Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI Twitter

Go down 
+10
HBKhaos
RyanWolf
Invader-X
Haris619
Whack Ass
Badger
#DylanJamesHEEL
xXALIXx
Dashing Viper
feartheviper
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226041

XWI Twitter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWI Twitter   XWI Twitter - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:57 pm

@RomanReigns: I can't wait to come on here in one weeks time and declare myself THE #KingofExtreme.
Back to top Go down
W82

W82

XWI Cash : 201685

PostSubject: Re: XWI Twitter   XWI Twitter - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:44 pm

@KurtAngle: I hope I can get another win in this Tag Match...#IT'S DAMN REAL!!!
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225974

PostSubject: Re: XWI Twitter   XWI Twitter - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:23 pm

#DashingCodyRhodes: There are those who are destined for greatness and there are those who dream of being greatness. But me, I've already proven that I'm greatness in the making... Just ask Randy Orton and the countless others that's fell prey to the Dashing One Cody Rhodes. #Greatness

Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226100

PostSubject: Re: XWI Twitter   XWI Twitter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:28 am

@TheRock: Really enjoying working hard and kicking it back at the gym, I have come up with a stipulation and its going to be a war the big red retard will know what pain is first hand when i whop his ass #BOOTSTOASSES #JUSTBRINGIT
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226661

PostSubject: Re: XWI Twitter   XWI Twitter - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:32 am

@thegame: Tonight in the big picture i am going to kick 5 asses. Watchout for the game tonight #BattleRoyal
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247516

PostSubject: Re: XWI Twitter   XWI Twitter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:07 am

@RealHeyman: For everyone who is interested, the condition of my client Mr. Dean Ambrose is not good at all. After the vicious assault that he suffered during the last edition of Friday Night Frenzy he is not cleared to be anywhere near an XWI ring in ANY form. As of right now, the #KingOfTheWorld is out of the company until he gets the doctor's approval to return to action. We can only hope that this rough time he's been put trough doesn't last long. And for the coward who deared to do this to Dean, all I can say is STAY DOWN because if we ever find out who did it, the King himself will VANISH you from his world

On a side note, I would personally like to congratulate @RomanReigns for his championship victory tonight. You sir have just proved to everyone that the greatness you claim to have inside you is DAMN REAL. I am looking forward to see every step you take up the ladder of succes because I know you have what it takes to make it to the top. Congratulations CHAMP
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226041

PostSubject: Re: XWI Twitter   XWI Twitter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:15 pm

@RomanReigns: Just polishing up the title. Feels great... change is coming. Soon, Dean Ambrose will be back and ready to compete and myself, him, and Seth Rollins can dominate this place. Get well soon.
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: XWI Twitter   XWI Twitter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:01 pm

@RealHeyman: My client Mr. Dean Ambrose has a message for his attacker. When he finds out who you are, he's going to hit you so bad in the chest that boobs will pop up. You've been warned. #Roostercrap
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: XWI Twitter   XWI Twitter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:42 pm

@RealHeyman: Update on Dean Ambrose's condition. My client has had a very succesful recovery after the incident of that friday night. However he won't be anywhere near an XWI building yet as we have found that him appearing unconscious on the floor WAS NOT due to an assault. After hours of reviewing security footage, we have discovered that Mr. Ambrose fainted while he was walking. Doctors told us that this happened due to internal bleeding ocassionated by the constant attacks from Randy Orton the weeks before that night. Thank you Mr. Orton, it is because of you that the world will be kept away from it's King for god knows how long. #GetWellSoonDean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI Twitter   XWI Twitter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI Twitter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Welcome to XWI :: XWI Connect :: XWI Twitter-
Jump to: