Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

I was born with greatness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 226297

I was born with greatness Empty
PostSubject: I was born with greatness   I was born with greatness EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:25 am

[center]' The arena is like a graveyard.. dead with the fans waiting for something to bring back the life..All of the sudden Wade Barrett's theme hits and is welcomed with a lot of heat and a few cheers by the smart XWI Fans.. Barrett walks in with a smirk on his face .. as he raises his hand and walks along the ramp. His smirk only gets wider as he looks at the fans and the reaction that he brings.He then reaches the ring side area.. as he walks on the steps under the ropes and into the ring..He walks near the ropes and asks the staff member for a Mic .. as they hand him one. He takes the mic and waits for the fans to settle down.. He then takes the Mic to his mouth and starts to talk'

Wade Barrett ll The Barrett Barrage

This is the beginning of a brand new era in the WWE. The ERA of Wade Barrett. A few weeks ago, I told the world that I will beat Chris Jericho. The winds of Change were blowing here in XWI. Well today, those winds stopped blowing cause change is here, change is now, and it is a change that is going to take Wade Barrett to the highest of the highest.

The fans boo barrett as barrett doesn’t really care and has a smirk on his face. He continues to speak.

Well, after all that booin, how do you all feel. After booing me when I first came to XWI, how do you feel. I got something for you, let me see, oh yess, I really do not give a rat’s arse whether you boo me or you cheer me. And I proved that when I went op against som lil fucktard who goes by the name of as Chris Jericho. I have no respect for anyone in this company and nor will that ever change. For decades now, the XWI universe and the WWE universe cheered for him, and he thought that that was all that mattered, bot it didn’t and everyone saw that last FNF. I saw that he gave everything he had in our match, and did that stir me for a second? Damn roight it didn’t, because I went on to win our match. You know why, becos I have some’in that no on’ else has, and tha’ is tha’ I was Born GREAT. I was born to kick that legend Chris Jericho’s arse, but that isn’t the only thing, I came in this world to fulfill a task, and tha’ task is to become the best tha’ this business has ever had and will ever have.

But who wants to focus on the past. Le’ us focus on the future and let me see who is moi next opponent. Oh yess, it Is non other than the intercontinental champion himself. Well, I did say tha’ I didn’t have any respect for anyone in this company but Cody Rhodes would come the closest if I were to say tha’ I did. I have a bit of respect to Cody Rhodes the way he has entered and gone to the top. From day one, when he entered this company, he claimed that he was no’ a superstar to mess with. He did tha’ by bea’in tha’ old tosser, JBL and ever since that, he has really excelled in everythin he has done.. UNTIL NOW. For how ever strong he is, even he isn’t fi’ enough to challenge and defeat the barret barrage, because as oi said, I am born for greatness and ontil i fulfill my destiny, I will never stop at being the best in this business and there is absolutely nothing that anybody can do to stop the barrett barrage, including Cody Rhodes

The scene comes to a fade as wade barrett is seeing as having a smirk on his face.

EORP

Last edited by elitekiller on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226374

PostSubject: Re: I was born with greatness   I was born with greatness EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:36 pm

ooc: not gonna be replying to this one... I'll make a promo later which you can reply to though...
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249593

PostSubject: Re: I was born with greatness   I was born with greatness EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:00 am

Occ ; That was an amazing promo.. no doubt one of your best work (y)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 226297

PostSubject: Re: I was born with greatness   I was born with greatness EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Quote :
That was an amazing promo.. no doubt one of your best work

Thank You. Appreciate the feedback afro cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was born with greatness   I was born with greatness Empty

Back to top Go down

I was born with greatness
Page 1 of 1