Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Contract Signing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

The Contract Signing  Empty
PostSubject: The Contract Signing    The Contract Signing  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:51 am

The scene opens as we see Dolph Ziggler sitting on a chair along side a table and another chair..the ring is decorated in a contract signing envirnoment..a contract and a couple of pens are seen on the table ...Dolph has a mic in his hand as he begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

A lot has been happening lately ..we got Triple H and the New Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes Joining the corporation..and now the corporation is stronger than ever..the good thing is we got rid of that Traitor JBL..anyways ive been Quite because i have been waiting for this very moment. .ive been quite for more than a week and not done any talking but here i am today sitting waiting for the moment ive waited for quite a time now.

I want Revenge just like my opponent at the PPV Edge wants Revenge but only one of us will get his revenge ..and that person is going to be me ....now ill cut to the chase ..everyone knows the issues between me and Edge ..and at the PPV i promise it will end ...I told Edge that we were gonna sign the Contract so here i am..see why are we signing a contract because when rivalries get heated up and personal we gotta sign these contracts to make sure that we agree on the terms and conditions ..because whats gonna happen next will be uncomfortable ..At The PPV its gonna be Dolph Ziggler vs Edge in a long awaited Last blood match..but thats not it Edge i have another Stipulation ..why dont you come out here because when i tell you this stipulation ..you might use the cowards way out like u used to do and not sign this contract...because when i tell you this stipulation both of us will have a huge negative part to play in it ...so come on Edge.

Dolph Waits for Edges Arrival.

TBC: EDGE
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

PostSubject: Re: The Contract Signing    The Contract Signing  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:13 pm

The long awaited arrival of Edge begins to get to Dolph Ziggler as he's sitting alone in the ring. He begins to get impatient and raises his microphone to speak when the titan tron starts rolling footage of Edge. The footage is then followed by the infamous phrase "You Think You Know Me."

The audience present in the arena gives off a split reaction towards Edge, who slowly walks out from behind the curtain of smoke with a bag in his hand. He Looks at the crowd taking in the love and hate reaction with pride as he walks down the ramp. The Curiosity can be seen growing in the fans and Dolph Ziggler eyes as to what Edge is holding in the bag. As he approaches the ring he stops and looks at Dolph Ziggler with a look of disgust and hatred. He then proceeds to walk around ring side and goes to the announce boot where he collects a microphone from Lillian Garcia. He then walks towards the steel steps. He slowly and steadily climbs them adding more suspense to his entrance. He enters the ring and walks around the table that Dolph Ziggler set up for the Contract signing. He then looks at the Contract and then at Dolph. He starts Chuckling before raising his microphone to speak.

The Contract Signing  308vdyd

Revenge... That's something that everyone in the world has at one point or the other wanted upon their worst of enemies. It's something that's been used in the world throughout history. However the revenge you speak of... Doesn't come by just signing a contract Dolph.

Edge pauses as he looks at Dolph Ziggler.

No, instead the revenge you speak of Dolph is coming from a fantasy land far... far... away.

Dolphs expression changes rather suddenly as Edge continues.

You have no absolutely no reason to want revenge. You have no reason, because what happened to you was Karma. You had it coming for a long long time. I just help speed the process up. First humiliating you in the steel cage, and then again last Monday Night Warzone in our tag team Main Event after I pinned your shoulders to the mat. ...1...2...3...

Edge begins chuckling as Dolph is getting heated in his chair.

Calm down Dolph, getting angry isn't going to get you anywhere... That is unless your destination is the nearest Emergency Room.

The crowds reaction suddenly change to cheers as Edge looks at Dolph.

Now, I hear you want to add something to the contract... Lemme guess, you want a no contact contract until the Pay Per View? Am I right?

Edge is suddenly interrupted by Ziggler who speaks with fire in his eyes.

TBC By: Ali / Dolph Ziggler

OOC: Took a while cause it was kinda hard to promo off what Ali gave sorry.
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: The Contract Signing    The Contract Signing  EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:33 am

Dolph Replies

Dolph Ziggler

No Edge ..i am talking about the biggest show stealing stipulation there is ..a stipulation that people will be talking about all the time ..which quite honestly might even overshadow the XWI Title match...Our Rivalry already made this match money making and must see but with this added stipulation its gonna go down as the most anticipating match in XWI History.

I am talking about a Dolph Ziggler vs Edge in a Last Blood Match with the Loser Leaves the XWI and never returns ...when u said one of us will be gone for good ..i dont know if you meant it but i took it seriously and decided to add it into the contract ..so heres my sign Edge .

Dolph Ziggler opens the contract grabs a pen and signs it and puts the pen down for Edge to sign it.

All you gotta do is sign to make this match offical ...but beware Edge cause i am gonna do everything in my power to make sure i stay and you leave ..when you sign that ..you sign it with the mentality and make the envirnoment look like your last days in the XWI cause thats the truth Edge ...go ahead have fun now but ill make sure you regret every single moment of it ...so here you go.

Dolph Waits for Edge to Sign it.

TBC: EDGE
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

PostSubject: Re: The Contract Signing    The Contract Signing  EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:06 pm

The Contract Signing  308vdyd

Edge suddenly changes his expression into rage.

Oh would you do us all a favor and shut the hell up!!

The crowd erupts with cheers as Dolph Ziggler sits in his chair looking at Edge.

You don't have to try and sell me anything here Ziggler, I'm not doing this match for the money... I'm not doing this match for Fame... and I'm pretty damn serious when I say I'm not doing this for them either.

Edge pauses as Mixed reaction is heard throughout the arena mostly lead by cheers as he continues.

I'm strictly doing this one for myself, Because I have money... I have fame... and whether it's for me or for them; they are always going to be there whether they cheer for me... or boo me, I know they are there.

Edge pauses again as he grabs the contract from the tables.

How stupid can you be Ziggler? I'm pretty sure that I made it quite obvious to you and to these people when I say someone is leaving for good. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put the pieces together Ziggler...

Edge pauses as he brushes his hair back with the contract.

Win or lose Ziggler, this match means more to me than it ever will to you. Because you are doing this for the money... You are doing this to be more of a kiss ass... While I'm doing this strictly to hurt you... Strictly to show why I am The Rated R Superstar! To show that I am as ruthless as I am cunning... To take the "Show Off" the air... Permanently!

Edge signs the Contract and throws it at Ziggler Face who fumbles it ... Edge then quickly flips the table onto Ziggler as he starts feeding off the energy from the crowd. He grabs Ziggler and starts punching him repeatedly with rights and lefts. He then grabs Zigglers head to preform an Edgecution but Ziggler Counters with a Low Blow before leaping into the air and grabing Edges head in the process slaming him head first into the mat. Ziggler then Stands tall feeding off the heat from the crowd as Edge struggles to get to his feet. Ziggler attempts a Zig Zag but Edge grabs on to the ropes and Ziggler slams into the Floor. He gets up and Edge Charges for a spear but Ziggler rolls out the ring and begin backing up the ramp with a smirk on his face as Edge stands in the ring with rage in his eyes.

Michael Cole: Would you look at that King... Edge with a Cheapshot on the most exciting superstar in todays industry.

Jerry lawler: I don't know what you were looking at Cole... But it seems to me Edge can't wait to get his hands on Ziggler... And by the looks of it, that won't be long from now.

The scene fades black as the camera goes back and forth between Edge and Ziggler.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226764

PostSubject: Re: The Contract Signing    The Contract Signing  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:26 am

OOC : Last Blood Match ? I wonder, i have ever seen that before. Interesting?!? -_-
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: The Contract Signing    The Contract Signing  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:54 am

OOC: Epic ending bro !! ..and racky u will find out soon about the match when it happens Razz
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 248011

PostSubject: Re: The Contract Signing    The Contract Signing  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:16 pm

OCC: ITS last man standing and first blood match lol :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Contract Signing    The Contract Signing  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Contract Signing
Page 1 of 1