Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI Sports Report: We talk to a legend with a mic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226241

XWI Sports Report: We talk to a legend with a mic Empty
PostSubject: XWI Sports Report: We talk to a legend with a mic   XWI Sports Report: We talk to a legend with a mic EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:34 pm

North Bryant: Hello once again everyone! Welcome to XWI.com, It is me, North Bryant here with another in depth report with one of your superstars. Last time I had this mic, I spoke to a man I actually respect in the business in Randy Orton. This week, I sat down with one of the most controversial names in the wrestling business, Paul Heyman. I was looking forward to this, but I think I bugged him a little with my questions because he seemed to find me annoying and wanted to get out of there as fast as possible. Either way, I was able to get some thoughts out of him, so without further wait, the interview.

*North smiles into the camera as the scene fades but opens back up in the same house as the interview with Randy Orton. North is sitting smiling and across from him is Paul Heyman, with a look of disgust on his face. North begins.*

North Bryant: Paul Heyman! What an honor it is to be able to...

*Paul holds up a hand to North, signaling him to stop.*

North Bryant: Alrighty. *He sighs* First question then. What are you doing in XWI?

Paul Heyman: With all due respect my good man, this is a moronic question. I mean, two weeks ago when I went to the ring and spoke to the millions of XWI fans, I made my purpose very clear. I actually repeated several times that I am here with the mission of setting everything up for when MY new client decides to come. And the fact that now you choose ask me this, just seems a little idiotic to me, so could we please move to the next question.

North Bryant: Ooook I did listen to that promo, I was just hoping you could elaborate more, but none the less, next question. Who are you most looking forward to working with in the company?

Paul Heyman: *sighs* Where is Matt Striker when you need him. I already said it, I'm looking forward to work with MY new client. What part of that don't you understand? The only reason for me to come to this company is to form an alliance with MY new client. With him, and only with him, is who I'm waiting to work with in here.

North Bryant: Alright cool, I'm interested to seeing who this "Client" is. How do you plan on making an impact in XWI?

Paul Heyman: I don't. You see, the presence of Paul Heyman in the XWI is not the main thing. My plan has nothing to do with making an impact for me. It is all directed to one man. It is all pointing to that person who WILL impact the Xtreme Wrestling Impact, and contrary to what a lot of people think, that person is not me. That person is...the change and future of the XWI.

North Bryant: Alright, Mr.Heyman. Your answers are straight to the point it seems. But lastly, Who do you wish was currently in XWI?

Paul Heyman: Simple...my new client. You can't imagine how BADLY I want that person to be here in the XWI right now, because if he was here, things would be nothing like they are right now. We wouldn't have a worthless champion. We wouldn't have the same "superstars" of old times wrestling in the main events. And most importantly, the X in the name of the company would truly be standing for EXTREME! Luckily for me, the arrival of MY new client, who will bring CHANGE along with him, is right..around..the corner.

*The scene fades with the camera zooming in on Paul's smirking face. It opens back up to where North was standing before.*

North Bryant: Well there you have it XWI, more words from Paul Heyman. I for one am extremely intrigued to see who this client is and why Paul has so much hype for him, expect an article on XWI.com about that soon. *He winks into the camera and laughs* Signing out, North Bryant.

*The scene fades to black for the last time.*

OOC: There's #2. Thanks to Mr. Heyman.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249393

XWI Sports Report: We talk to a legend with a mic Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWI Sports Report: We talk to a legend with a mic   XWI Sports Report: We talk to a legend with a mic EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:18 pm

OCC : Awesome Interview.. this is getting pretty cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers

Page 1 of 1