vs loser of match 1

Spoiler:

Last edited by xXALIXx on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247916

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 am

Quote :
I put a tournament into which 8 superstars on my brand will be lucky enough to compete for a chance to face The Miz at Retribution for the XWI Championship... the Losers of the tournament will have a second chance to earn gold as I've also made it official 6 of the 7 losers in the tournament will compete in a battle royal to determine the #1 contender for Batista's Intercontinental CHampionship at Retribution

Quote :
Main Event

6 losers will get into the battle royal but this card shows a 4 way rumble match with 5 men involved, but the promo said 6, shouldn't the Rock be in that battle royal too since he was one of the losers of the tournament?
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227061

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:48 am

did the rock really rp?

a 1 rp doesn't make rock 24/7 active
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226374

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:09 am

XxJFxX wrote:
Quote :
I put a tournament into which 8 superstars on my brand will be lucky enough to compete for a chance to face The Miz at Retribution for the XWI Championship... the Losers of the tournament will have a second chance to earn gold as I've also made it official 6 of the 7 losers in the tournament will compete in a battle royal to determine the #1 contender for Batista's Intercontinental CHampionship at Retribution

Quote :
Main Event

6 losers will get into the battle royal but this card shows a 4 way rumble match with 5 men involved, but the promo said 6, shouldn't the Rock be in that battle royal too since he was one of the losers of the tournament?

I would've put rock in itt buth wasn't sure if you would return...

did you by chance change cena to heel? Cause he's a damm face.... I don't understand how rhodes beat him
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249593

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:24 am

You haven't RPied at all JF, u never came online, so we all assumed you left ... But we had to wait coz we werent sure, and we couldnt have another inactive champion
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:32 am

Invader-X wrote:
I would've put rock in itt buth wasn't sure if you would return...

the best thing would've been asking me but yeah I see your point it's ok Wink

feartheviper wrote:
You haven't RPied at all JF, u never came online, so we all assumed you left ... But we had to wait coz we werent sure, and we couldnt have another inactive champion

I posted 4 promos in like 2 days in the week I left, just saying Wink
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:48 pm

There are arund 4-5 ppl who have made 4 promos is a day, Just saying Wink
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:28 pm

feartheviper wrote:

Is a day? I don't speak english that well can you explain me what does tha mean Wink
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:32 pm

XxJFxX wrote:
feartheviper wrote:

Is a day? I don't speak english that well can you explain me what does tha mean Wink

Dude, Listen Im sorry things didn't go your way no matter hw much you whined and cried abt it, now you plan to just keep contradicting me and everyone else, Im sure you knw wht I meant by tht statement I made but to make you clear I meant

In a Day . ' Im using a mobile, so sorry if I made a little mistake, Well Just get a life and stop causing drama
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:47 pm

feartheviper wrote:
Well Just get a life and stop causing drama

where do I get a life? the mall? and what is drama?
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:09 am

You people are over reacting... All JF wanted was some answers and explanation...
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:14 am

Invader-X wrote:
You people are over reacting... All JF wanted was some answers and explanation...

You sure ? well we gave him answers and he keeps asking another one and another one.. is he tht dumb not to figure out himself abt why was he released or not given a title shot
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:12 am

Invader-X wrote:

Exactly, but I guess I forgot who I was talking to, little brains can't follow me Cool
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:55 am

XxJFxX wrote:
Invader-X wrote:

Exactly, but I guess I forgot who I was talking to, little brains can't follow me Cool

Over react.. U question each and everything we do, Just PM me ur problems rather than spamming all over the place and making it an issue, how is tht for u ?
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:09 am

spamming all over the place? I'm guessing you're talking about the site but I've only been posting in like 2 or 3 topics, how does that make it "all the place" ? scratch
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:26 am

XxJFxX wrote:
spamming all over the place? I'm guessing you're talking about the site but I've only been posting in like 2 or 3 topics, how does that make it "all the place" ? scratch

Hmm let's see you made around 5-6 posts already, rather you could just PM me your problems ..
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:34 am

that I get, it's the "all over the place" part what bugs me
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:40 am

XxJFxX wrote:
that I get, it's the "all over the place" part what bugs me

Mother of god can u stop whining about every single thing I SAY and get a Grip. Dont you have a god damn life than to argue about every small thing.
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:47 am

xD this is awesome xP
oh yess I do and Im a Dick
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:48 am

XxJFxX wrote:
xD this is awesome xP

Yup I can see tht Very Happy Glad u agreed
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226664

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:05 pm

XxJFxX wrote:
xD this is awesome xP

That's pretty obvious,i got something for you that will rest your case Wink

Monday Night War Zone Results  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3GzrjmXaMNlFhnT-XmnSwWs0dUjxvmQiil7BG6xajeJgqjbHrN3hYGNVivQ
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx

xXPaulXx

XWI Cash : 225765

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:44 pm

where's food when u need it,just wasted my time reading this topic
for god's sake why am i even replying,this "ruckus" is meaningless
bury the hatchet or me bury ur children Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:28 pm

haha he doesn't have time to be online but he does have it to edit and delete my posts, that's nice lol
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Racky 08 wrote:
XxJFxX wrote:
xD this is awesome xP

That's pretty obvious,i got something for you that will rest your case Wink

Monday Night War Zone Results  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3GzrjmXaMNlFhnT-XmnSwWs0dUjxvmQiil7BG6xajeJgqjbHrN3hYGNVivQ

poor jf has no words to reply to this little message, Lmfao and well me not replying to ur messages its just that your not worth my time.
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:50 pm

reply don't reply I couldn't care less, but why deleting my posts? Afraid others would see how I make fun of you? Wink

Last edited by XxJFxX on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Okay let me get this straight! Why the fuck is everyone bitching? Last I checked I was the general manager of MNW!!! So if there's anyone who should be giving jf an answer or reason for anything... Is me... So do me a favor and give the guy a break.
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:33 pm

that's right, other people have no say on this conversation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night War Zone Results    Monday Night War Zone Results  Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Night War Zone Results
Page 1 of 1