Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Simply..the Best

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 248016

Simply..the Best Empty
PostSubject: Simply..the Best   Simply..the Best EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:08 pm

The camera starts rolling and the scene is in the backstage. We are in the hallway and we see the newest addition to the XWI Roster Dean Ambrose making his way out of the building. He hasn’t changed his ring attire and is still wearing Jericho’s “Best at everything I do” Jacket. Everyone looks at him while he walks but he doesn’t pay attention to them, he just smiles. When he gets to the exit door, Matt Striker stops him to see if he can talk to him

:::MATT STRIKER:::
Dean, Dean, do you have a moment to talk to the camera?

Ambrose looks at Striker, then to the mic, then to the camera and then raises his eyebrow before speaking

A moment for the camera, you say? Of course I have a moment, my entire time is for the cameras, they love me and I love them. What I don’t have time for…it’s you. You annoying excuse of a wrestler who couldn’t make it so is now a reporter, I don’t want to talk to you and I don’t have to, so…

He takes the mic from Matt’s hand and then pushes him away from the shot

Well, it’s just you guys and me now babes, just like I like it because you know, I really love you all, I do, and I KNOW, that you love me too, it’s just that the fact of me beating, destroying, humiliating AND KNOCKING DOWN TO THE GROUND ONE OF YOUR HEROES…has made you close your eyes to the greatness of Dean...Ambrose

The fans start booing loud as Ambrose smiles and then continues

Now, I know that you are all shocked about what happened out there. I know that you’re sitting at home, eating dinner and thinking..why in the hell did Dean Ambrose assaulted Y2J, why did he do that? Jericho hasn’t done anything to him, what’s the reason? Why Dean, WHY?!!!

Ambrose flips out looking like a psyco and then starts laughing in a very crazy way. He gets serious out of nowhere and stares to the camera speaking again

Very simple, Chris Jericho is just a living representation of what’s wrong with this business today. People like him, like the Rock, like Stone Cold, like Shawn Michaels, they just walk in the big picture wrestling like they own everything, like they are the only ones that can leave a mark, they just walk all over the place like they some kind of Gods. PLEASE! I said it out there, I’m gonna say it right now and I’m gonna repeat it every time I have to! They..are not..GODS! They’re far from being anything at all in today’s business, but you people..oh you stupid STUPID PEOPLE, you keep worship them, you keep holding on to the allusion of what they used to be and don’t accept the truth that they’re done, you just keep looking back to the past. And that’s what makes you stupid, because you should be looking to the other side of the room, the side where the likes of me are sitting and waiting for you to notice US!!..But, you just won’t turn your head to us, would you? So I decided that if you didn’t wanna look at me, I would have to FORCE YOU TO LOOK! I would have to SHOVE MYSELF DOWN YOUR THROATS!

Dean looks down to the floor to calm himself and laughs a little. He looks up again and keeps talking

All I needed was an opportunity to get into your sight. All I needed was to be out there at the right time when you were all paying attention. So I asked myself, who makes everyone look at him every single time? And the answer came quickly to my mind. Just one man does that, with his sparkly little rockstar jacket he makes everyone from men to women to little kids to old people, EVERYONE!!! focus right on him. The name? You all know it…it’s Y…2…J

The audience reacts with cheer when their hear the name of Jericho

So I waited, I waited the whole night, the whole show. Until finally Chris came out sparkling like he does, getting all the attention of the world while he was fighting, and when he was done, It was time for me to get into the spotlight and BAM! One chair shot to the head and now everyone’s talking about how Dean Ambrose shocked the world. Now everyone knows who Dean Ambrose is and what he’s capable of, and all thanks to you Jericho. THANK YOU CHRIS! Thank you for giving me the chance to make a name for myself. Thank you for being nothing but a big Idiot!. And of course, thank you for this lovely jacket you got me, it truly represents what I am. Simply…THE BEST!!!

Ambrose drops the mic and pushes the camera away as he walks out to the parking lot. Everything is dark out there and his image gets lost. Suddenly a flash of light appears and it’s Dean lighting up the Jacket and showing Jericho’s pose as the crowd just boo as loud as they can until the screen fades to black.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226541

Simply..the Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply..the Best   Simply..the Best EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:45 pm

That was epic man. Glad to see it.
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

Simply..the Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply..the Best   Simply..the Best EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:55 am

THANK YOU CHRIS!! oh sorry was still in charachter lol thank you Dylan Wink
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

Simply..the Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply..the Best   Simply..the Best EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 am

OCC : Amazing promo as always JF, Should be interesting feuding with you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

Simply..the Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply..the Best   Simply..the Best EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:53 am

So much words.... damn that promo was great fantastic.
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

Simply..the Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply..the Best   Simply..the Best EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Thank you thankyou I'm awesome I know Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simply..the Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply..the Best   Simply..the Best Empty

Back to top Go down

Simply..the Best
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: