Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Get Ready To Fly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris7

Chris7

XWI Cash : 201528

Get Ready To Fly Empty
PostSubject: Get Ready To Fly   Get Ready To Fly EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Get Ready To Fly Egoa6t

Roleplay by Chris7
Title: A Phenomenal Era
Setting: The Ring

Michael Cole: Woah! Could it be...

Jerry 'The King' Lawler: We haven't seen this here before! The Phenomenal One, here on XWI!

Sure enough, it is him! AJ Styles, the WWE and TNA legend who won several titles, most famously the World Heavyweight Championship. An ominous light and spore of smoke fills the stage. Through the pyro and ecstatic chants, out comes the man AJ Styles. He struts out onto the entrance ramp with a cynical smirk on his face. The adults in the arena all stand and applaud the legend. The kids, not knowing much, remain seated but remain smiling due to the ovation. Styles slaps the hands of fans as he walks down the entrance ramp, enjoying his moment. With a mic in hand he steps up the stairs and through the ring ropes, into the ring. He bounces on the ropes a little, trying to break the rust. He does a quick mic check before raising it to speak.

AJ STYLES :: THE PHENOMENAL ONE
"Well well well... What a pleasant surprise it is for me to be back in action. Not only for you guys, but for me. I really appreciate the overwhelming response that return just got. I really love the fans and the staff around this federation, and I hope to stay a while and be just as loyal as I was to TNA. There I won several championships and titles through pure hard work and dedication, and I fully expect to do the same here at Extreme Wrestling Impact. I've spoken with the staff, more importantly the Friday Night Frenzy staff, and they decided to sign me to their show. They needed a man like me. Attractive, charismatic, extreme, and loyal, all being traits that I have not only in the ring but in general life.

It is a real pleasure to be with this federation. I've been scouted out by the best in the business and heavily recruited by the staff to join up with this whole business. I've had my E-mail and my Twitter completely blown up the past few days with strong requests to join up with this place not only from the Staff but I guess rumors made their way around and I also got a lot from you guys, the fans. And I'm damn glad I followed through with the contract offer because I've got to meet more people and I'm still meeting more everyday. Some of you pessimists out there may be thinking that I'm only in it because TNA didn't pay me enough. I'm glad to say that isn't true at all. And also, to prove that, I'm very proud to tell you all that a solid 80% of my weekly wage will be going to helping Africa with education and hunger issues. I'm looking forward to putting up my best performance week after week for you guys, the fans. I know that some of you hunger guys in the audience may not know who I am exactly. I am AJ Styles. I am a title winning, hard working, champion. Losing is hard to take for me. I can even be a sore loser. I am the best athlete and I showed that when I dominated not only the WWE but TNA also. And I'm actually a little surprised. A lot of others say they are the best because they have done the same thing, for example let's say Jeff Hardy. Because let's face it guys. Jeff...yeah he can talk the talk, but he can't really walk the walk. He's just like his brother These two actually make quite the team. They both talk alot but when it comes down to it in the end, Jeff and Matt. They can't do anything but lie on the ground with their heads tucked under their belts. They are the true examples of a person that doesn't know how to wrestle. They also are examples of people who will never ever be in my league. Oh, but AJ, Jeff is a champion! He holds the title. Not for long, honestly. Wait until I get my shot at that title, it'll be gone. Because at the end of the day, he's just another washed up man who got busted for cocaine a few years back.

Like really, just look at Jeff. Really XWI staff? I know you know better. Is this how you pride yourself? Oh, join us, our champion is a crack addict! Yeah, he's done alot when he was in WWE, until he starting snorting lines! Is that what you want to happen now? Now i'm coming in here to knock him right back down. And this won't be for the first time in his career. This would be the second time in his career I'll be destroying his reign. And if he wants to comeback for a third time, then let him because I like getting a few easy wins every once in a while. But then again, any superstar on this roster isn't exactly all that cut out when compared to me. Because like I had stated, I am the best athlete not only in XWI, but on the face of this world. So let me ask you guys something. Would you rather have the world's best talent as champion, or a plastic, face painted, cocaine busted, talent-less freak?"

Chants in the crowd become apparent now as "AJ! AJ! AJ!" is heard echoing around the arena.

"Enough of that lucky punk, Jeff do-coke-Hardy. Because AJ Styles has never needed luck. AJ Styles is just the greatest man to ever step foot into that locker room. But, let's stop being so narcissist. Now Matt, I look back at that DUI Mugshot from a few years back, and you know what I think? What a waste of a talent. You've become just like your cocaine abusing brother, this time with alcohol."

Get Ready To Fly 2u7lg74
Matt Hardy's Mugshot that shows on the Screen.

"You wanna know what else I see? I see a superstar who just muffled his career by choosing to pop tops with his brother. So, I'm asking you why would you be dumb enough to even try and attempt this? Are you stupid? Are you doing this out of anger? Yeah, I'll go with that one as it is the more truthful of the bunch. But, don't take my word for it. You actually take a questionable look for a good few seconds. Matt, I want you to take a good look at yourself. You'll see just how lame and wasted you looked. You'll see for once you weren't the number one guy. You weren't the executor you always used to be. You want to take it back Matt Then do it. I'm making you an offer here, right now. Bring you bitter body over here and take that spotlight back. My offer is exactly this. I see a light in you Matt ever since you've got your life back on track in this federation. I want to not exactly take you under my wing, but team up with you. I want to work with you and collaborate our talents. I want to give you something not many others can offer you. I want to give you a second chance. I want to make a team, just us two men as legends. Because Matt, my man, you haven't faced anything until you've faced AJ Styles. I want to work with you, and not against you and hurt you further. Because I'm not going to let you have that one up you want Matt. I'm not going to let you rise higher than me. I want to give you another shot at success here, but with my affiliation so we can rise together and win several things as an association. I chose you specifically simply because these fans don't like seeing a cocaine abusing loser. They want to see someone who can wrestle. Someone with good looks. Someone with a great voice. Someone who isn't Jeff. They want to see someone who is a lot like him. They want to see someone like you, Matt.

Make a choice Matt. Leave your beloved brother behind and join the Phenomenal One on his journey to the top of the chain here at XWI, or stay with your brother and watch me rise above you as you stay with your feet stuck in the mud. Come on out here Matthew. Go on, be a man. Make your decision. The fans want to see it."

TBC: Matthew Hardy

Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249593

Get Ready To Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready To Fly   Get Ready To Fly EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:13 pm

OCC : Amazing roleplay as always Chris.. Glad to have you back
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226441

Get Ready To Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready To Fly   Get Ready To Fly EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:58 pm

*The crowd is confused once a new theme plays, but they burst out in cheers when they see Matt Hardy's face on the titantron. He runs out onto the stage at 0:14 of the song to more cheers. He raises his arm and smiles huge before turning his attention to AJ. His smile fades and he walks down the ramp with a mic already in hand and rolls into the ring. His music cuts off and the crowd is still cheering.*

Matt Hardy: You're something, AJ. You're really something. Here we both are, both awaiting to debut on the same night in the main event no less, and you're out here already talking trash. As for your "Teaming Up", you can shove it up your ass. You just got here and you're talking about my family, my brother who is also here and just beat Roman Reigns last night. You talk about my past, I still am the number one guy.

*The crowd cheers as Matt Hardy continues to stare him down.*

Matt Hardy: I am going to rise higher than you, and not in the way you think either. This... this that you're looking at is the new Matt Hardy. Here, I was never affiliated with my brother. All that I've done here so far is piss off crowds by not saying anything but at the PPV, I made my impact and let everyone know why I'm here, and that's for gold. And this place doesn't have tag team gold so how do you expect me to join you? You're delusional. This company obviously sees something in the both of us by placing us in the Main Event on our first show, and you like to talk, I can tell. You wanted to make your voice heard the first time you raised that mic, but let me tell you something about a voice. I learned patience, perseverance, and dedication. Now I really know myself, and I know my voice. It's a voice of pain and victory. People have to talk about something just to keep their voice boxes in working order so they'll have good voice boxes in case there's ever anything really meaningful to say, and you sir, at this point, are blabbering on.

*Matt waits for a response.*
TBCB: Chris/AJ
Back to top Go down
Chris7

Chris7

Get Ready To Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready To Fly   Get Ready To Fly EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:45 pm

AJ Styles with a smirk on his face, raises the mic to speak.

AJ Styles :: Prince of Phenomenal

"Matt, you act like I need you. Funny thing is that really, I don't need you. I tried to give you a chance considering I know your past in the WWE and TNA. I tried to give you a chance at winning something around here, because at the rate you're going, you're not going to. Me, however, is a whole different story. My first match here and I'm already in the Main Event against you. You aren't rising here, you're descending. How do you suppose you're going to rise above me when you've been busted for Driving under the influence? You aren't going anywhere clearly Matt. You'll never learn, will you?

Damn right I like to talk, Matt. Why would you not like to talk when you're the Phenomenal AJ Styles? Guess it doesn't mean a lot to you since you're just Matt Hardy who's been outshined by his brother all his life. It's not what you said, it's not that you haven't rolled with your brother, it's that your brother hasn't rolled with you. He doesn't need you. He's off winning titles left right and center, and where are you, Matt? That's right, bottom of the food chain, fighting to get somewhere around here. You're nothing like me. I'll be winning titles and cruising past you while you're wrestling the debutees. I'm gonna win every title I can here at XWI. Well, firstly, I just want to win my first match against you, Matt, which will be a breeze. I dont wanna talk about things that will get me in over my head you know Matthew? I will do what I need to, beat who I need to, and you will see just what my intentions are! You're not ready for me, are you Matt?"
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

Get Ready To Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready To Fly   Get Ready To Fly EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:38 pm

*Matt Hardy chuckles at AJ's last statement. He raises the mic to his face again.*

Matt Hardy: Not ready for you... that's funny, AJ. We're both here ready to make our debuts and you're out here making remarks about the past and the paths I've gone down. As people are walking all the time, in the same spot, a path appears. Whatever path someone takes it up to them, but the past is not something to dwell on. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control, now. I'm getting sick of you even replying to me, you just spatter the same shit and I'm going to stop you here. Get your last thoughts out, because all I have left to say is I'm going to whoop your ass in this ring.

*Matt drops his mic and stares down AJ with his arms crossed.*

TBCB: AJ/Chris to end it.
Back to top Go down
Chris7

Chris7

Get Ready To Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready To Fly   Get Ready To Fly EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:44 pm

AJ Styles thinks of a bit to say before he raises the mic to speak.

AJ Styles :: Prince of Phenomenal

"Oh really, you'll beat my ass? I'd like to see it. Sadly, we won't be seeing it, because when I get my hands on you tonight in the ring... You're in for a beating of a life-time. I'll make that lazy-eye you have there in your mugshot go straight again. Until then... Get ready. For the phenomenal AJ Styles, cause I'm gonna take XWI by storm."

AJ drops the mic and walks away to a sporadic applause.

End of RP.
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

Get Ready To Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready To Fly   Get Ready To Fly EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:53 pm

OOC: Nice ending, I liked the segment Razz.
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247911

Get Ready To Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready To Fly   Get Ready To Fly EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:37 am

OCC : Loved the segment.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Get Ready To Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready To Fly   Get Ready To Fly Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Ready To Fly
Page 1 of 1