Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Arriving with a Friend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HBKhaos

HBKhaos

XWI Cash : 202688

Arriving with a Friend Empty
PostSubject: Arriving with a Friend   Arriving with a Friend EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:09 am

The Scene opens up in the Parking Lot where a long black limo pulls up in front of the camera. The Chauffeur gets out through the Driver's Side and briskly jogs around the back of the vehicle to open the back door for his popular passenger. Once he does, Shawn Michaels steps out of the limo one foot at a time in his denim jeans, dark colored boots, dark shades, and white blazer. He isn't even able to flash a smile before he's approached by Josh Mathews.

Josh Mathews:
Shawn! Excuse me Shawn Michaels!! May I get a word from you?

Shawn turns to face Josh and gives him a slight nod.

Shawn Michaels:
Sure why not?

Josh Mathews:
Thank you...now I don't want to take up too much of your time, it's just I much like everyone else would like to know what has to be going through your mind right now.

Shawn looks at him with a confused look on his face, he tilts his head a little to the left then asks,

Shawn Michaels:
Okay I'll bite, what do you mean by that?

Josh Mathews:
Well seeing as you're rumored to be up against Daniel Bryan for the Hardcore Championship this Friday, and you being the man who ended his seven and zero record, how do you feel knowing that he's probably out there right now planning to do the same to you?

Shawn Michaels:
It doesn't phase me any, like I said last time Streaks were made to be Challenged and Broken. And if anything he brought it on himself. You see, I told Daniel that I was the Best but he wanted to come out and say that he was. He knew the penalties of coming out in front of the XWI Universe only to interrupt a session that I paid for, in a sad attempt to embarrass the Heart Break Kid. And in the end he couldn't get the job done. But as far as that match goes, what happened in the ring, happened. I'm not sad that I ended it because he was looking to do the same thing to me. He knows that it was all business and there was nothing personal about this encounter, so we'll just go out there and give another great show. As a matter of fact he wanted to hitch a ride with me, which is why I rented this limo...would you rather he tell you this for himself?

Josh Mathews:
Wait, you mean to tell me that the Hardcore Champion is with you inside of the limousine?

Shawn Michaels:
Yeah..why don't you believe me? I'll tell you what I'll get him to come out here.

Shawn bangs on the roof of the car and calls out to Daniel.

Shawn Michaels:
Hey D-Bry, come on out and be seen brother. Josh wants to talk to you.

Daniel Bryan:
NO!

Shawn Michaels:
What do you mean "no"? Come on out he wants to talk to you for a second.

Daniel Bryan:
NO! I don't wanna!

Shawn Michaels:
You really have to be patient with him, you see, we stopped by Mc.Donalds on the way here and poor little guy asked for a Mighty Kids Meal and they gave him a Happy Meal. He jumped onto the counter and was yelling "No" for like twenty minutes straight. Little man's got a great set of lungs I'll tell you that. Fine Daniel stay in the car then, see if I care.

Daniel Bryan:
NO!

Shawn Michaels:
YES!

Daniel Bryan:
NO!

Shawn Michaels:
YES!

]b]Daniel Bryan:[/b]
NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOO!!!!

Shawn Michaels:
YES, YES, YES, YES, YEEEESS!!!

Daniel Bryan:
I SAID NO, I'M GETTING OUT OF THE CAR AND THAT'S FINAL!!

Shawn Michaels:
Fine, but I suggest you mind your manners, you don't want to go back into the Angry Corner now do you?

Daniel Bryan:
-Sighs- No.

Shawn Michaels:
Glad we understand each other, now you can come on out.

Shawn repositions his body to the left of the doorway, and out steps a little kid dressed in a nasty beard, a toy replica of the Hardcore Championship around his waist, and in Daniel Bryan's attire. Meanwhile the fans watching this from the arena erupt in laughter and applause.

Josh Mathews:
Uhh...Shawn, that's uh...that's not Daniel Bryan.

Shawn Michaels:
Yes it is.

Josh Mathews:
No it's not.

Shawn Michaels:
Come on, stop joshing me Josh, that's gotta be Daniel Bryan. Just look at him! The raggedy beard, the whiny little voice, the Yes shirt, and same size and height, this is Daniel Bryan!

Josh Mathews:
I'm sorry Shawn but it isn't him.

Shawn and Josh both look down at the kid who's impersonating Daniel Bryan with skeptical looks on their faces. The Kid then looks to both of them and starts shouting at the top of his lungs while the crowd plays along with him.

Daniel Bryan:
NO!!! ... NO!! ... NO!!! ... NO!!

The camera soon fades to black, ending the scene.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249593

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with a Friend   Arriving with a Friend EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:48 am

OCC : Awesomee Promo mahn.. amazing stuff (Y) , this is something a Shawn michaels would definately do.. Can't wait for the match.. and its on Thursday
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
HBKhaos

HBKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with a Friend   Arriving with a Friend EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:42 pm

OCC: Oh, for some reason I thought it was Friday.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226747

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with a Friend   Arriving with a Friend EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:24 pm

Nice I like the comedic turn
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249593

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with a Friend   Arriving with a Friend EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:25 pm

HBKhaos wrote:
OCC: Oh, for some reason I thought it was Friday.

Oh lol there is no Fnf this week
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
HBKhaos

HBKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with a Friend   Arriving with a Friend EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:32 pm

@Ryan Wolf -- Thanks.

@Feartheviper -- And thank you too, thanks a lot for telling me. (D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with a Friend   Arriving with a Friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Arriving with a Friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: