Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Comeback

Go down 
+2
Dashing Viper
HBKhaos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HBKhaos

HBKhaos

XWI Cash : 202788

The Comeback Empty
PostSubject: The Comeback   The Comeback EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:42 pm

The camera pans to the location of the ring, the crowd that surrounds it are silenced when a familiar tune begins to play on the PA System that causes them to erupt into cheers.

Once his Entrance Theme has given way to the undeniable voices of the XWI Universe, they begin to chant the old famous "Thank You Shawn" chant. Which causes Shawn's cheeks to glow a rosy pink color. He then grabs a microphone from one of the Time Keepers at ringside, and makes his way back to the center of the ring.

He raises the microphone up to his lips, that cradle his humongous smile and he says,

Shawn Michaels:
Lord have mercy I love this stuff!

The fans begin to cheer as loud as before, meanwhile Shawn chuckles to himself in the ring.

Shawn Michaels:
You know, I've been throwing down in this ring for a long time. It seems like only yesterday I was this six, maybe seven year old kid..about yay-high..slamming neighborhood friends of mine on the ground. Pretending to be some of my favorite Wrestlers like Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, guys that set the bar for over three generations of athletes. Without them, its questionable whether or not any of us would even be here today.
And then came the time for me to enter the ring, I was teaming with one of my best friends Marty Jannetty, and together we were the Rockers. One of the WWF's most exciting young Tag Teams at that time. But we didn't last long, when push came to shove, we both decided to part ways. His career might've not been exactly what he was hoping for, but that's the unpredictability of the Wrestling Business. You're never quite sure what is going to happen next, you could be one bad decision away from making a critical mistake. One minute you could be backstage in the locker room, at a hundred percent, and then the next you could be laying here unconscious with a career threatening injury.

The camera gets a close up of the seriousness of the situation on Shawn's face.

Shawn Michaels:
I've seen and been on both sides of the field. I've been the one who caused injury, I've been the one who has been injured, I've played the role as Protagonist, Antagonist, Pretty Boy, Revolutionary Leader, Comedy Act, and I have been one of the few who has paved the way for men like Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler. But above all else, I've been known as The Heart Break Kid...Mr. Wrestlemania...and arguably the Greatest Superstar of All Time...Shawn Michaels!

The crowd cheers once more.

Shawn Michaels:
In the Wrestling Business there are two types of people, givers and takers. And for the majority of my career I've been on of those takers, I've taken the spotlight and attention from other stars. I've done some of the most vile and despicable things, like the infamous Montreal Screw Job..and I feel as though it's my duty to finally give back to Wrestling. I still have a little kick left in these bones, and I don't think the last impression I want to leave on the Wrestling Business is me walking away from the ring, after suffering a devastating loss at the hands of the Undertaker.

And then a little birdie informed me about...Xtreme Wrestling Impact, and how there is an enormous amount of talent on the roster. And I thought to myself, "Hmm...maybe I oughta check this out." Which is the reason why you see me standing in this ring. Everything I've ever wanted to accomplish in my career, has been accomplished. Every man I've ever wanted to beat was vanquished. And now it's time for me to finally do something not for myself, but for the people who made me, The Showstopper.

Shawn cracks a smile while the XWI Fans give off another huge pop. Shawn looks the camera with that cocky smirk that we've seen from him for so many years and says,

Shawn Michaels:
...And if you're not down with that...I got two words for ya....

He points the microphone into the direction of the audience who all yell, "SUCK IT!!!!" His theme song plays once more in the arena, he releases his grip on the microphone to where it makes a moderate "thud" once it hits the mat. Shawn approaches each turnbuckle one by one, bathing himself in the positive reaction he's getting from the sell out crowd. Once done, the scene ends with him walking backwards up the ramp to pull off his signature muscle pose one more time. Before disappearing behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down
HBKhaos

HBKhaos

The Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   The Comeback EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:44 pm

(OOC: Feedback is wanted and appreciated. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226764

The Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   The Comeback EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:48 pm

That was pretty quick and certainly one of the best debut Rp's i have seen here, glad to have you here on XWI mate. cheers
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

The Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   The Comeback EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:06 pm

OCC : Holy Crap.. I thought you were someone new.. That was an amazing Roleplay .. Ummm Do I know you.. This is some really amazing stuff..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
HBKhaos

HBKhaos

The Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   The Comeback EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:26 pm

OOC: @Racky08 - Thanks Razz

OOC: @Fear the Viper - I don't know, I know a lot of Vipers, but I'm from another type of feds so I doubt it. I've dibble dabbled in places on proboards before though, just never seen much success lol. But in the feds I'm accustomed to, you do smash promos instead of roleplays. And I'm just trying my best to get into the habit of roleplaying because there are more roleplay feds than smash mouth feds.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

The Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   The Comeback EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:29 pm

HBKhaos wrote:
OOC: @Racky08 - Thanks Razz

OOC: @Fear the Viper - I don't know, I know a lot of Vipers, but I'm from another type of feds so I doubt it. I've dibble dabbled in places on proboards before though, just never seen much success lol. But in the feds I'm accustomed to, you do smash promos instead of roleplays. And I'm just trying my best to get into the habit of roleplaying because there are more roleplay feds than smash mouth feds.

Hahah well you are doing a damn good job, This fed is based on WWE 12, I Simulate matches.. makes wrestlers face each other in the gAME wwe 13, Record it and well i Upload them on youtube and post them as results.. Seeing your stuff, You will debut in the Pay Per view
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226847

The Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   The Comeback EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:37 pm

very nice promo. looking forward to seeing more
Back to top Go down
HBKhaos

HBKhaos

The Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   The Comeback EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:43 pm

OOC: @FeartheViper - Thanks can't wait.

OOC: @Ryan Wolf - Thanks for the feedback Champ.
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

The Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   The Comeback EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:18 am

OOC: Fantastic Promo Man !!
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

The Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   The Comeback EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:30 am

GOD DAMN! Here I was thinking that the rp on this site couldn't get any better... And then you go pull something like that... Great work man... Keep doin what you gotta do
Back to top Go down
HBKhaos

HBKhaos

The Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   The Comeback EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:55 pm

@xxAlixx & Invader X: Thanks guys it means a lot.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

The Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   The Comeback EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:16 pm

HBKhaos wrote:
@xxAlixx & Invader X: Thanks guys it means a lot.

Look up the Rage In the Cage card, you got a match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comeback   The Comeback Empty

Back to top Go down

The Comeback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: