Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Purely Dominant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226441

Purely Dominant Empty
PostSubject: Purely Dominant   Purely Dominant EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:51 pm

*The crowd gives off a mixed reaction when the music of Roman Reigns blasts through the arena. He walks out onto the stage with a dominant and stern look on his face, and taunts at the top of the stage as he gets a very slight smirk. It erases and he storms down the ramp, with a mic already in hand. He gets halfway down the ramp and pulls the mic up to his face.*

Roman Reigns: *laughs*

*Roman Reigns can only laugh into the mic and he rolls into the ring, still laughing. He catches his breath and the crowd is still giving a mixed reaction.*

Roman Reigns: You people kill me! I need you to make up your damn minds because this back and forth of cheering and booing is not going to do anyone good. You either like more or you don't, but I no longer need to prove myself because *He laughs again*

*The crowd starts to laugh with him a bit.*

Roman Reigns: Oh now you want to laugh with me? I'm simply laughing at the fact that when I showed up here, I was overlooked but hmmmm, guess who achieved 2 wins at the special showwww? Me, you all take too long. I beat that joke Seth Rollins to prove that I could and then I went on to beat Wade Barrett, the number 1 contender for the Intercontinental Title. After that win, I should be battling for that title, but instead I get to prove myself for the last time and win the King of Extreme tournament. Extreme hopes are born from extreme misery. The extreme limit of wisdom, that's what the public calls madness. At the PPV, Down for the Count, I'm going to take down Jeff Hardy. He also won two matches, but he has not dominated as I have here since debuting. Although I have proven myself to be dominant all round, you don't see North Bryant coming to interview me! I'm not featured in XWI.com articles! I'm just the guy standing in the back waiting to win my matches. So, since I haven't done this in a while, I'm calling you out, Hardy...

*He waits in the ring for Jeff Hardy to come out*

TBCB: Hardy
Tagged: Wade Barrett, Jeff Hardy, Seth Rollins.

Last edited by #DylanJamesHEEL on Sun May 05, 2013 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247911

Purely Dominant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purely Dominant   Purely Dominant EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:54 pm

OCC : Nice promo.. Iyour match should be really intense.. winner gets a XWI title shot.. huge Smile
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226374

Purely Dominant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purely Dominant   Purely Dominant EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:32 pm

The scene opens up a packed arena as everyone is getting to there seat with the snacks and signs. Just before the commentators can recap what took place over the past week they are interrupted by the theme song of Jeff Hardy.

The crowd immediately jump to there feet in excitement as Jeff Hardy's theme song continue to play over the Sound System. No one is seen coming out from behind the curtain so the music stops and the crowd quite down only to have the silence be broken once again by Jeff Hardy's theme song. Jeff Hardy comes walking out from behind the entrance curtain wearing his wrestling gear while sporting his Purple and White face paint. Jeff Hardy looks around at the crowd from the stage as he begins pacing his place only to stop and do his dance as Pyrotechnics erupt from the stage. Jeff Hardy then begins to jog down the ramp as he high fives his fans. He runs around the ring continuing to show his affection to the fans with high fives. He proceeds to slide in the ring as Lillian Garcia hands him a microphone to speak.

Purely Dominant 2cwpemg
You speak of Extreme as if you know anything and everything about it. You speak of Extreme as if you live and breath it. You speak of Extreme as if you respect it. You speak of Extreme as if you have earned anything from it.

Jeff Hardy pauses as the fans continue with the cheers and Roman Reigns look on with anticipation of what Jeff Hardy has to say next. Jeff Hardy slowly raises the microphone to continue speaking.

Sure it may appear as though you won both your matches at the Special Show... But in reality you just became the luckiest man earth. You became lucky because we all, including you... Knew you beat Seth Rollins on pure luck, I mean the kid completely mopped the floor with you. But some how you manage to hit a spare and steal the win. Suddenly you speak as though that win was all you and had nothing to do with luck... While I on the other hand have no problem admitting...

Jeff Hardy lowers his head as a few cheers is heard from the crowd present in the arena tonight... He raises his head and the microphone to continue his reply to Roman Reigns.

I have no problem admitting I had help to win my Match against the Monster Kane... Help that I did not need. Because whether I had won or lost that match, I know these people know and you know Roman that the one true King of Extreme is none other than yours truly... Jeff Har...

Roman Reigns interrupts Jeff Hardy before he can finish his sentence.

TBC By: Dylan James / Roman Reigns.
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

Purely Dominant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purely Dominant   Purely Dominant EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Roman Reigns: Hardy. You were going to say Hardy? Let me tell you a little about the "Hardys". 2 brothers, one a delusional blast from the past that has let himself go and you. Jeff Hardy. You've been all over the world wearing different face paints and making fans happy but you've suddenly arrived here expecting to make some sort of impact. Well let me tell you something, "Creature", I've worked ten times harder here than you have because you won one of your matches as a fluke, and that's just not something Roman Regins does. I destroy people each time I get in the ring with them and all my victories have been clean and to the point unlike you and your personal life, Mr.Suspension.

*The crowd gives off a gasp and some older fans say "Ohhhh" and Roman let's them calm down. He looks Hardy straight in the eye.*

Roman Reigns: You don't have what it takes to face Randy Orton... everyone thinks they have the chance but everyone has fallen. Dolph Ziggler, Brock Lesnar, and many more have gotten in the ring with him and each time, Randall comes out on top. Dean Ambrose, part of that "Pipebomb Crew" is going to learn that the hard way when he suffers defeat at the PPV. But that's after... our match. One thing Orton can't do is steal the show, and that's what we're going to do. I know you want a title shot, but everyone knows I want it just a little more... I can beat Randy Orton. I can beat Dean Ambrose. I don't see it in you to even beat me Mr.Hardy, you don't have the ability anymore...

*Roman gives off a slight smirk as he still stares down Jeff and the crowd still gives off a mixed reaction.*

TBCB: Invader/Hardy. Feel free to end it.
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226374

Purely Dominant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purely Dominant   Purely Dominant EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Purely Dominant 2cwpemg

Jeff Hardy looks down at the floor as Roman Reigns finish speaking suddenly Jeff Hardy raises his head and microphone and begin speaking.

You speak of my past as if I haven't made it clear to everyone that I made a mistake. You speak of my past as if these people don't already know about it. What is it Roman? Can't come up with anything original to say? Can't come up with something that actually makes sense?

Jeff Hardy chuckles a little as he looks at Roman Reigns standing in the corner before Hardy begins raising his microphone to speak.

You call my victory a Fluke because of an Interference by Ryback but what do you call your victory over Seth Rollins? A Dominant One... Is that it Roman? Because the way I see and all these people saw it, was you got Lucky. I know it, These people know it and deep down you know it Roman. Just like you know that not only Can I beat you at Down For the count. But...

Jeff Hardy is interrupted by the cheers of the fans as he looks around the arena and then at Roman Reigns. Before raising his microphone to speak.

But I can also Beat Randy Orton just like I did Ryback and Everyone else that's doubted my ability. Every one that's doubted my eligibility of perfect health... Of my decisions in the past. They all fell while I rise. They all claimed they were better, they all claimed to be Extreme. But as we all saw The creatures thought different. The Creatures were right. The creatures knows the One true King is Jeff Hardy, and just like the rest you shall Fa...

Jeff Hardy is blind sided by a clothesline from Roman Reigns as the fans begin booing. Roman Reigns begin stomping away of Jeff Hardy before picking up Jeff Hardy and Irish Whipping him into the ropes. But Jeff Hardy grabs onto the top rope before running and hitting Roman with a drop kick and rolling out of the ring. Jeff Hardy stands on the ramp as Roman Reigns stands in the ring and both man have a stare down.
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

Purely Dominant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purely Dominant   Purely Dominant EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:53 pm

OOC: Loved this segment and the ending, nice job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Purely Dominant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purely Dominant   Purely Dominant Empty

Back to top Go down

Purely Dominant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: