Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Who's that Jumping out the Sky

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio

XWI Cash : 202735

Who's that Jumping out the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Who's that Jumping out the Sky   Who's that Jumping out the Sky EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:58 pm

[align=center][Rey Mysterio Pyro Music Plays and Rey Walks out in towards the Ring]
[b](Rey Grabs the Microphone and before he gets to speak the Crowd starts to cheering his name)

Crowd: 619,619,619

Rey Mysterio: Last Month on Warzone I Lost to the Rainbow Warrior Jeff hardy Last Month on Raw Warzone Because i hit my Signature on him Last Month on Raw Warzone, because every time i hit my Moves on Jeff Hardy he Always get right back up when ever i try my moves on him last Month on Raw Warzone But now Tomorrow i am done Focusing on Jeff Hardy because tomorrow on Raw warzone i have to challenge the Fear the Viper Daniel Bryan on Raw Warzone this week on Raw Warzone.

Rey Mysterio: so when i Step foot inside of that Middle of that Ring with Fear the Viper then he is gonna Regreat it because i just lost to the Rainbow Warrior Jeff Hardy last Month, but Since i have lost to Jeff hardy last month i have to Focused on Fear the viper this Monday night on Warzone because i am not afraid of Fear the Viper or Jeff Hardy, i mean just because he Defeated me last Month on Monday on Raw Warzone.

Rey Mysterio: Well Fear the Viper it looks like its just you and me Andale, because when i Defeat you tomorrow night on Raw warzone this week then you well let me face for the World Title on next week's show Right after for this week's show Admaite so i'll see you tomorrow night on Raw warzone because i am not backing down from any fights because i have been Wrestling ever the past few months, but now the boss wants me to challenge him well then he already got it then at this week's Monday night Warzone then after i Defeat the boss this week on Raw warzone he's gonna grant my wish a world heavy weight title shot.

Rey Mysterio: so Fear the Viper I'm coming After you, at Monday Night Warzone and all i have to say is make the best High Flyer win at Monday Night Warzone.

[Rey Mysterio Music Plays again and walks backstage and get Ready for his match this week]-
[/align]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Guest

Anonymous Guest

XWI Cash : 202655

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Jumping out the Sky   Who's that Jumping out the Sky EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Who's that Jumping out the Sky 3cd8a33a
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 248011

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Jumping out the Sky   Who's that Jumping out the Sky EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:59 pm

hahahahhah tht made my dayy , i didnt understand what he wrote lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Jumping out the Sky   Who's that Jumping out the Sky Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's that Jumping out the Sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: