Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Don't Count The Viper Barrage Out!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCorre

TheCorre

XWI Cash : 226273

Don't Count The Viper Barrage Out! Empty
PostSubject: Don't Count The Viper Barrage Out!   Don't Count The Viper Barrage Out! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:58 am

The XWI universe is expecting an awesome night ahead of them. . .

MusicPlaylist

As Randy Orton's theme music hits the arena the crowd started cheering as loud as they can. He appeared from backstage with his RKO T-Shirt while carrying his Tag Team Title on his shoulder, he started walking down the ramp with a smile on his face. Orton slides his title in the ring then he follows in, he picks his title up, carried it back on his shoulder, grabs a microphone and speaks as his theme music stopped

Don't Count The Viper Barrage Out! Fz7oes

This Past Sunday you all witnessed an event that only comes once in a year, Retribution. Everyone saw how Team Warzone beat Team Frenzy but I do not blame anyone, I just want to say that me and Barrett did a hell of a job while the Undertaker just stand at the corner of the ring watching us. It was like a two on three situation

The crowd startes at Orton as he continues

Next Week, The Viper Barrage will go against the Brothers of Destruction and obviously momentum is not on our side and so as the Undertaker. You all know me, Undertaker and Kane has a history in this company, we were rivals when XWI started.

The crowd listens to The Viper's words as he speaks again

A lot of superstars backstage are telling me and Wade that we cannot beat the Brothers Of Destruction, they say that they are unbeatable together. But you know what I say about that? Do not count us out! No one knows yet how me and Barrett are teams up, together we are legends! We are the face of XWI and we will be the tag team champions for a long long time!

The crowd started cheering for the Apex Predator

TBC: Wade Barrett / The Brothers Of Destruction

Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226990

Don't Count The Viper Barrage Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Count The Viper Barrage Out!   Don't Count The Viper Barrage Out! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:23 am

Undertakers Theme Hits the arena and the crowd goes wild.

The arena looks like a graveyard with fog everywhere, Lightning hits the ramp as Undertaker is suddenly seen standing ,He walks down the ramp , every step undertaker takes fire comes out from the ramp ,Undertaker stops near the ring and then turns towards the turnbuckle he climbs the turnbuckle and stops, Then enters the ring ,a near by crew member gives taker the mic ,taker stands face to face with orton ,raises the mic and begins to speak.

Don't Count The Viper Barrage Out! 2wdsxdx

Randy Orton and Wade barret , A dark cloud is coming in The Tag team division and it will destroy you, you call your self legends ? randy you and wade as of now are nothing near to being a legend , the real legends are me and my brother kane , the brothers of destruction have lived for decades , our legacy continues to build , while yours might end , you have something we need and that is those championships we call the holy grail, if we beat you we are gonna beat you again and get them.Together me and my brother are unstopable so if they say that you do not stand a chance so be it because you dont

As Undertaker stops ___ Theme Hits the arena or orton begins to speak.

TBC: Viper barrge,Kane
Back to top Go down

Don't Count The Viper Barrage Out!
Page 1 of 1