Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Cooperation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

The Cooperation  Empty
PostSubject: The Cooperation    The Cooperation  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:52 pm

The Cooperation  RenderedImage3-1
'' The scene opens and we backstage, the camera focuses on Tej who is along side Triple H and Dolph Ziggler.. the camera focuses on them as they talk ''

Triple H : I am sorry Tej, about my match with Kane

Tej ll Don't Mess with Me : Don't be Hunter. Your loss maybe a blessing in disguise. You see Hunter.. right now with Edge and Brock Lesnar have formed an alliance. Our only hope is getting you and Dolph to beat them. Which we will... *Laughs* I have watched things change from bad to worse, but now don't worry guys. I am back and things will only change up hill from this moment. Lesnar and Edge are our main focus, It's about time I take things in my hands and give them what they deserve.

'' All of a sudden Cody Rhodes comes in the scene as he speaks ''

Cody Rhodes Tej, i Heard you wanted to see me ?

Tej ll Don't Mess with Me : Ohh hey Cody, Just the man i wanted to see. Well since you did a great job on the special show with your Intercontinental Championship win. I would like you to continue your hot winning streak. You got the support of the corporation. Together we shall be a role model to all the wrestlers in the back. While Zack and Triple H fight take the unwanted crap, I need you to show the XWI what a Champion is about.

'' Tej waits for Cody Rhodes's reponse ''

TBC : Cody Rhodes [Invader-X]

Last edited by feartheviper on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

The Cooperation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cooperation    The Cooperation  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Cody looks at the other two members of the corporation before looking at Tej again and speak.

I have already showed these people what a champion is about, I have also showed them that I am a role model. I Showed them that Cody Rhodes truly is the greatest legend to ever live. Just ask JBL, he will tell you first hand what I am capable of doing to a human being.

Cody pauses and looks at his title before continuing.

The fact that you think winning this Championship had anything to do with you is a complete joke, I won this title because I manipulated JBL into giving me the opportunity to take it from his cold dead hands.

Cody rubs his chin as Tej is getting upset.

I'm not trying to disrespect you, in fact I'm trying to prove a point by saying I won this title on my own... However the idea of joining you and the corporation is pure genius. With people like Me, teaming with Ziggler and hunter... there is no telling what the corporation is capable of...

Cody stops and waits for one of the members to speak...

TBC by: TEJ, HHH, Ziggler
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

The Cooperation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cooperation    The Cooperation  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:54 pm

The Cooperation  RenderedImage3-1
'' Tej looks at Cody and smiles as he replies ''

Tej ll Don't Mess With Me : No doubt about that Cody...Every single man here in this room is here because of a reason. I have chosen you all because everyone is just that DAMN GOOD. I saw something.. which these people don't see. I give you opportunities because you deserve it, because I have seen you work hard.

You see Cody I heard what you said, I saw your matches.. So I gave you a chance.. JBL was my guy and you beat him. You Beat the JBL and you proved to the world that you are everything that you claim to be. I am not going to take away from you.

I am not giving my name to any of your success.. Everything you all are is because you all are JUST THAT GOOD. These people may not like you, neither might any of the people in the back.. Because all they are is jealous of your raw talent. I am just a catalyst of change,..making this show more and MORE exciting for these fans.

'' Tej looks around and waits for a reply '

TBC : Cody Rhodes / Triple H / Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

The Cooperation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cooperation    The Cooperation  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:32 pm

The Cooperation  Svm1iq

Cody looks at Triple H and Ziggler awaiting their reply... But grows impatient and begins to speak.

It appears to me as if these two doesn't have anything to say about what the Corporation is going to achieve. As far as I'm concerned they can be quite, it won't matter because in the end.. It's action that really matters not the words that are spoken.

However it doesn't hurt to talk a good game, especially when you can back it up. I've proven that and Tej here has seen it first hand. That's why I'm one of the hand picked enforcers of XWI.

I don't care if all of XWI and the Universe stand against us, because they don't know what we are capable of... They can't see clearly because of all the bullshit fed to them by the glory hounds.

When it comes down to it, the corporation is XWI... it lives and bleeds XWI whether people want to admit it or not...

Cody Rhodes turns around and exits the locker room as TEJ puts a smile on his face.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227161

The Cooperation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cooperation    The Cooperation  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:19 am

OOC:Awesome stuff guys

wish i had my net earlier Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cooperation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cooperation    The Cooperation  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cooperation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: