Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Enlightenment!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226374

Enlightenment! Empty
PostSubject: Enlightenment!   Enlightenment! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:06 pm

The camera fades in to an arena filled with people hustling to get to there seats with their snacks and drinks. As they begin to settle down things become hectic again as the word "Whoa!" is heard over the sound system. The Titan tron lights with a tribute of The XWI Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes.

Everyone in the arena gets to their feet and begin booing as they raise their respect signs of "Cody Rhodes Sucks" and "The Dashing One". Murmuring could be heard among the heated action from the crowd. Suddenly Rhodes comes walking out from behind the entrance Curtain wearing a black suit and tie. He has the Intercontinental Championship rested on his should as he stands on the stage and look on at all the jealous fans. He then Proceeds to walk down the ramp slowly as he removes the Intercontinental Championship from his should and clutch it in his right arm. Suddenly a rain of Golden Pyrotechnics start falling from the rafters onto the stage. Cody Rhodes stops and turns around looking at it as he turns back slowly smiling at the booing fans. He finishes his walk down the ramp as he approaches the ring slowly. He looks at the fans one more time and sees a girl holding a "Marry Me Cody!" Sign. Cody Rhodes smirks a little before blowing her off and entering the ring by walking up the steps. On his way up the steps he picks up a microphone that was left there for him. He then proceeds to enter the ring and walk around in a circle before going to the corner and telling Lillian Garcia something.

||Lillian Garcia - The Announcer||
Ladies and Gentlemen your new XWI Intercontinental Champion "The Dashing One" Cody Rhodes!

Cody Rhodes smirks as the fans get a little more riled up with boos. He then proceeds to walk to the center of the ring where he throws the Intercontinental Championship onto his shoulder and holding the microphone as he waits for people to calm down before speaking.

Enlightenment! Cdc_zps2ecd2491

Finally!

The crowd interrupts Cody Rhodes with a tremendous amount of boos as he continue to smile at their immaturity. He then proceeds to raising his microphone to continue.

Finally, all is well in Xtreme Wrestling Impact once again. Because not only did a legend in the making redeem himself, but also gave a championship meaning once again.

Cody Rhodes pauses and takes a breath as he looks at the Intercontinental Championship on his shoulder before continuing.

That legend in the making is none other than The Dashing One himself, that championship redeemer is none other than The Dashing One. Not only was the Dashing One able to redeem himself and the Championship, he was also able to give Friday Nights a whole new meaning. He gave Friday Nights the champion it always needed, he gave Friday Nights Cody Rhodes!

The crowd interrupts Cody Rhodes who smiles as he bask in the glory of their hatred. He waits for them to cool their temper before raising his microphone slowly.

The same Cody Rhodes who was shunned by everyone... The guys in the locker room, the fans around the world, even his own family, after losing the Intercontinental Championship to the British Buffoon Wade Barrett. The same Cody Rhodes that lost his way, that lost track of what was important. What was important ladies and gentlemen is this here Intercontinental Championship!

Cody Rhodes lowers his microphone as he takes the Intercontinental Championship off his shoulder and raise it in the air as the fans begin to boo. Cody Rhodes lowers the Intercontinental Championship and put it back on his shoulder before raising the microphone to continue.

But what is even more Important is the individual holding it, The individual that gives it the "IT" Factor that was needed to once again give it meaning!

Cody Rhodes is interrupted by the fans once again but it doesn't seem to affect him one bit as he continue you smile as he looks at the Intercontinental Championship. He slowly raises the Microphone to speak.

Another important thing about the Intercontinental Championship is that of a challenger... One I don't seem to have, not because they're afraid. But because whether they are big or small Cody Rhodes has beaten them all. He's shined at the very top of the ladder and will continue to shine as the days go on. He will rule Xtreme Wrestling Impact with an Iron fist because No one on Friday Nights deserves a shot at my Intercontinental Championsh....

Cody Rhodes is interrupted by the familiar theme song of ----------

TBC By: You Know Who You Are!

OOC: Don't normally ask for feedback but wanted to know how this was.
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227061

Enlightenment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment!   Enlightenment! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:58 am

OOC: Amazing just amazing
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247916

Enlightenment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment!   Enlightenment! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:40 pm

OOC: You wanna know how it was? Well you just made me love Cody Rhodes
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

Enlightenment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment!   Enlightenment! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:49 pm

Thanks, i put a lot of work into it. Means alot guys
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226664

Enlightenment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment!   Enlightenment! EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:53 am

"Seth Rollins's theme song is played on the titantron"

Rollins comes out embracing his signature pose as a symbol of honor to his God and gets a mixed reaction from the crowd . He already has a mic in his right hand as he doesn't waste much time and starts to speak from the ramp itself.

Enlightenment! Seth_zps9775f86e

Exactly, no one on Friday Nights deserves a shot at that prestigious title you are proudly wearing right now but unfortunately for you that is going to change in the due course of time.

Rhodes looks a bit perplexed on Rollins's statement as he tries to respond but Rollins interrupts him again and continues to speak.

Oh, i know you like to speak your heart out on that mic but i am not done yet Cody. Now for the obvious question, i am quite sure that Cody is not the only one trying to figure out, why exactly a MNW Superstar is confronting him but then, it has a reason behind it, a good one in this case. Of late, i have been on the sidelines trying to observe how things actually work here and i realized that i can do far better then just being a washed up jobber who enters in that ring, just to end up lying on the mat in the shadow of defeat. I am far better then the politics that's being going on here between the two brand managers. Tonight, i am not going to play the role of a Pope. Tonight, i am not going to play the role of a blind follower. Tonight is the start of the role i should have played a long time ago and that is of myself and with that being said, i have made some decisions regarding my future here on XWI. Decisions which may or may not prove to be successful but i will never know unless i give them a try. Now, for those who didn't notice, i am not scheduled to compete on MNW next week and the reason behind that is, i have been drafted to Friday Night Frenzy and will officially compete under them from next week.

The Frenzy viewers present in the arena burst out with a huge ovation for Rollins as the IC Champ has a weird smile on his face. Rollins continues to speak.

Aaaand what better way to start my campaign then to square of with the man of the moment itself, your Champion, FNF's pride and honor, the dashing dude himself, Cody Rhodes! Now, before i showed up here, i listened carefully to everything you had to say like a loyal spectator and to be honest with you, most of the things were right on the money. Some of the new generation fans don't really realize the importance of a worthy man holding a big scale Championship such as yours and it's not only them, some of the wrestlers who held that title before and between you weren't really proficient. They just carried it like any other gold, not perceiving the rich heritage the Title has carried throughout it's existence. Wade Barrett for instance was a failure of a champion and hence the outcome was certain. You on the other hand proved yourself time and time again, even going to the extent of putting yourself up for the challenge, against the, then Apex champion Randy Orton to determine which Title is more important and you ended up being the better champion. That was the day, the Intercontinental Title became the top most title of this company in my eyes and after all the mess surrounding around the World Title right now, that time is not too far when the IC Title will officially be the top most title of XWI and in the process, the centrifugal force carrying the company and getting it's rightful place in the main events of major ppv's and that is why Cody, i am here to issue you a challenge and i know, i may not be the most perfect guy on the roster but i can assure you that i am good enough to give you the fight of your lifetime. So the ball is now on your court champ.

Seth Rollins now waits for the Champ's answer.

TBCB: Cody Rhodes/ Invader X
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249593

Enlightenment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment!   Enlightenment! EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:44 am

OCC : Thats an awesome Promo.. Final;ly Glad to have you Back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

Enlightenment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment!   Enlightenment! EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Cody Rhodes begin to chuckle as he takes his eyes of Seth Rollins, he looks at the ring mat before raising his head and takes the microphone and begin tapping it on his hand as if he's giving Rollins a round of applause.

Your points are valid...

Cody Rhodes takes a pause as he looks at Rollins while the fan show hatred to him for accepting. He then raises the microphone to continue.

Like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, your points are valid. However they remain an Understatement.

Cody Rhodes pauses briefly before looking at Rollins before raising the microphone and continue.

They remain an Understatement not because me not having a challenger is going to change... No, it's an understatement because you're going to change. Take it from me, someone who's changed throughout the evolution of wrestling. Someone who has grown up in the wrestling business. Change isn't something you should want, change isn't something that just happens. Change happens with hard work, and though I hate to say it. Hard work is something I simply haven't seen from you Seth.

Cody Rhodes lowers his microphone as he takes a few step back and walks around the ring slowly before raising his microphone to continue.

However what I have seen from you Seth, is you're are a man that speak words of wisdom. Words that just makes people think, makes people wonder if what you truly say, is in fact the truth. According to them, it's just a bunch of talk.

Cody Rhodes is interrupted as he looks around the arena smile at the booing fans, he looks at Rollins who is looking at the booing fans before raising his microphone to continue.

But it doesn't matter what they think, what matters is what you and I think. What I think, is you truly speak nothing but the truth. With maybe a slight, just a slight of understatement. Because you see this here Intercontinental Championship isn't going to be the Championship of the Company is a few years. It already is the Championship of the company, not because I give it a meaning and purpose. But because it gives me meaning and purpose, the purpose to turn challenges away... not by deceive or running away, I turn it down by simply beating the confidence out of them.

Cody Rhodes lowers his microphone and points to Seth Rollins signifying it's his turn to speak.

TBC by: Seth Rollins / Dashing Viper
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226664

Enlightenment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment!   Enlightenment! EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:24 pm

"Rollins seems a bit baffled with Cody's response as he takes his turn to speak."

Enlightenment! Seth_zps9775f86e

Err, understatement? Nice use of your vocabulary champ, here is one from mine. Contradiction, that is exactly what you are doing right now. One moment, you will be like, "i gave this championship meaning and purpose and now, you are like this championship gives me meaning and purpose. There can only be two things out of this, either you are lying to yourself or you don't know what you are talking about and of which chances of being the latter one are high. The thing about change is, if you don't want it, you most certainly won't get it and i exactly know what i have to do to see that change. You and my critics can put me down all they want but I promise you, I will find a way to prove you all wrong.. Now, unlike you, i don't believe in slapping someone with wet hands. I am going to be honest with you Cody, you have amazed me, you really have but more wrong then right and i can give you infinite reasons for the same but i am not going to waste my breath on that, in fact i want to throw a question at you... Are you really proud of holding that title in your arms, even after knowing the truth that most of the people who faced you before in your prime weren't even worthy of a shot at your jewel?

Rollins now wait's for Cody to answer him back.

TBCB: Cody Rhodes/ Invader X
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

Enlightenment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment!   Enlightenment! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:40 pm

Cody Rhodes chuckles a little before raising his microphone to answer Rollins Question.

Let me answer that question with question Rollins... How can I not be proud?

Cody Rhodes lower his microphone as he looks at Rollins and then the booing fans before looking back at Rollins and raising his microphone to continue.

Because even in if they were worthy of a shot at my title or not, in the end the result would have been the same... Me standing in this ring confront yet another undeserving wanna be challenger... Kind of like yourself.

Cody Rhodes is interrupted by a tremendous amount of boos from the fans as Rollins doesn't look happy. This doesn't seem to bother Cody who raises his microphone slowly to continue.

This, this is exactly how it starts Rollins. They come out here trying to make a name for themselves by taking on the very best but in reality they are just setting themselves up for the biggest down fall in the history of Xtreme Wrestling Impact, their very own. But in this case I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I'm actually looking forward to you proving me wrong.

Cody Rhodes pauses for a moment as mixed reaction is heard from the crowd as Rollins can be seen with a smirk on his face. Cody then begins to talk again as everyone quiets down.

However winning is a lot easier said than done. You should know that already Rollins.

Cody Rhodes drops his microphone as his theme song begins to play over the sound system. Both Rollins and Rhodes stare each other down as the camera begins to fade into commercial break.

END OF RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enlightenment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment!   Enlightenment! Empty

Back to top Go down

Enlightenment!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: