Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Reality Check!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

Reality Check! Empty
PostSubject: Reality Check!   Reality Check! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:57 pm

The camera fades into a pumped up arena, as we can see the fans holding up signs of the favorite superstars. Suddenly the cheers are turned into boos as the familiar theme song of Cody Rhodes begin to play.

Cody Rhodes walks out from behind the entrance curtain with a smile on his face, which shakes the fans reaction as they are confused after what took place on Friday Night Frenzy. Cody walks down the ramp slowly, he sees a kid with his hands streched out for a high five. Cody walks over to the kid and reaches his hands out to give him a high five but moves his hand at the last second and walks away with a smirk on his face. Cody reaches the ring steps to which he climbs steadily before entering the ring. He walks to the turn buckle and proceeds to climbing it and taunting the fans with a dashing smile. He then hops of the turnbuckle and proceeds to collect a microphone from Lillian Garcia before walking back to the middle of the ring slowly as he speaks.

Reality Check! Svm1iq

I suppose you're all shocked to see me with such a smile on my face after the events that took place at the end of Friday Night Frenzy last night. It's quite simple actually...

Cody pauses as he stops in the center of the ring and looks at the crowd with a smile.

It's quite simple actually, you see I admit I was alittle startled at the return of Booker T. However that quickly turned into a big old smile, because it just proved my point. It proved that Booker T just can't stay away from the spotlight.

The crowd begins to boo as Cody continues.

It proved that Booker T coming back to XWI is just about the stupidest thing you can do. But I don't expect you people to understand why I say these things. Because the stupid never understands.

Cody is interrupted by a huge amount of Boos before he can continue.

Booker can claim to be a one time XWI Intercontinental Champion, He can even claim to be the best XWI Intercontinental Champion of all time. But what he can't do, is prove it to all of you. He can't prove it, because it never happened. It was all apart of his imagination. I was all apart of the dream he had when I put him in a coma.

Cody Rhodes pauses as he takes in the boos from the fans.

Why don't you come on out here Booker, so I can put you back into that dream... How about you come out so I can give you and all the people present a reality check... How about you come out here so I can show you why, I'm the greatest Legend to ever liv....

Cody Rhodes is interrupted by the theme of Booker T..

TBC By: Booker T (RYan)
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226847

Reality Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check!   Reality Check! EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:45 am

[CAN YOU DIG IT SUCKAAAAAAAAAAA!? erupts throughout the arena as Booker T appears on stage, hitting his left chest twice with his fist and then pointing to the crowd on his right. He then does the same with his other side. Then he bends down on one knee, raising his hand up to his face and he shakes his head up and down, back and forth then jumps up into the air with his arms stretched out high as pyro blasts behind him. He then begins to make his way down the ramp, hitting his chest and pointing to the crowd along the barriers. Once he reaches the ring steps, he walks up them and walks down the apron, running his hand along the top rope. He then stops in the middle and swings his leg up and ducks between the ropes and into the ring. He looks over at Cody and just walks by him, then raises his arms in the air as he makes his way to the turnbuckle. He then climbs up and raises his arms high again followed once more with a beat to his chest twice with his fist and then points, scanning the area in front of him before hopping down. He then takes a mic from an official and circles around Cody a bit before stopping in front of him, raising his mic to speak.]

"Cody, Cody, Cody. You dare say that I've been living in a fantasy world caused by an injury by you? Man, when you took me out I was out of the hospital in two days. I've just been spending all my time training and getting into top physical shape so I could come back here and give you the ass whooping you deserve sucka! And during that time I tuned in every week to XWI and saw some amazing matches and segments go down and every week has been better than the last except every week you get more and more cocky and more and more annoying. Cody you've been in this business only a few years and honestly don;t have many accomplishments under your belt yet you stand out here and call yourself a legend? Boy you're just a punk ass bitch who has been spoiled all their lives and thinks you'll be spoiled here in XWI well guess what sucka here you don;t get stuff handed to you on a silver platter. Here in XWI you need to earn your success. And just because you got luvky in one match and won that Intercontinental Championship doesn't prove anything until you continue to win matches and do great and most importantly when you actually defend the title. A man can easily win a championship but it takes a real man and a true champion to defend it and successfully retain it and Cody I don't think you're man enough to do that sucka. You're still just a spoiled brat."

[Before Booker can continue, Cody puts his hand up and begins talking loudly over him, interrupting him.]

TBC: Invader

OOC: srry it took so long to reply. been busy

Last edited by RyanWolf on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

Reality Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check!   Reality Check! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Reality Check! Svm1iq

Cody raises the microphone quickly to speak.

How dare I? How dare I Booker? No, it's how dare you... How dare you come out here and feed lies to the people you so desperately try to kiss up to just for a few cheers here an there. Just to feel a small sense of importance in you pathetic life and career.

Cody Rhodes is interrupted by a tremendous amount of boos from the crowd. He looks on and smile as he raises his microphone to speak.

Yeah, I know that I've gotten more and more cocky as time went on... But that's only because I earned the right to be. I earned that right because I am undefeated... I earned that right because I won the Intercontinental Championship faster than anyone in company history... I earned that right when I destroyed what ever shred of dignity you had Booker.

Cody Rhodes pauses again as he looks at Booker straight in the eye before cracking a smile and continues to speak.

No, Booker I don't expect to be handed anything here in the XWI... In fact I've never been handed anything in my life. Which is more than I can say about you Booker. I've always had to work for what I have and what I want. Right now what I want is to make you and your legacy disappear just like JBL.

Cody stops talking and awaits Booker T to reply.

TBC by: Ryan/ Booker T

OOC: My bad I've been busy with classses.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

Reality Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check!   Reality Check! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:00 pm

"Really Cody? You say I've never earned anything in my life? You say I've been handed everything? I think you're the one living in a fantasy world, because I started at the absolute bottom with a troubled life and all I had as a kid was wrestling to keep me going and I was a kid with a dream to one day do the one thing that always got me through and I fought hard every single day of my life to make that dream a reality. Hell I've even been in trouble with the law and that was the hardest battle of my life being in prison and entering back into the world as an ex con but once again I fought with everything I had and since that day I've had a lengendary career and have won multiple championships including the the original XWI's Intercontinental Championship and just because it reopened doesn't mean it's history is forgotten even though it seems you want it to be. You may be right that you earned the Intercontinental Championship and won it faster than anyone ever has in this company but I don;t recall you ever earning a contendership sucka. In my opinion, you were HANDED a title shot and you just so happened to come out of the match with the victory. But unlike you, after my return match, I'm going to fight my hardest each and every week until i earn a contendership to face you for that Intercontinental title and when I do, you better be ready sucka because the beating you delivered to me a couple months ago is nothing compared to the one I'm going to give to you when the time comes. NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT!!!!????"

[As he tilts his head back, Cody interrupts him mid sentence]

TBC: Invader
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

Reality Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check!   Reality Check! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:50 pm

Reality Check! Svm1iq

Cody starts laughing before Booker could finish his catch phrase.

I don't seem to recall me... or anyone for that matter asking you for life's history. However it seems to me that you're as in loved with your own voice as much as I hate listening to it.

Cody pauses and takes in the heat from the fans as Booker puts a smile on his face.

But,the dream you speak of Booker... You're looking straight into it's eyes. I'm that dream you had when you were a kid. I'm what you've hoped and wished to be.

Cody pauses as he smirks at Booker who changes his expression.

Really? Really? Really, you honestly think I was handed a title shot? Because if you did, then you'd be as wrong as all these ugly nobodies.

Cody is once again interrupted by the crowd with boos.

I wasn't handed a shot Booker, I simply took what I wanted. I simply manipulated the game into my favor. I simply took advantage of a weak minded Bafoon... just like yourself.

Cody smiles as he takes in the boos from the crowd.

Look Booker, it seems to me the only one that remembers the original history of the XWI Intercontinental Championship is you... And that doesn't surprise me, because you like living in the pass... Just like all the rest of the dinosaurs in the back.

Cody chuckles a little before continuing.

The fact that you think, you're going to work so hard and get a shot at my XWI Intercontinental Championship is an illusion caused by years and years of head injuries. As long as I'm the Champion you're never... and I repeat NEVER! going to be worthy enough to fight me for this Championship.

Cody Rhodes drops his microphone as he laughs at Booker and exits the ring as his theme song plays. He begins walking up the ramp backwards as he continues to smile. Booker doesn't seem happy at all, and the fans are behind him as they are booing Cody out of the building. Cody Rhodes reaches the top of the stage when he unhooks the Intercontinental Champion and raises his in the air as the scene fades black.

END OF RP!
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

Reality Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check!   Reality Check! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:23 pm

glad u ended it and nice ending too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reality Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check!   Reality Check! Empty