Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

"Predictability"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226541

"Predictability" Empty
PostSubject: "Predictability"   "Predictability" EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:05 am

"Predictability" RomanReigns2

*The scene opens up in the XWI MNM arena, where the crowd is excited for the show. Just then, a camera on a floor appears on the titantron, just showing someones shoes. The man picks up the camera and points it at his face, revealing Roman Reigns and the crowd boos. He has a smirk on his face but it erases immediately and he begins.*

Roman Reigns: Reigns...

*He pauses and the crowd boos*

Roman Reigns: Let me ask everyone a question. How many times has someone on the XWI roster come out and challenge the XWI Champion, Randy Orton? How many damn times. My guess would not be valid because as I speak there are superstars back here probably thinking about calling him out, and I honestly feel bad for the guy. I mean I know he is the champion and he's going to have a target on his back but really gentlemen, what makes you think you all deserve a shot? Just in the last few days we had Dolph Ziggler, Dean Ambrose, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, and Cody Rhodes call him out and he has responded to every single one of you and I respect that. Everyone seems to have their eyes most on what I like to call the "Pipebomb Crew" of Ambrose, Jericho, and Punk. They all think they're the best at what they do and Randy Orton is caught up in their little feud and it's all become predictable. Some people like predictability because they know what they're getting into but I like surprises and twists and there is none of that here lately. I've always believed that it's important to show a new look periodically. Predictability can lead to failure. Listen to me, gentlemen, for I speak truth every damn time I raise a mic to my face or shove a camera in it. Hardly any of you listen to me, and I find that irritating, because I have been an outcast for weeks while everything is going on. I KNOW I deserve a shot at Orton but you don't see me calling the busy guy out! I know he already has a lot on his plate and I'll wait in line because right now my focus is on the King of Extreme tournament. This week, I take on John Cena, a man who've I've already crossed paths with and can't wait to again. He hasn't been very vocally active the last few weeks but he has still been getting what he wants done but the moment he advances in that tournament before me is the moment I ask myself what I'm doing, because there is no way in hell I am going to lose so early.

*He moves the camera a bit and pauses as he says one last thing*

Roman Reigns: Now before I sign off, remember XWI Roster, stay at your limits. Don't think you're better than what you are, because really, you're probably not.

*He drops the camera on the ground causing it to break as the crowd boos and the scene fades to black*

OOC: Check it. Meant everything I said, once again.
Tagged: Randy Orton, John Cena, Dean Ambrose, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes.
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 248016

"Predictability" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Predictability"   "Predictability" EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:45 pm

OOC: Loved it I love you
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

"Predictability" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Predictability"   "Predictability" EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:18 pm

XxJFxX wrote:
OOC: Loved it I love you
OOC: Thanks mannn.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226847

"Predictability" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Predictability"   "Predictability" EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:23 am

OOC: That was great man. I loved what u said about Orton and it was a very humble promo which was deffinitely unpredictable. nice job indeed
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

"Predictability" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Predictability"   "Predictability" EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:20 am

OCC : Nice promo.. to the point .. I am liking the character. this is an interesting one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

"Predictability" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Predictability"   "Predictability" EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:56 pm

OOC: Thanks both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Predictability" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Predictability"   "Predictability" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Predictability"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: