Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226747

Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet   Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:16 am

Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet RandyOrtoncopy_zpsb4f20c94

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd is silent and he smiles a cocky grin before raising his mic to speak.]

"Ever since I lost my XWI Championship I haven't felt the same. I held the title for 59 whole days and during that time it became a part of me. It wasn't just a championship belt to me, it was just as much a part of me as an arm or a leg, or even my heart. Now that it is gone, I feel like half the man I was and I'm walking around XWI like a bad dream and there was nothing I could do about it except wander in my daze but last night on Warzone I finally snapped out of that daze after my loss to Jeff Hardy woke me up and as soon as I came to, I knew there was one thing i had to do and that was to show Dean Ambrose that he is NOT the better man OR the better champion and when I cash in my rematch claus I will prove exactly that and I will reclaim what belongs to me. You say i was a weak champion and did nothing for this company and now that you're champion you're bringing change and you have Paul Heyman alongside you and together the change you both bring witll make XWI a better place well Dean you wanna talk about delusions? The change you want to bring to XWI that you think is for the better is the biggest delusion I've ever heard because you are a sick and twisted scumbag of a human being and the only thing that could come out of your change is filth and destruction and although in your eyes and your unstable mind you think that makes you a hero, in reality it shows that you are just a power hungry hypocrite! You claim to be bringing prestige back to the XWI Championship? My ass! I cherished that championship and kept its prestige at its highest and I did my best to put XWI on the map and carry it on my back and take it to the top and no matter what anyone says negatively about me or my championship reign, the evidence is right here in front of you that I did help make this place better and helped it grow to the solid company it is right now and I am proud of what I've done here and what everyone else who cares about this place has done and I'll be damned if I'm going to sit back and watch you destroy it. Dean, everything you touch crumbles in your hand and I am not going to watch the XWI World Championship crumble and I will not let you and your pet walrus take over MY company! This is the house that Randy Orton built and it doesn't need your renovations. Your "change" is a joke because the only thing you've managed to do since you beat me at Down For The Count is announce your allegiance with Heyman and lose to Daniel Bryan and Wade Barrett in the same match. You talk about me losing as champion to weaklings and lesser champions yet in your first match as champion you lost to both the Intercontinental and Hardcore Champions in the same night!"

[He pauses for a moment with a cocky grin as the crowd actually cheers for him. He then continues]

"Like I said Dean you are a hypocrite and your words are like poison on your pointed tongue. So what's you answer Dean? What is your plan for success? Paul Heyman? Paul Heyman created a company and lied to his employees and staff and ran it straight into the ground and then brought it back and sold it to a more successful man and allowed himself to be walked on and watched his baby fall apart in front of him and die and then he became that man's bitch and now shows his face here in XWI as cocky and arrogant as ever, as if none of that ever happened and he's going to take you down with him just like he did ECW and I'm going to sit back with my popcorn and watch it all go down as you fall further and further into a pit of darkness with Paul Heyman's hand wrapped around your ankle and I stand, looking down with the XWI Championship raised high in the air and restore XWI once again while you stay trapped in the viper's pit. Like I said on Warzone Dean, I've got you in my sights and as you know, it's only a matter of time before I strike and sink my teeth into your flesh and devour you into nothing and you will never expect it and cannot prepare for it. All you can do is wait as your paranoia consumes you until the hunted becomes the prey and the apex predator once again takes his spot at the top of the food chain. I can almost taste it now."

[He smiles an evil grin as he drops down onto his knees and fists and backs up slowly on all fours, moving his limbs in an awkward way and slides out of the ring backwards and makes his way up the ramp slowly as the camera fades to black]

END OF RP

OOC: Put a lot of effort into this to get Orton back on his feet. feedback is welcomed and appreciated

Last edited by RyanWolf on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247916

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet   Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am

Awesome I liked it a lot cheers just one thing though, have you considered paragraphs to separate your promos? It makes it easier for those who read
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet   Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:37 am

yeah i normally do in other sites lol idk why i dont here i just get going on a roll but i probly should lol
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226374

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet   Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:31 am

OOC: Amazing promo just fantastic.... Suspect why has no one mentioned Hardy cashing in his title shot at the PPV...
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249593

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet   Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:11 pm

OCC : No Doubt.. this was the best promo you have done as Orton.. I loved it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet   Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:37 pm

OOC: thanks guys appreciate it a lot and i thought so too tej which im happy about Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet   Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet Empty

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton Is Not Finished Yet
Page 1 of 1