Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

No obstacle is fit enough to stop me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 226297

No obstacle is fit enough to stop me Empty
PostSubject: No obstacle is fit enough to stop me   No obstacle is fit enough to stop me EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:17 am

[center]' The arena is like a graveyard.. dead with the fans waiting for something to bring back the life..All of the sudden Wade Barrett's theme hits and is welcomed with a lot of heat and a few cheers by the smart XWI Fans.. Barrett walks in with a smirk on his face .. as he raises his hand and walks along the ramp. His smirk only gets wider as he looks at the fans and the reaction that he brings.He then reaches the ring side area.. as he walks on the steps under the ropes and into the ring..He walks near the ropes and asks the staff member for a Mic .. as they hand him one. He takes the mic and waits for the fans to settle down.. He then takes the Mic to his mouth and starts to talk'

Wade Barrett ll The Barrett Barrage

As you all know, I won my most recent match against a man who I actually have a bi’ of respect for, and that man is non other than the intercontinental champion, Cody Rhodes. Cody, did you honestly think when you go head to head against the barrett barrage, that you can overcome it. Well, Cody, you were wrong. I WON. I proved to the world why I was born with greatness and until I truly achieve the highest place in this hierarchy, I will NEVER stop. Well, in the recent special show Cody, you offered me a chance at your championship at the next ppv and believe me, I wont be like the other opponents you have faced. The thing abou’ me that no one else has is that after each match, whether I win or lose… I ALWAYS get stronger, so if you thought when I beat you at fnf was the most I had, you were wrong… VERY wrong. I have become stronger, cody and no tosser or tart can overcome the barrett barrage whatever obstacle you put in my way, I WILL overcome it and there is nothin you can do abou’ it you Focking Cont. After tha’ special show, you also had more to say… you said somethin ‘bout pu’in me through a test, well Cody, I really do not care becos wha’ever test you put me through, I will over come it, I will overcome the hardship and obstacles tha’ come my way, and whether you loike I’ or not, I will have the intercontinental championship around my waist after this ppv whether you loike i’ or not.

Barrett receives some huge heat as the crowd boo him alot. Barrett just smirks and continues on

There is another thing, Cody and tha’ is tha’ I am no’ afraid of anything. I don’t have anyone to help me win or help me with moi career. On the other hand, you have the corporation backin you, and that is the main reason for all your bloody glory. You won the intercontinental championship because of the corporation. You had a 7-0 streak because of the corporation. This is because the corporation has given you the easiest of superstars to beat, bot our match last Friday cody, yeah, in tha’ match, the corporation screwed you. They thought I was an easy opponent bo’ I proved them wrong, I proved everyone wrong, and that also screwed your chances at getting a shot at the hardcore championship, so you can thank the corporation for that as well. As you can see, none of your accomplishments are of your heights. You merely go’ the help of the focking corporation… but when you challenged me at ppv, you di’nt listen to the corporation. I know tha’ the corporation didn’t ask you to do tha’ for they know and everyone else knows tha’ you will never be able to beat me as long as you will ever live. So… Our match at this PPV is not the corporation;s work. It is all you, Cody so when you lose, you have bloody well screwed your own self and you will bow before me like the many before you have done. You will notice moi impeccable talent and see who was born with greatness for when I achieve the intercontinental championship, tha’ accomplishment will be all moi work, not the corporation’s, not these pesterin fans. It will be all mine and I will finally bring the prestige to that championship. I will show I am the lone warrior and I don’t need anyone or anything to win… Especially… NOT LUCK.

Barrett pauses for a little as the crowd boo him.Barrett just smirks and continues speaking

BO’ why focus on the past, le’ us see who is my next opponent, o right it is none other than tha’ li’l short stack, Rey Mysterio. The li’l tosser things he has the abili’y to beat the best that business have ever seen aka WADE BARRETT. Fortunately for him, he has no’ had a taste of the barret barrage, he has neve’ faced anyone loike me in this business and when oi go up against that li’l focktard, I will emerge victorious. Oi will show the world that the man who speaks about overcomin obstacles, canno’ overcom the biggest one of all, and tha’ is none other than ME. He knows nothing abou; over comin obstacles. He wasn’t stuck in Britain tryin to get a filthy American passport. He isn’t the one who came to this business as a to’al stranger trying to fi’ in with everyone here. He wasn’t the one who got shunned by all these focking Americans. NO. EVERYONE loved him, and on this Special show, I will show the XWI universe that even though he is loved by everyon, it doesn’t make the sloi’est difference to the barrett barrage. Rey, this special show, I will bea’ you and I will go on to win the King of Extreme becos there is absolu’ly no one in this company who can set me an obstacle which will deteriorate the way in which oi wrestle, becos oi am just tha’ good. Also..

As Barrett speaks, the theme song of Cody Rhodes interupts him and he just smirks showing no sign of concern whatsoever.
TBC: Cody Rhodes

Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226374

PostSubject: Re: No obstacle is fit enough to stop me   No obstacle is fit enough to stop me EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:52 am

The camera fades into a pumped up arena, as we can see the fans holding up signs of the favorite superstars. Suddenly the cheers are turned into boos as the familiar theme song of Cody Rhodes begin to play.

Cody Rhodes walks out from behind the entrance curtain with a smile on his face, which shakes the fans reaction as they are confused after what took place on Friday Night Frenzy. Cody walks down the ramp slowly, he sees a kid with his hands streched out for a high five. Cody walks over to the kid and reaches his hands out to give him a high five but moves his hand at the last second and walks away with a smirk on his face. Cody reaches the ring steps to which he climbs steadily before entering the ring. He walks to the turn buckle and proceeds to climbing it and taunting the fans with a dashing smile. He then hops of the turnbuckle and proceeds to collect a microphone from Lillian Garcia before walking back to the middle of the ring slowly as he speaks.

No obstacle is fit enough to stop me Svm1iq

You can talk about how great much respect you have for me, and I couldn't careless. Why you may ask? Well it's quite simple, the feeling isn't mutual. Because I don't respect, I don't respect anything you do, and I certainly don't respect the way you go around talking like you are the king of the damn World. But as we all know, all kings must fall one day...

Cody Rhodes pauses as he looks Wade Barrett who still has a smirk on his face. Cody Rhodes raises the microphone to continue.

That they will come soon Barrett. It won't be like any other day, it will be the day that you realize you're not as big a deal as you are in your imagination. Imagination caused by the delusion that you think my success had anything to do with the corporation. I may be a member of the corporation but I've never needed there help to win this title, nor did I need there help to retain this title. Hell I certainly don't need there help taking out an over sized bad hygienic moron like yourself.

Cody Rhodes pauses as he smirks watching the expression on Barrett Change suddenly. He then slowly raises his microphone to continue.

Forget about the test, and obstacles. You're no longer going to go through all that to prove you're worthy of my Championship. Instead I'll do what any good champion will do and just hand you the title match. Why you may ask? It's quite simple, you see I want to take my foot and shove it so far down your throat that all the confidence and cockiness will just vanish as fast it arrived. You say you are destined for Greatness Barrett... Well I'd love to be the one to crush that spirit because I'm not destined for greatness...

Barrett Starts chuckling in the corner as the fans are booing. Cody Rhodes continues to speak.

No, Barrett you get me wrong. I'm not destined for greatness. Because I am Greatness. I have more talent in my baby finger than you do in your whole body. The fact that you think you can beat me again, is as much a joke as a British not having bad breath.

Cody Rhodes starts laughing as Barrett raises the microphone to speak.

TBC By: Elite
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

PostSubject: Re: No obstacle is fit enough to stop me   No obstacle is fit enough to stop me EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:21 am

Wade Barrett lifts the mic and starts to speak.

Wade Barrett ll The Barrett Barrage

Wow. You honestly think you can com out here with your li’l championship belt and talk to me loike that. I am actually half surproised that you actually had the balls to come out here and show your face after I humiliated you on Friday night frenzy. You know wot? That should ve made the papers. How the barre’ barrage humiliated and defeated the current Intercontinental champion, Cody Rhodes. Honestly Cody, do you actually think that you could defeat the barrett barrage when no one else could. What in the blue hell makes you think that you can stop and defeat the barrett barrage whilst no one else has?

As Wade Barrett stops, Cody Rhodes picks up his mic to answer but Wade Barrett cuts him off.

Wait.. Wai.. please don’t speak.. because everthin tha’ coms ou’ of your mouth is just crap. Lemme answer the question for you. I am cer’an tha’ you were going to bring up the intercontinental championship, bo’ let os actually go long before back when JBL held this championship. What did you do oh Yes you attacked him and he wanted vengeance so that was whoi he gave you the title shot, and yes… you defeated him. BRAVO, Cody you defeated a man who was barely able to get on his feet, you defeated an oldtimer. Does tha’ make you proud. I am sure it does. I guess the saying is true. If you are a weakling you pride yourself in beating the easiest of contenders. NO cody, if you truly want to prove your worth, you will have to beat ME, you will have to overcome the barrett barrage and the chances of that happening are the same chances of a person getting hit by lightning, and that little chance would happen if oi dropped dead roight in that very ring because that is how weak I see you as.

The only thing I agree with what you said was when you said all kings fail. But the problem is I am not asking you to see me as a king. I am better than a king because a king is limi’ed to doing wo’ his subordinates say, bo’ me. I take orders from no one. I can do anything I want whenever I want whilst still having more power than anyone in this business. I am the biggest thing that this company has and will ever see so until you worship me for my power you and all the rest will crumble before me like they have done in the past, and tha’ means no disrespecting me or saying that you are greatness

After Barrett says this, he chuckles a little. He then pauses and continues speaking. Cody Rhodes doesn’t seem too happy at this disrespect.

Sorry, Sorry. That is just too damn good. You called yourself greatness. What the hell does GREAT mean in this American world. People like yourself going around and calling yourself greatness. Back in Reality, Cody and the rest of the world, the word Greatness is defined as someone who has over the average abilities. Do you honestly think that you are fit to define yourself as GREAT. You couldn’t even beat me Cody and until you do, you are not fit enough to define yourself as average. No wonder America is looked upon as being ‘smart’. If there are wankstains like you, people who are classified as average will look extraordinarily smart standing next to you.

Barrett then pauses. Cody is about to speak when barrett cuts him off, barrett starts to speak to Cody Rhodes.

You see Cody, you were never born for greatness, I was. On, August 10, 1980, the world saw a new baby. A baby that would give XWI prestige. A baby that would overcome more obstacles than anyone else. A baby who was destined for greatness. That baby is me, Wade Alexander Barrett. I will achieve greatness and it will be at your cost, whether you like it OR…

As wade barrett says this, he is interrupted by cody Rhodes

TBC: Cody (Invader)

OOC: feel free to end it

Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226374

PostSubject: Re: No obstacle is fit enough to stop me   No obstacle is fit enough to stop me EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:19 am

No obstacle is fit enough to stop me Svm1iq

Cody Rhodes looks a bit annoyed as looks around the arena at the fans an then at Wade Barrett before raising his microphone to speak.

Wait no, Don't tell me you're done talking already Barrett... And here I was looking forward to hearing all the bullshit you bring to the table just because you won one match. After you go 7-0 like I did, then and only then are you privileged enough to confront me. Then and only then are you going to be worth something in this company. But until that happens I guess you're going to have to continue living in fantasy land.

Cody Rhodes puts a smirk on his face as he looks at the disappointment and rage on the face of Wade Barrett before raising his microphone to speak again.

You know what gets to me Wade, the fact that you and everyone in the back thinks I come out here each and every week to flash the title while gloating about how good I am. When quite frankly I've done no such thing since winning the belt. Which is something I can't say about you Barrett... Since you got the win over me you just can't seem to shut up. But then again I'm glad it got your hopes and dreams that high. Why you may ask? It's quite simple actually, it's because when I beat you at Down For The Count all your hopes and dreams will shatter. It will shatter along with your Barrage.

Cody Rhodes continue to smile as the fans start giving off a loud amount of boos. Cody Rhodes looks at Wade Barrett once more before raising the microphone to speak.

I have nothing to prove to you or anyone for that matter. I have proven time and time again, it doesn't matter how big or small you are. Cody Rhodes will beat them all. Just ask Randy Orton, and the countless other people whose hopes I've crushed. You yourself will be on that list soon Barrett. You can count on that.

Cody Rhodes lowers the microphone as Barrett and him take a step towards each other. Both man look into each other side, before long enough Cody smashes the Intercontinental Championship into Barrett's face. He looks at Wade Barrett who's laying on the mat before rolling out the ring and raising the microphone to speak again.

Better get use to that Wade, because that's as close as you are ever going to get to the Championship...

Cody finishes his walk up the ramp as he stands on the stage with the Intercontinental Championship in the air. He looks at the booing crowd as he walks behind the curtain and the scene fades.

END OF RP...

OOC: I know thats God Mod but I figured we'd make it different.
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

PostSubject: Re: No obstacle is fit enough to stop me   No obstacle is fit enough to stop me EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:43 pm

Its cool man but really good promo Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No obstacle is fit enough to stop me   No obstacle is fit enough to stop me Empty

Back to top Go down

No obstacle is fit enough to stop me
Page 1 of 1