Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Be Jealous

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226597

Be Jealous Empty
PostSubject: Be Jealous   Be Jealous EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:47 pm

[The arena is quiet when suddenly AWEEEEESOOOOOOOME!!! erupts and a theme begins to play as The Miz walks out from behind the curtain dressed in his ring attire along with a "Haters Love Me" t-shirt, and with a new unusual accessory, an eye patch. He stops on the stage bends over as he swings his arms behind him then slowly lifts them up in his vintage pose. He then spreads his arms out with a cocky grin on his face as he struts his way down the ramp, clutching his eye. He stops at the end of the barracade and backmouths some fans then runs toward the ring and slides up onto the apron, holding onto the middle rope and kicking his leg up as he sits in the corner of the apron in his usual pose. He then pulls himself up and climbs between the ropes.he then walks around the ring and puts one leg up on the middle rope, facing the crowd and puts his hand to his ear to take in the boos. He then spreads his arms out again posing before he demands a mic from the official and hops down, walking to the center of the ring. He then stands there and raises his mic to his mouth to speak.]

"Alright lets see who in this audience is actually intelligent. I just have one simple question and all you have to do is answer correctly. Ok so my question issssssssss.........who's awesome?"

[The crowd says "Not you" at the same time]

"Wrong, wrong, WRONG! The correct answer is me, because I'm The Miz! AN'd I'm the most awesome, must see superstar in professional wrestling history. That's right be jealous because I wreak of awesomeness and you all just plain wreak. The Awesome One, yours truly made his re-debut here in XWI this past Friday when I beat Farooq's old ass and sent him back to his rocker to remain a vegetable for the rest of his life and after my awful losing streak a couple months ago, I start off my epic return with a win right off the bat and there's a lot more where that came from. Whether you idiots like it or not, The Miz is here to stay because without me, XWI would be boring. I'm XWI's A-list superstar and I bring the party wherever I go, and I'm going to bring the party here to XWI AND give a reality check to everyone on the roster who thinks they're better than me because NO ONE is better than me because I'M THE MIZ!!! AND I'MMMMMMMM..........."

[He throws his head back and shouts at the top of his lungs]

"AWEEEEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!"

[He puts his head back down and smiles a cocky grin in the camera as it fades to black]

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

Be Jealous
Page 1 of 1