Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI's Future Has Arrived.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226414

XWI's Future Has Arrived.  Empty
PostSubject: XWI's Future Has Arrived.    XWI's Future Has Arrived.  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:49 pm

"The scene opens up in the arena and we can see a bunch of wrestling fanatics seated in various groups on different corners of it, politely waiting for something to happen. Just then, a not so familiar theme song is played on the titantron"

And out comes the newest signing to the MNW Roster, Seth Rollins! He gets a mixed reaction from the crowd as he cheerfully walks the ramp heading him to the ring. He already has a mic in his right hand as he takes a few moments to soak in the atmosphere and then starts to speak.

XWI's Future Has Arrived.  Seth_zps9775f86e

Jesus! I have finally made it here, after dominating the developmental division and knocking out a few lunatics on my way, now i get to step inside the real thing and with me on the roster, Monday Nights are surely going to be INSANE and just like any other place i have ever ventured on, glory will be mine and XWI will be my platform to attain that glory and make my Jesus proud. Now for those who missed out on my debut last night, let me put a recap here for you. I was pitted against the Rated R Superstar on a night i wasn't really booked to compete but Jesus had his own ways of putting things into perspective and there i was, with my first official match with the XWI filling in the spot of the legendary Rock. So in one corner we had a veteran superstar in Edge and in the other was a rookie not so known to the popular wrestling world, the odds were favoring the veteran since he had more experience and knowledge about the game but the rookie had his raw talent with him and most importantly faith in his GOD and a strong belief that miracles do happen and what happened after that was simply history.

The XWI Universe in attendance tries to grasp his behavior and suddenly starts to cheer for Rollins looking at his attitude and faith on God. Rollins waits for them to settle down and acknowledges their support and starts to speak again.

And that's not all guys, as most of you may already know that there is going to be a Fatal 4-way this Sunday at Rage in the Cage for the newly introduced Hardcore Title and by the grace of Jesus, i made the cut and can now vouch for gold in the Xtreme Valley known as the XWI. Now, i know a lot of people may not consider me deserving enough to get a shot at some gold so early but looking at my track record and the things i have done in the past before landing here, Tej couldn't resist but give me a chance to go for the Title and i won't let him, my friends and well wishers who believe in me and most importantly the one who is watching all of us from above, regret my work . At Rage in the Cage, the XWI Universe will see the crowning of a new Hardcore Champion but what it will also see is a new legacy in the writing and the author of that legacy will be none other then me, Seth Rollins! So if any of my opponents and my critics in this building right now have the slightest of doubts about my potential and what i am capable of doing in the ring, i am sure you might have caught glimpses of it in my last match but seeing and experiencing are two different things and fortunately for my opponents, they only have to wait till Sunday. This Sunday at Rage in the Cage, i will compete in that ring with only one purpose in mind and that will be to honor my God and walk out of that pay-per-view as your New.....

Suddenly Rollins is interrupted by.......

TBCB : Any of the Contenders for the Hardcore Title.
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226191

PostSubject: Re: XWI's Future Has Arrived.    XWI's Future Has Arrived.  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:31 pm

XWI's Future Has Arrived.  RomanReigns2

*The crowd boos as Roman Reigns walks onto the stage with a mic in hand and a straight face. He storms down the ramp without acknowledging the fans and rolls into the ring. He points at Seth and nods his head as he walks to the corner and leans against it. He begins to speak as his music cuts off*

Roman Reigns: Seth, you know you're someone I've had my eye on for a lonnnng time. I knew you'd make your debut here at some point, but I never thought for a second that those Corporation scumbags would try to pull you in. I respect you in a certain aspect but on another day I would probably come out here and spit in your face for even attemping to call anyone out. I think it's pathetic that you automatically have a shot at a title without even making an impact yet. And who the hell is your "Jesus" and God?! You're already preaching about shit like that carrying a stupid gimmick? Unbelieveable. I am in this match to finally get my hands on that egotistical joke, Daniel Bryan, and win that Hardcore Championship because I define hardcore.

*The crowd boos but Roman ignores them and continues*

Roman Reigns: And John Cena? Please. The only hardcore thing he's EVER done is actually make it somewhere! The fact that he thinks he's even in contention for a quality title like the Hardcore championship makes me almost as sick as Daniel Bryan makes me. What is he, 8-0 now? That's one hell of a lucky streak, let me tell you that. And before he comes out here and braces us with his idiotic prescense and say something like "Oh, lucky streak? I don't think it's lucky I think it's skill! Blah blah I'll make you tap or snap!" It's the definition of idiotic. Everyone here has become so DAMN PREDICTABLE that I actually see this company going down the shit hole. They come out here, guys like Cena and Bryan, and say "I'm going to beat my opponent and win! Yea!' No boys, that's NOT how it works. I have proven already I am the best in the ring as far as destroing my opponents and I just proved I can whip it out on this mic. So before you respond or someone cuts me off, think about what I said...

*Roman stands there and lowers the mic from his face and stares at Seth...*

TBCB: Cena, Bryan, Seth.
OOC: Meant what I said.
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226124

PostSubject: Re: XWI's Future Has Arrived.    XWI's Future Has Arrived.  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:16 pm

OOC: When did corporation try to bring Seth in? I'm so lost right now
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

PostSubject: Re: XWI's Future Has Arrived.    XWI's Future Has Arrived.  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Invader-X wrote:
OOC: When did corporation try to bring Seth in? I'm so lost right now

I must've misinterpreted something? I just remembered the MNM results I think 2 weeks ago it was and Tej brought Seth into his office and shit. I thought that was him trying to get him to join.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226497

PostSubject: Re: XWI's Future Has Arrived.    XWI's Future Has Arrived.  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:40 pm

OOC: yeah DJ i thought the same tbh
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226414

PostSubject: Re: XWI's Future Has Arrived.    XWI's Future Has Arrived.  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Seth looks at Roman with a puzzled look on his face and then starts to speak.

XWI's Future Has Arrived.  Seth_zps9775f86e

Hmm, Roman! As much as i hate to say this but you are sadly mistaken my friend, i never made an attempt to call anyone out. In fact, it's you who felt the need to come out here and interrupt me and make a statement on my expense or maybe, just maybe, Jesus wanted it to be this way, he wanted you to be present in this auspicious occasion and for that, you should consider yourself lucky. Now as i can see, you have a lot of irrelevant information in your hands which by the way is completely false! So let me clear this out once and for all, for you, the XWI Universe and all the people who are concerned. Seth Rollins has nothing to do with the Corporation or any other alliance existing in this company, for that matter. Anyways, i knew this topic was going to be raised that whether i am worthy of a shot so early in my career here or not and i thought about it Roman, i really did and then came to a conclusion that i don't really need to justify myself to you or anybody else because i am liable to answer to only one person and that's the almighty, Jesus!

Roman now has a confused look on his face as Seth starts to speak again.

Your ears heard that right Roman and i am not really surprised that you had your eyes on me cause well, i was one of the brightest stars in the Indies and even in the developmental territory. You and me, more or less are in the same phase of our career's right now, eager to show the world our worth and for that i wish you all the luck in the world but i am afraid, that luck may just run out of time when you face me in the ring this Sunday. You see Roman, i don't really have much against you or Daniel Bryan or even Cena, i consider you all as equals, just as Jesus would like his creations to be treated like in the first place but how dare you call my act a stupid gimmick, just how ? My love for my god is pure and unquestionable, i was brought into this planet for a purpose and that was to serve him and all his followers, many of them present here tonight would agree with me and for those who don't, i just hope and pray for you guys that the almighty will have some mercy on you when you have to pay your dues and Roman the same goes for you my friend. A lot of the things i am telling you right now may seem to be stupid but believe me, they all have a deep meaning and we all are connected to it somewhere. So now, if you have any shame left in you or are feeling guilty for the unholy sin you committed in front of the many followers in this building, people watching us at home and all the radio stations that are currently making headlines on it, now would be the right time that YOU would apologize to not only me and these people but most importantly, our almighty Jesus!

Seth Rollins and the XWI Universe (Followers) now wait for an apology from Roman Reigns.

TBCB : Roman Reigns/ Daniel Bryan/ John Cena.

Last edited by Racky 08 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249343

PostSubject: Re: XWI's Future Has Arrived.    XWI's Future Has Arrived.  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:27 pm

XWI's Future Has Arrived.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPDvx3vdy4Z3vFFb71eVOLWYypUYW1v4-CGggavoWFJ0bYoeXU

'' As Seth Rollins waits for an answer from Roman Reigns, Reigns takes his microphone to his mouth takes a breath and just when he is about to speak., Daniel Bryan theme hits.. ''

'' Daniel bryan then makes his appearance with a cocky smile and a Microphone and cuts the music as he begins to make his way in the ri''

Daniel Bryan ll Unbeaten 8-0

NOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOO NOOO

[Daniel Bryan Screams as he taunts at the crowd and the Crowd Chant YES as he hops around the ramp screaming, then stops as he looks at the men in the ring and continues to speak as he walks closer ]

In the name of 'Jesus' Please SHUT UP, Both of you. I can't watch this NOO.. Roman Reigns, I will not be disrespected by a man who brags about winning one match while I stand here with a streak of 8-0.. Now I could care less about what you think about the streak, because in the end all those 8 men thought it was nothing but a fluke. That fluke of a streak has had my victims to be Former Intercontinental Champion JBL, Former XWI Champion Dolph Ziggler And Present XWI Champion Randy Orton.. Now those are just three of the top men in this business

[Daniel Bryan walks on the steps under the ropes and into the ring as he doesn't seem happy and continues to speak]

Here I am, Put up against two men who have had just one win, and John Cena who is no where close to a Hardcore Superstar. Having to put up against you Losers is Nothing but DISRESPECT to the Role model that I am. I am a Role Model to all these people with my Vegan lifestyle, which has got me to hold the longest Unbeaten Streak in XWI History. Now to Seth Rollins..

I would like to remind you that you are up in a Hardcore Match.. Now I am not sure you realize what the word Hardcore means. Because IF YOU did you wouldn't be thanking your 'Jesus'.. Specially having ME as your opponent. You will be in for the Beating of your life time. You believe in God ? Then I suggest you must believe in me, Because when it comes to the XWI. There is only one Wrestling God and that's me. My streak says it all, Now While you can preach and pray to your All mighty.. I will put you through a 1000 Submission moves and Beat you with every weapon and knock you out. You all are going to fall as my victims of my almighty streak.

'' Daniel Bryan looks at both men with an anger in his eyes as ___ replies ''

TBC : John Cena / Roman Reigns / Seth Rollins

OCC : i Suggest Either DJ or Rachit to Reply.. Elite Killer may not be able to reply.. And this is going on really well (Y)

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

PostSubject: Re: XWI's Future Has Arrived.    XWI's Future Has Arrived.  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:28 pm

*Roman Reigns laughs once Daniel Bryan finishes and he rolls out of the ring and starts to walk up the ramp. He stands on the stage as he stares both men down in the ring.*

Roman Reigns: Call me Nostradamus because I knew I would predict it correctly. Seth you need to knock it off with the "Jesus" crap because that's not who you are. You WERE a man I had my eyes on but if you're going to be the Tim Tebow of XWI I'd advise you leaving, and now, because none of us want to hear it. I knew that you, Daniel Bryan, would come out and say how much you deserve to win and that you're a wrestling god. I was excited when your music hit because each week you continue to prove what a delusional fool you are. This sunday, listen up gentlemen, it is not going to be either one of you, walking out with the title. And just because John Cena couldn't show his sorry little face, does not mean this isn't directed towards him either. I am going to be the new XWI Hardcore Champion, and I'll be damned if any of your gimmicks will get in my way...

*Roman drops the mic on the stage before walking to the back as the crowd boos...*

TBCB: Seth, DB, John Cena if he can.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249343

PostSubject: Re: XWI's Future Has Arrived.    XWI's Future Has Arrived.  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:59 pm

XWI's Future Has Arrived.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPDvx3vdy4Z3vFFb71eVOLWYypUYW1v4-CGggavoWFJ0bYoeXU

'' As Roman Reigns is done speaking, Daniel Bryan Intercepts him and starts screaming NOO ''

Daniel Bryan ll Unbeaten 8-0

NOOO NOO NOOO, Roman Reigns.. I will not let you come out here are disrespect me. You carry one win while I carry 8 wins in a row and you call me delusional ? The Only man delusional is you as I actually think you stand a chance this Sunday. I see you love predicting the future, If So I hope you can see your future which will be you walking under my shadows as I will Walk out Champion and still remain Unbeaten.

None of you stand a Chance, Not you Reigns, Not You Seth Rollins and Not even John Cena. I am going to once again prove to all of you and these people that my Vegan lifestyle clearly makes you better than all of you meat eaters. I will once again prove my dominance and come out as the victor. I will make my followers proud.. My footsteps to the Legend status shall continue as I will be your new HARDCORE Champion.

YESS YESS YESSS

'' The fans start chanting ''YESS' as the three men come closer and exchange words as the scene fades and comes to an end

- End Of Roleplay -
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI's Future Has Arrived.    XWI's Future Has Arrived.  Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI's Future Has Arrived.
Page 1 of 1