Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HBKhaos

HBKhaos

XWI Cash : 202788

Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance Empty
PostSubject: Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance   Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance Arena

The scene opens up to the jam packed crowd in attendance who are seen chatting amongst themselves, until a video on the Titantron begins to play, which grasps their attention like moths to a flame. In the video we see Shawn Michaels backstage having a friendly conversation with one of XWI's many workers backstage. The fans go wild at the sight of the Living Legend, who takes a brief sip of his bottled water then wipes the remains from his lips with the use of his wrist.

XWI Worker:
I heard about that video you did calling out the Undertaker, lots of people say that it's pretty good..

The Heart Break Kid||Shawn Michaels:
Oh you heard that?!

XWI Worker:
Yeah, but they also think you're crazy for asking them to play it on the air once the Deadman is present in the ring.

Mhmmm...well I'm glad they enjoyed it.

He says with a sarcastic tone.

XWI Worker:
It takes a lot of guts to do something like that, calling out Steve Austin is bad enough, but the Undertaker?! That's like filling out your own Death Warrant.

You know, when I got word that I'd be facing Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Undertaker in a Steel Cage Match at Rage in a Cage, I was at one moment petrified. I know the illustrious history that these two have together and with me, and I remembered all of the beatings we all took at the hands of each other. And during that skip down memory lane, I recollected how much those people loved it. And even when my body was practically ripped to shreds and I could barely stand or catch my breath, it was them that gave me the fuel I needed to plunge into the depths and emerge from battle.. no matter Winner or Loser..as the Greatest Athlete to ever lace a pair of boots.

The fans cheer and applaud in agreement to HBK's statement.

I'm not going to sell them short, and I'm not going to lie. Both of these guys are two of the All Time Greats, there's no disputing that, but they're not exactly labeled with that tagline because of their Wrestling. What have we seen Austin do besides a few Mudhole Stompings and a Lou Thesz Press? And what is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the Undertaker's name roll off somebody else's tongue? For most it would be his paralyzing stare, his unparalleled history, intimidating stature, and his unpredictability. Notice that when people speak of guys like Bret Hart, Eddie Guerrero, and Kurt Angle. They are always credited for their skills, but they aren't placed or ranked as high as 'Taker and Austin. Because nobody seems to care about REAL Wrestling anymore...but I'm here to ensure that it comes back. I'm here to make sure that Gimmicks doesn't exceed the importance of Skill.

However, Wrestling Skills do not always determine the outcome of a Wrestling Match. I've seen people win matches on a count of speed, agility, strength, and intellect. All of which will play a huge part in the match coming up. Not to mention we still have a handful of days left until the big event, so that leaves us plenty of time to dig into the Toy Box for the board game that The Deadman practically invented himself.

XWI Worker:
Which is ..

The Wonderful World of Mind Games, of course! He's practically unbeatable when it comes to stuff like that. In fact him being the Master of Mind Games is what elevated his career and makes him the most dangerous man alive... or dead... would it be dead? I think it would be dead, considering he's not really..sorta..kinda..not alive anymore...but you get it. Anyways despite that well known fact, I have always gotten into the mind of the Undertaker! I know some of his most treasured secrets, I know some of his biggest weaknesses, and at Wrestlemania 26 I came so close to ending the very thing that keeps him relevant. So this match to me means the world to me.. it's a matter of mind over matter.. this match to me is all about one thing... Redemption! And whether or not I have to gain said vengeance by pinning the Deadman or the Texas Rattlesnake, or by even climbing out of the cage means very little to me.

Shawn starts off in the other direction but is stopped in his tracks when the Worker grabs him by the arm.

XWI Worker:
Wait a minute Shawn, I just have to ask this, and please don't get offended by it. But .. are you...afraid of the Undertaker?

Shawn Michaels eyes look to the floor, then up again at the Worker. A soft smile soon emerges on his face and he says,

Not at all...in fact this time..I believe the Undertaker should be afraid of me.

The highly anticipated crowd cheer the Heart Break Kid's name as he walks out of the camera, and the video fades to black. Scene Ends.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance   Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:48 pm

OCC : Wow.. Yet another amazing promo.. try visiting our chatbox sometime in the main page.. Amazing stuff Best of luck for your match.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226541

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance   Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:20 pm

OOC: First time I've commented on an RP of yourse but like everyone else, I think your stuff is great man. Keep it up, I dig it.
Back to top Go down
HBKhaos

HBKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance   Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:23 pm

feartheviper wrote:
OCC : Wow.. Yet another amazing promo.. try visiting our chatbox sometime in the main page.. Amazing stuff Best of luck for your match.

OOC: Thanks I'll be sure to do that soon.
Back to top Go down
HBKhaos

HBKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance   Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:25 pm

#DylanJamesHEEL wrote:
OOC: First time I've commented on an RP of yourse but like everyone else, I think your stuff is great man. Keep it up, I dig it.

OOC: Thanks Dylan Razz
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227161

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance   Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:25 am

OOC:nice promo man !!
Back to top Go down
HBKhaos

HBKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance   Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:12 am

Whack Ass wrote:
OOC:nice promo man !!

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance   Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing Personal it's just Vengeance
Page 1 of 1