Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Unbeatable 7-0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

Unbeatable 7-0 Empty
PostSubject: Unbeatable 7-0   Unbeatable 7-0 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Unbeatable 7-0 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPDvx3vdy4Z3vFFb71eVOLWYypUYW1v4-CGggavoWFJ0bYoeXU

'' The Scene Opens and we are live in Xtreme Wreslting Impact. The arena fills up as the fans take their seats and after a couple minutes the show intro plays on the titantron. Then the arena gets quiet as the show is about to begin when suddenly Daniel Bryan's theme hits to give a mixed reaction, ''

'' Daniel bryan then makes his appearance with a cocky smile and a Microphone and cuts the music as he begins to make his way in the ring and speaks on his way ''

Daniel Bryan ll Unbeaten 7-0

After competing in 7 matches, I still walk UNBEATEN.. *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES*

'' Fans Chant YES YES as Daniel Bryan has a smirk on his face and walks ''

It just becomes easier and easier to manupilate you people. *BOO*
Copy My catchlines, copy everything you want.. It Just proves how successful of a Rolemodel I am. Now you can follow me all you want.. But in the end the fact is.. No one can ever be me. After weeks of proving to each and everyone one of you,, After weeks of proving everyone in the back. Finally I see the XWI Staff has finally given me a competition.

'' Daniel Bryan smirks as he walks on the steps and into the ring ''

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, This week on Monday Night Warzone.. Your role model.. Your idol Daniel Bryan faces the XWI Champion Randy Orton. Now Randy.. I have been waiting for this moment.. Waiting for the time I can embarrass and show the world how pathetic this Roster really is. I have taken down 6 Superstars and I look to continue the roll I have been in. Now Randy.. i Wabt you to hear me out and take me very seriosuly. I maybe no Monster.. I maybe no Asskisser, But I AM FAR worse. You don't need to take my word for it.. Just see my WIN:LOSS record and that speaks for itself. Now unlike, you and these people and everyone in the back, What makes me the best is my Originality.. My technical wrestling and my good looks that only I can pull off.

'' Daniel Bryan stops.. as he taunts and the fans BOO ''

Randy.. on Monday I am going to beat you.. Beat you down and prove to everyone that I am better than everyone this roster has to offer. Now after I beat you.. if.. By any chance IF you manage to beat Kane. You better beware because After Kane.. The only man you need to worry about is ME. This Monday I will show you just why every man that has stood in front of me has fallen down with dissappointement. This Monday I will show the WORLD Whyy I am Better than the XWI Champion Himself.

*YESSS* *YESSSS* *YESSS* *YESS________

'' As Daniel Bryan Screams YESS.. He is intercepted by Randy Orton ''

TBC : Randy Orton [Ryan]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226847

Unbeatable 7-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbeatable 7-0   Unbeatable 7-0 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:38 pm

OOC: Idk if I should still reply to this since results were posted now
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

Unbeatable 7-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbeatable 7-0   Unbeatable 7-0 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:42 pm

RyanWolf wrote:
OOC: Idk if I should still reply to this since results were posted now

Yeah you don't need to. you can just hit promos for the PPV... and hype up things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226847

Unbeatable 7-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbeatable 7-0   Unbeatable 7-0 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:55 pm

ok will do. srry man i was rlly busy and didnt get to reply earlier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unbeatable 7-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbeatable 7-0   Unbeatable 7-0 Empty