Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Rey comes to XWI

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio

XWI Cash : 202735

Rey comes to XWI Empty
PostSubject: Rey comes to XWI   Rey comes to XWI EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:05 pm

[Booyaka!! Booyaka!! 619! plays in the arena, and Rey Mysterio comes out from the back. He runs towards the right side of the stage he does his signature taunt, which cues his stage pyro. Then he goes to the left side of the stage and repeats it. And he walks down the ramp towards the ring, touching masks with kids who are wearing his merchandise. He walks up the steel steps, climbs through the ropes, climbs the turnbuckle, and does his signature pose. He jumps down from the turnbuckle then he grabs a microphone from the Ring Announcer. The music fades.]

Rey Mysterio: So this is the XWI? So this is the big time Wrestling Federation that I heard so much about? That XWI?

[Crowd screams, "Yeah".]

Rey Mysterio: I've heard all about this place, I've heard that the roster is filled with some of the greatest superstars in the world. Both past, present, and future. And I want to be enlisted amongst these great athletes. Spread the word, Rey Mysterio is coming to XWI.

[He gives back the microphone to the Ring Announcer, then his music starts to play as he gets on the turnbuckle and does his pose again. The camera goes black.]
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226847

Rey comes to XWI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey comes to XWI   Rey comes to XWI EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:08 pm

niceness
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

Rey comes to XWI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey comes to XWI   Rey comes to XWI EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:09 pm

OCC : Wow Yess Finally About time someone choose Rey mysterio Very Happy you could have used your old ID.. to play two characters.. didn't have to use Two Id's but its cool..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio

Rey comes to XWI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey comes to XWI   Rey comes to XWI EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:55 pm

what account? i'm new
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

Rey comes to XWI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey comes to XWI   Rey comes to XWI EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:47 pm

oHH you and the guy who uses Shawn michaels used the same IP Address.. anyways you can pick two superstars if you are Active.. anyways Welcome my bad Smile
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

Rey comes to XWI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey comes to XWI   Rey comes to XWI EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Maybe they are brothers
Back to top Go down
Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio

Rey comes to XWI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey comes to XWI   Rey comes to XWI EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:44 am

Listen invader -x we are not Brothers on here on XWI we just friends in that's all we are just friends not brothers we just friends in that's it okay so stop saying we are brothers because we are not brothers.
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

Rey comes to XWI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey comes to XWI   Rey comes to XWI EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:59 pm

Rey Mysterio wrote:
Listen invader -x we are not Brothers on here on XWI we just friends in that's all we are just friends not brothers we just friends in that's it okay so stop saying we are brothers because we are not brothers.

scratch I was just making a suggestion based off the whole ip matching... how do u expect me to know you're friends and not brothers
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

Rey comes to XWI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey comes to XWI   Rey comes to XWI EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Invader-X wrote:
Rey Mysterio wrote:

scratch I was just making a suggestion based off the whole ip matching... how do u expect me to know you're friends and not brothers

Hahaha Funnyy xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rey comes to XWI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey comes to XWI   Rey comes to XWI Empty

Back to top Go down

Rey comes to XWI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: