Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Undeserving Contender!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

Undeserving Contender! Empty
PostSubject: Undeserving Contender!   Undeserving Contender! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Undeserving Contender! Svm1iq

I Can see that my absence in the open arena has deprived you the fans from hearing my glorious voice speak. It has also deprived you of being in the presence of such greatest.

Cody pauses as he smiles at the fans hate towards him.

Now, normally whether it be in this ring or backstage I would address you people in such a fashion your simple minded brain would never understand... However tonight I come before you not only as Friday Night Frenzy's Intercontinental Champion but as a protester... A Protester to the injustice that has happened to me... The greatest legend to ever live.

Cody pauses again before continuing.

I have been placed in a match where MY Intercontinental Championship the title that means so much to me yet so little to the rest of the world... is on the line at Rage in the Cage... Which I have no problem with because as history has proven here in Xtreme Wrestling Impact I am undefeated... However my complaint is that about my opponent... an Undeserving one at that... My complaint is that I have to face BOOKER T!

The crowd gives off a tremendous pop towards the mention of Booker's name.

I can see many of you simple minded baboons may think I'm scared of Booker... However that is far from the truth... In fact I welcome a challenge from that dreadlocks sporting piece of ass kissing machine any day of the year... However it won't be for this...

Cody slowly raises his Intercontinental Championship as the crowd gives off more and more heat.

It will be a Non title match because Booker T doesn't deserve a shot at my Championship... He doesn't deserve to share a ring with me... Hell he doesn't even deserve to be in the same building as me... He is simply Below me... He is a Nobody and will continue to be a no body until I deem him worthy of competing against me...

Cody is once again Interrupted by a tremendous amount of boos from the crowd.

Hold on, Hold on... I also came out here to address the challenge of the Undertaker... Though the Challenge wasn't made for me and to me... I do seem to recall the Dead man holding this title and might I add it was the worst reign a champion could possibly have... He came out here week in and week out talking big but when it came to put up or shut up he was thrown to the hounds... He was thrown in the nearest trash can just like JBL...

Cody pauses again to catch his breath before continuing...

After the Dead man lost his belt, he cashed in his rematch clause for the Rage in a Cage Pay Per View but as you can See... I'm not the person who he lost the belt to... In Fact I'm better than that person... I beat him and made him feel like a nobody... But I do want to say I would accept the Challenge of the Undertaker because he has a right... NOT!... because he deserves it...

Cody Rhodes pauses as he scratches his head for an idea...

Being the great and unbeatable champion I am... I've decided that this Friday on Frenzy if Booker T wants that match at Rage in a Cage he is going to have to go Toe to toe with the Undertaker in a 2 out of 3 fall match... The Winner will be named the Contender for my title... The UNDESERVING Contender... Because No One is worthy of facing me.

Cody drops his microphone as the scene fades black...

END OF RP..

OOC: I had to throw something together fast..
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226847

PostSubject: Re: Undeserving Contender!   Undeserving Contender! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:30 pm

OOC> not bad. i like the idea to earn it
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 226397

PostSubject: Re: Undeserving Contender!   Undeserving Contender! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:48 pm

nice one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undeserving Contender!   Undeserving Contender! Empty

Back to top Go down

Undeserving Contender!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: