Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

BEST in the WORLD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

BEST in the WORLD Empty
PostSubject: BEST in the WORLD   BEST in the WORLD EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:58 pm

BEST in the WORLD 2po846r_display_image

'' The Camera starts and we are live In Atlanta Georgia, The camera takes a quick view of the crowd who wave banners of superstars who they support and scream showing their excitement. Then the camera shifts to the ring, which doesn't seem to look at it's normal state.

The ring is fancy with the big screen tv with the highlight reel logo,two chairs,red carpet ,With all the Buzz that Pro Wrestling has, Biggest being the revival of the Xtreme Wrestling Impact. We have had big matches, but tonight Jericho hosts his own show The Highlight Reel in XWI but no one has been announced who will be the guest ''

'' The Fans Seem excited we hear the screams ''

Suddenly the lights turn off only too give the fans a hope for something big. They respond with a huge applause. The lights are off as the anticipation increases we see sparkling lights. The camera came to a man standing in the back arms outstretched. Both arms shook some as the man spun around turning on one heel revealing himself to be Chris Jericho. He would scream the way he did for Fozzy and fans.

BEST in the WORLD Jericho-return

“YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

He stopped with a smirk on his face looking directly at the camera.

Music hits and the lights are turned back on as it is none other than their Savior, Y2J Chris Jericho, The Ayatollah of Rock and Roll'a as the fire works hits. He turns back and with a big smile on his face as the fans cheer loud. He then walks the ramp in his Jericho style manner that only he can pull off. He then makes his way to the on the apron as he held the ropes and does his signature pose and enters the ring. He Climbs the turnbuckle and we hear a Y2J Chant, as the fans scream his name to the top of his voice while Jericho is handed a Mic. He gets his feet on the ring and walks around the ring with a big grin on his face. He waits for the fans to settle down as he begins to speak

BEST in the WORLD Jericho_zps05ab1844

Ladies and Gentlemen ..
Lett mee Welcomee you alll
too the HIGHHLIGHTT REELL !! [Screams]

OHHH YEAHHHH BAAYBAYYYY*Huge Cheers*

Now as you all know.. I have been the target of many wrestlers since I joined.. Wrestlers who have tried to prove themselves on my expense. Now... I know I haven't had an amazing run here. But I definitely have given the JERICHOLICS In this building a show that they shall never forget. Despite the outcome of the match.. I HAVE Proven THAT I am the BEST IN THE WORLD At everything I do... Now tonight for my guest, I have a man who has had quiet a history with me.

A Man that is none other than CM Punk, * Hugee Reaction* He made a return back into the XWI, so I Chris Jericho welcome you back, Now Come outt here Punk.

'' Chris Jericho smirks as he wait's for CM Punk to come out ''

TBC : CM Punk
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226764

BEST in the WORLD Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST in the WORLD   BEST in the WORLD EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:21 am

"The XWI Universe in attendance now awaits for the 'BEST IN THE WORLD' Aka CM Punk to make his presence felt, just then a familiar theme song hits the arena"

Out comes CM Punk with his signature taunt and the building is instantly filled with boo's, some people raise their sign boards with words of hatred written for him as he walks past them towards the ring. He then looks at Jeircho and starts to shake his head simultaneously, wasting no further time he takes a microphone from the nearby seat. With that being done, Punk then takes a rough look at the people present in the arena and then finally sets his eyes on Y2J and starts to speak.

BEST in the WORLD CMPunk_zps025fb937

Best In The World Aka CM Punk!

Chris, it's just so hard to believe that you haven't changed one bit since we last met each other in this ring. You talk about giving these people a show they will never ever forget, all i have ever seen from you is a parody of countless grumbling sessions of some wishy washy old saint trying to direct his disciples how he can bring in the change that will ultimately make the world a better place but that sadly is far from the truth and so are you!

I sometimes wonder why in the world do you give yourself so much importance, i mean this is not even about you tonight and since i am on your show as a guest, i expect some mutual respect from you and all these people, no wait! Let me rephrase that for yourself and these low minded termites, i demand some respect cause i deserve every ounce of it unlike your C grade hero who is still crying his baby face tears to attain some sympathy, just because some new kid on the block gave you the beating you always deserved but well why am i even talking about it ? I think, i am here to answer some questions, questions i don't even care about but since that's the format of the show, i have to abide with it so let's see what you have got Chris, shoot them till they last.

Punk then wait's for Jericho to start the show along with the crowd present in the arena.

TBC : Chris Jericho/ FTV
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

BEST in the WORLD Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST in the WORLD   BEST in the WORLD EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:08 pm

'' Chris Jericho stares at Punk and replies ''

Well good to have you back Punk.. and now you too need to get this in your skull that I am the host, So I answer and say anything I want..and if you got a problem with that, I and these people couldn't give a Flying fuck about it. Now I just wish you had done your homework and gotten your facts right, Cause the fact is everything that you have being saying right now makes no sense, nor does matter with you being nothing but a coward. I mean you talked about me not backing up what i say.. But If I remember it right, It's you who didn't have the balls to face up to these people after you lost, That also brings me to my first question.

Why did you leave XWI for such a long period of time. You left and showed the world that you were and still are nothing but a man without Balls. Remember when it all started Punk huh ? [Punk looks away as he doesn't seem happy] It was just another day when you ran your mouth and you pushed me.. You pushed me too far and I gave you what you deserved.. Remember that day ? When i slammed your head through a Dustbin, when I knocked you out and since then you lost 2 matches.. and what do you do.

You RUN away, While I had a longer list of losses. I fought through it, while you left I fought back and I have done well. I think too much of myself, Because I am just that GOOD. Now.. come on reply to that punk ?

You love talking right ? Tell us how you came in the XWI Surprise show Only to shock the world by how pathetic you really are when you got your ass RKO'ed. Now I really think you should get your eyes washed Because it was me who really gave that kid a reality check. I beat him down and gave him the same beating I gave you when you pushed me. Now Punk.. Listen Boyy I am talking to you.. Punk ass Bitch, Maybe this will recall your memory

* The Jeritron starts and they show a Video of Jericho beating Punk backstage *

Memories... I am pretty sure you remember that clearly.. and I also remember how you walked out here whining and crying about how unfair it was.. anyways back to my question Punk, Why did you leave the XWI, Why did you have to show the world the coward you are and how can you make us take you seriously after you showed the world your true identity which is nothing but a gutless piece of shit.

'' Chris Jericho smirks as he waits for Punk to reply with a smirk of his face ''

TBC : CM Punk
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

BEST in the WORLD Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST in the WORLD   BEST in the WORLD EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:04 am

Punk doesn't seem much impressed with what Jericho has to say as he starts speaking.

That, that right there is what is the problem with the world today. You come to your own self- satisfying conclusions without knowing the route cause of the matter. So, you really want to know where was i all this while ? Umm, let me think if i would like to tell you and these people the reason behind my absence. Do you people want to know where was i for the last 3 weeks ? *The crowd shouts "Yes" in chorus* Ahh, i always wanted to go to the Maldives for a vacation, or maybe Mauritius or go down under and watch the Kangaroos wrestle each other but unfortunately i did none of those. Oh well, i guess you people are not that lucky cause unlike Jericho i don't mix my personal life with my professional one. *Crowd Boo's in chorus* You see Chris, i am a highly committed professional and do whatever i do in this ring with utmost dedication and passion but sometimes life takes you to a position where you have to do the one thing you don't want to do and that's what i had to go through and i don't feel the need to exercise my time on explaining about it to you or any of these people in attendance tonight.

And you want to talk about memories ? How about our very first match here on XWI ? I am sure you remember what happened that night on the revival show, you tapped out in front of all these people to the anaconda vise. Yes Chris, you tapped out like the loser you always were but hey, that's in the past and i am pretty much over it but it seems like you are still high on a worthless fight which should have never started in the first place, you exactly did what i wanted to see from you and there you go, the real Chris Jericho was in front of the whole world. You never really cared about these people and no matter how much you come here and tell these people that you want to give them a show they will never ever forget and winning and losing doesn't really matter to you, the fact is, it always has and it still does and all you care about is yourself and sooner or later even these people who are blindly cheering for you right now will know the truth!

CM Punk looks at Jericho with a smile on his face as he waits for him to reply.

TBC : Chris Jericho/ FTV
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

BEST in the WORLD Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST in the WORLD   BEST in the WORLD EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:55 pm

'' Chris and Punk stare at one another as Jericho takes his steps closer and speaks back ''

Punk.. Punk.. Punk, you can say all you want.. think what you will but none of it matters.. these Jericholics in the building know the truth.. They see the heart I put in every match. You see Punk while you try to disguise it all and try to hit on me, I see the truth beneath all the lies. It's just sad that you try so hard, But i see the truth beneath all your manipulation. You are just like that retarded Psychotic kid Dean Ambrose.. Nothing but a gutless Coward. Now Punk unlike him you did prove yourself.. You beat me, but then you went over board. You pushed me, Just like that kid.. and You both suffered the same fate. I put you down, I knocked you both down and got you to SHUT THE HELL UP, with these JERICHOlics screaming my name on top of their voices, showing their support to their SAVIOR.

You can cover up the truth and make all the excuses you want Punk, but we all know why you really left.. and I myself am not surprised. You were embarrassed, you were humiliated.. you couldn't see the sight of what you had become. You couldn't stand the fact that I broke you down. Now I know Dean Ambrose is watching this right now.. and this is exactly why I had you as my Special Guest. I wanted him to see you.. a Man that I broke. A man who tries to live in his lies and deception that he himself has forgotten for the person he really is.. Stop living a Lie Punk and living a fantasy.. Because the fantasy world that you think you live in doesn't exist.. You can say what you want, But fact is you are just a forgotten memory here in the XWI.

'' Jericho smirks as the two men have a staredown, when all of a sudden _______ ''

TBC : The Person knows
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 248016

BEST in the WORLD Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST in the WORLD   BEST in the WORLD EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Dean Ambrose’s theme hits on the audio system and the audience quickly reacts giving loud boos. Punk and Jericho turn their attention to the stage where we see Ambrose coming out of trough the curtain wearing his black pants and leather jacket. He has a mic on his hand and starts speaking while walking down the ramp

Have I done “IT” already? Am I on the top of the mountain after just a week of being here? It looks to me that way because the name of Dean Ambrose is in everyone’s mind right now. It is completely EVERYWHERE on this company, twitter, web site, backstage all kinds of wrestling personality’s blogs…

Dean reaches the ringside and climbs the steel steps before climbing the turnbuckle from the outside and sitting on top of it. He then continues

And even here right now, in the “highlight reel” it’s all about ME! It just proves what a bright mind I have because right from the beginning my plan, my purpose, my GOAL..was to be on the spotlight. To be the center of attention of this company. A company that I didn’t choose randomly, no! I chose it because it is MADE for me. I mean, it’s called the Xtreme Wrestling Impact and the biggest impact it has had came from me last week when I, a “rookie”, completely DESTROYED! The almighty Steve..Austin! And the impact was even bigger because just a couple of days before, that same rookie beat the CRAP OUT OF YOU..Jericho

The crowd boos again showing the hate they have for Ambrose

Yeah yeah, you can go on and run your mouth about how you did the same thing to me on friday bla bla bla, but the fact is it ISN’T the same, because it doesn’t matter to me getting beat by you, I don’t give you that much of importance, but you, you do care about me humiliating you in front of everybody, you’re obsessed with me and it kills you that you couldn’t stop it from happening in that moment, the moment where the TRUE PATHETIC image of Chris Jericho was revealed to the WHOLE WORLD! Scratching out the old concept of you being these people’s savior and hero, and showing that what you are is absolutely a NOBODY! Nothing but a BIG ZERO!

The camera closes up to Jericho’s face who stares at Ambrose looking very pissed while the fans keep booing until Dean speaks again

Face it Chris, now everyone knows what you really are, you are the only one who doesn’t want to realize it, you still come out here and say that no matter what happens, you’re still the best, PLEASE! I AM THE BEST! I am the SOLITARY KING of the world and the BEST..IN..IT!!! NOT you Jericho! And certainly…*He turns and looks at CM Punk*..not you..PUNK!

Ambrose lowers his mic jumps into the ring and walks closer to Punk staring at him. They are just inches away and looking directly into each other’s eyes. Dean puts the mic on his mouth and talks again

I was looking forward to this moment you know. Having YOU right in front of me to tell you to YOUR face that one of the main reasons that I’m here on the XWI, if not the main one, is to FINISH..YOU! I’m gonna make you REGRET! Becoming a wrestler. I’m gonna make your life a HELL! I’m gonna make you suffer SO MUCH PAIN! that you’re gonna be so physically and psychologically damaged to go on with your life and you’ll be just wandering around this world, MY..world

Why do I wanna do this? Simple, I..just..HATE YOU Punk, I hate the fact that you use being the best in the world just as a catchphrase. I hate the fact that you put in the back of your shirt. I hate the fact that you come out here and demand RESPECT! Because how can I respect you when all you do is LIE! Every time you come out and say you’re the best, you’re LYING! You’re lying to the people, you’re lying to yourself, but most importantly you’re lying to ME! Because we both know that I’m better than you, whether is in this ring or with this microphone I AM SIMPLY..SUPERIOR..TO YOU!

Ambrose puts the mic down again as he stares at CM Punk with a crazy look on his face

TBC: BY Punk or Jericho

OOC: Learn people! This is how you reply to a more-than-one-person promo, not by saying "Now on to you" or "Which brings me to you" Those phrases just kill the moment, you gotta keep the flow to keep it interesting. You're welcome
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

BEST in the WORLD Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST in the WORLD   BEST in the WORLD EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:02 am

In the middle of an intense stare down, Punk suddenly starts to laugh and then starts to speak again.

Really, like "really" ? So now out of all the superstars you came across here, you have the audacity to come here in my ring, and threaten me ? So you Hate me huh ? Interesting. Don't you feel like beating the hell out of me right now kid ? Oh look, i am scared!

Punk makes an animated Face as Dean Ambrose looks quite annoyed, meanwhile Jericho is almost chuckling in the background.

You want to make me Regret doing what i do better then any other superstar in this company and prove your self Superior by Finishing me ? Err, that's cute but unfortunately the BEST in the WORLD doesn't really seems too impressed with your delusional plan and recommends you, that it will be in your best interest if you keep that to yourself.

You see, i am not Chris Jericho, neither do i look similar to him, neither do my actions resemble his in any manner so if you think, that you can use me as a stepping stone to gain stardom here in the XWI, then think again cause it might just turn out to be a completely different outcome you had in mind and trust me when i say this Dean, it won't take me much time to show you the door and make your stint as forgettable as the performance of the city we are in tonight, oh yes Kansas, you completely suck, not only as human beings but in the games too!

The crowd starts to boo in chorus as Punk has an evil grin on his face and absorbing all the heat, he starts to speak again.

You can do that all day and it still won't change my opinion about this city and the same goes for you Dean, you can talk trash about me all night long and be optimistic about what you are capable of doing to people, it will still prove absolutely nothing unless you have the guts to back it up in a real fight, i just feel sorry for you! I will always cherish the original misconception i had of you, unfortunately you are proving me wrong minute by minute. I thought you were smart, cunning and a strategist but now the act you are putting in front of me is nothing short of stupid, immature and irresponsible. So you know what kid, i am going to give you exactly what you want. You like the spotlight right ? You want to be famous, you want the whole world to talk about you ? I will give you exactly that but it will be for all the wrong reasons, reasons that will you make you regret coming here for the rest of your worthless life!

Dean Ambrose and CM Punk again start to stare down each other as Jericho can be seen in the middle of them with a confused look on his face.

TBC : Chris Jericho/ Dean Ambrose
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

BEST in the WORLD Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST in the WORLD   BEST in the WORLD EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:38 pm

'' Dean Ambrose and CM Punk stare at each other, just as Ambrose is about to speak, Jericho interrupts them ''

In the name of all that is good, Would you both PLEASEE SHUTT THE HELL UP.

[The Fans cheer loud as everyone gets their focus on Jericho as he speaks]

Hold your horses right there both of you because the beef is between me and Ambrose. You both really love interfering in my business, well I really suggest you get some of your own. First of all Dean Ambrose.. You don't belong here . I think you should get your ears checked.. and hear me out one more time and Get this deep in your skull. You are right that everyone is talking about you, But if i were you I wouldn't brag about it because all these people are talking about is how I kicked you ass. About how you were screaming in pain when I hit the Lion tamer on you. You think soo much of yourself, Just like Punk here. You both are nothing but cowards.

[Fans chant Y2J, As Y2J smirks and continues]

Ambrose.. If I were you I would choose my words very carefully, You can take Punk for an example.. He may deny it but it's a fact that ever since I humiliated and knocked him down in that locker room.. He has diminished to being Irrelevant, and now you come along do the same mistake.. by pushing me and you will join Punk here. You both can talk all you want say what you will.. In the end nothing you say will matter... Because weather its you Punk or you Ambrose [Points at them] In the End, I will embarrass and dissappoint anyone who comes in my way..

'' As Jericho Speaks he is interrupted by Dean Ambrose ''

TBC : Dean Ambrose

OCC : This is really Interesting, you can end it JF
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 248016

BEST in the WORLD Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST in the WORLD   BEST in the WORLD EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Well you see..

Out of nowhere Ambrose hits Jericho in the head with the mic. He then rolls out of the ring quickly and starts walking backwards up the ramp. He keeps his eyes on the ring and laughs as his music plays and the scene fades to black

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227161

BEST in the WORLD Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST in the WORLD   BEST in the WORLD EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:21 am

OOC:Awesome Promo guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BEST in the WORLD Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST in the WORLD   BEST in the WORLD Empty

Back to top Go down

BEST in the WORLD
Page 1 of 1