Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Final Showdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

The Final Showdown  Empty
PostSubject: The Final Showdown    The Final Showdown  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:37 am

The Scene Opens as in the Arena as the Crowd is seen Booing ..The Camera Zooms on to the Ring as Dolph Ziggler is standing next to Tej With a 4 security Guards ..standing outside the Ring ..Dolph Has A Mic in his Hand as he begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

This Sunday I Face Edge in A Last Blood Match at Rage in the Cage.This Sunday will be a historic night for XWI ..The XWI Title will be on the line and also some other good matches but the bout everyone is looking forward to this sunday is Dolph Ziggler vs Edge.People will be buying Tickets and watching the PPV to watch me Steal the Show once again and End Edges Pitiful Career.

This isnt just any match..this isnt only because of how much i hate Edge ..it is for Everything ..Everything i worked so hard for ..chasing my dream ..dedicating my life to it and achieving it and today i stand here because of the Blood sweat and tears....But sadly it can all end This sunday but i wont let that happen. Im still a young Superstar who has a long way to go ..its like i just started.

But on the Other hand we Have Edge whose Time is up ..he did everything in his career..had a long storybook career ...and shoud have stayed at home..but as he saw the show he became jealous when he saw superstars like me Go out there and steal the show better than he ever did ...he grew more jealous and wanted to come in the spotlight so he came and superstars like him they keep coming and because of them young superstars like myself are overlooked or dont get Title Shots get Less TV time all because of these Old Superstars are back just to feed there dam Egos. It makes me sick that these superstars keep coming back ..Edge has been a pain in the Ass but come sunday he wont be.

Hes one of the Reasons i Lost my XWI Title ...he also conspired against me but all that will just be a bad memory..because This sunday my career will not End..this sunday there will be Justice because i assure you i will make sure Edge never steps foot into an XWI Ring..i have a long way ahead and there is no way in Hell im losing ..so im just going to do him and my self a favour and put him out of his misery.

This will be the biggest Match of my entire life and if i Lose this i Lose everything i lose my purpose to Live ...This is my life to beat me Edge has to End my life which will not happen..that pitiful ediot should just go and retire but look at him he will be looking to end my career and how unfair is it that he lives his whole career and tries to End mine how cold .

This is to Prove to everyone that i am the best ever..i am one of the best talents this company has to offer if not one of the best then the best .. and i am gonna show the whole world and prove it to everyone this sunday..prove it to mr Tej who is standing right here and he knows i can win..he is confident he picked me as the face of this company for a reason and this sunday i will prove it to him prove it to all of you and everyone else.Day in and day out i give not 100 percent but 110 percent but this sunday ill give every fibre of my being ..i am gonna leave it all in the ring and its result will be Dolph Ziggler being the Last Man Standing on a Bloodied up Edge whose poor career just got over.

As Ziggler says This Edges Theme Song Hits the Arena .

TBC: EDGE
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown    The Final Showdown  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:34 pm

As Dolph Ziggler is standing in the ring waiting for Edge to make his Entrance the crowd begins to chant for Edge. Ziggler is getting upset that Edge is a no show so he raises his microphone to speak when suddenly ...

Edge takes the microphone from the announcer as he looks at Ziggler who has a smirk on his face. He then looks at the crowd who begins to quite down as Edge raises the microphone to speak.

The Final Showdown  Jk8175

Here I was thinking that you couldn't get any more annoying Dolph. But hey all great people has been wrong at least once.

Edge pauses as he chuckles at the expression of Ziggler.

For a guy who keeps talking about how great he and wonderful he is... you certainly don't know what you are getting yourself into... Coming out here week in and week out talking and talking over and over you begin sounding like a broken record. You begin to become what these people and myself included... A loud mouth piece of shit.

Edge pauses once more before continuing...

Believe me, Ziggler I know exactly how important this match is... whether it be to myself or to you... for whatever reason that maybe... I am getting sick of coming out here week in and week out listening to the same garbage coming out your mouth. I'm sick of looking at your face. But thankfully after Rage in a Cage you'd be lucky to even have a face when I'm done with you...

Edge brushes his hair back as the crowd is cheering.

I've said before and I'll say it a million times more... You have never beaten me, and comes this Sunday that's not going to change... You're going pack your trash kiss your bosses ass one last time and then Leave for good... Leave while superstars.... as you said " Spotlight stealers "... take over this company and actually make it into something... make it into actual wrestling and not a talk show Ziggler...

Edge is interrupted by ZIggler.

TBC: Ziggler...

OOC: Aint you tired of promoing about the same match over and over again... this is like the 3rd promo and all are about the samething.

Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown    The Final Showdown  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Ziggler Interrupts Edge

Dolph Ziggler

Shut Your Damn Mouth Edge ...Your irrelevant opinions dont matter..You Beat me once before ..one lucky win doesnt get you anywhere ..i dominated the entire match but well one damn mistake made me lose ...while you escaped the cage..this time there will b no escape believe me when i say this Edge ...Your career will end come sunday you will leave XWI because of me.

i mean lets face it Edge you should have never returned to pro wrestling ..you had a happy ending when you retired ..that was the perfect ending to a pitiful legendary career..but well Edge you Ego is the reason you stand here an it will cost you..your entire career will be over and i will be the man responsible for it .. you will wake up everyday with the memory of Dolph Ziggler ending your career..the funny thing is you wont be able to do anything about it because thats it ull be done for Good ...You wanted me out of the XWI Title picture this sunday i am gonna beat the living crap out of you and i will prove you wrong.

When i Retire you i will be a Legend already...and then ill go back and take back my XWI Championship.

As Ziggler Says This Edge looks mad Ziggler smirks ..Edge comes face to face with ziggler ,as Tej Looks on with a devilish smile ...Ziggler Suddenly slaps Edge on the face who looks so pissed ,,Ziggler then throws a jab at Edge but Edge counters it and hits a big boot knocking off Ziggler , Tej moves back as the Crowd Chants Spear ..Edge Feeds off the energy and as Ziggler gets up ..Edge hits him with a devestating spear !!,but then immediately the security guards come in and assault Edge ..Tej looks at Ziggler with a worried look but looks at Edge and has a cocky smile as the security guards beat Edge..Edge suddenly counters a guard and pushes his over the other as they get knocked outside the ring ,he hits another guard with a DDT..he then lifts him up and tosses him over the Rest the crowd goes wild Tej is seen sweating as the Crowd Chants Spear..Edge with a devilish smile comes Quicky and catches Tej by his neck ...but then Suddenly from behind Ziggler hits Edge with a steel Chair on the back of his skull busting him open as Edge is about to fall Ziggler Quickly puts the chair down and Zig Zags Edges head on the chair knocking him out Cold,Ziggler then catches the Mic and Counts 1...2...3...4...5..6..7..8...9....10 as Ziggler says 10 Tej Raises Zigglers hands up high as they both look on to Edge Ziggler then throws the Mic and Yells this will be Your Fate come Sunday.

The scene slowly Ends as the crowd look shocked.

END OF RP

OOC: Well actually they havent been completely the same its all to build up the match and well thats zigglers character hes a bragger and he gets annoying.Looks like we are all set ..this feud is so heated up ..best match on the PPV card
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown    The Final Showdown  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Showdown
Page 1 of 1