Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Fire still BURNS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 248011

The Fire still BURNS Empty
PostSubject: The Fire still BURNS   The Fire still BURNS EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:52 am

The arena is as silent as The graveyard..with The fans highly held with Their posters.The silence is broken as The Theme song hits The P.A system.

The Big Red Monster.....KANE Enters through The Curtains in his Attitude Era Outfit ,He looks around The arena and Then proceeds towards The ramp.He then makes his way to the ropes Of the ring and Enters the ring over The ropes. He walks to the Mid Point of The Ring and Then Performs his signature entrance ring Taunt,As He performs The Taunt Bolts of fire come out from The four Turnbuckles present in the ring.A staff member from The Commentary area slides into the ring to Hand over The Mic to Kane and Then slides out...Kane looks around The arena and then He begins to speak..

The Fire still BURNS Kane_2012_zpsc0fb53dc

THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE
Last Monday..My rage overcame the odd That is Triple H. The Demon inside me reached Its immortality...However after the match ended..I was assailed by Steve Austin. Steve..you should realize what Big of a Mistake you just Made. A MISTAKE that comes with Retribution....and its Not a Warning..ITS A STATEMENT.

Kane drops the Mic..and All of a sudden The Lights go out and when they Come back up..Kane is not seen in the arena.

Back to top Go down

The Fire still BURNS
Page 1 of 1