Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Because THAT IS WHO I AM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 226397

Because THAT IS WHO I AM Empty
PostSubject: Because THAT IS WHO I AM   Because THAT IS WHO I AM EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:55 am

As the crowd wait impatiently for a superstar to come out and entertain them, John Cena's 'you cant see me' theme song hits the arena, and a huge cheer is given. billboards are being held up to address the former WWE Champion. After a few seconds, John cena comes out. he has a huge smile on his face. as he just enters the arena, he stops. he then does a salute to the crowd, and a cheer goes up again. he then makes his way quickly and steadily towards the ring. he enters the ring and pauses while looking at the audience. he gets on top of the turnbuckle and raises his two arms at the audience. he does that for two more of the turnbuckles. he is seen going accros the ring towards the official and then asks for a mic. he starts to talk

John Cena

[center]Its been a hectic couple of weeks. First my match with edge, two weeks ago. I.. was hit by not one.. but two consecutive spears. I survived 3 spears.. with my head busted open and blood pouring down my head and all over my body. Edge gave everything But I Didn't give Up. I fought hard.. I gave every ounce of myself for you people. This is no job, I am not here for money, I have one addiction and it's wrestling.. I AA’d him back to where he belonged.. the bottom. Now I know I maybe a rookie here in the XWI, but don't under estimate me.. Not for one second.

the fans give a huge cheer, and a chant goes on.."Cena, Cena". John Cena waits until it dies down and starts to speak. he now adresses the audience

Then, a week later,I went up against the current XWI championship and almost clinched a win, but i couldnt come out victorious because the limit was hit and that was the only reason. nevertheless, that match was still a long, tiring and gruelling match and in the end, the best man won and i proved that i am worthy of many things. i may not be the strongest out of this MNW roster, i may not be a monster or the devil's favourite demon but i possess a quality that many of them dont possess.. i possess the quality of never giving up. I have the heart which will get me to the top.

the fans give a huge cheer, and a chant goes on.."Cena, Cena". John Cena waits until it dies down and starts to speak. he now adresses the audience

I understand that there are some amongst the XWI Universe who hate me, but this is all i have to say to XWI UniverseI WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF you PEOPLE. Weather you love me or hate may or like me.. I will show you all.. that XWI is my home. and I don't care who you are and what you think of me.. I will give you a show.. that u shall never forget.. Because THAT is who I am

the fans give a huge cheer, and a chant goes on.."Cena, Cena" and with that the seen comes to an end

END OF RP

OOC: sorry been inactive lately, but if you want know why, pm me. cba to explain it now.

Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

Because THAT IS WHO I AM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because THAT IS WHO I AM   Because THAT IS WHO I AM EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:25 pm

OCC : Its a pretty Cool promo..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers

Because THAT IS WHO I AM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: