Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Roman Reigns I want you out Right NOW !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249743

Roman Reigns I want you out Right NOW !! Empty
PostSubject: Roman Reigns I want you out Right NOW !!   Roman Reigns I want you out Right NOW !! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Roman Reigns I want you out Right NOW !! 1cf8ca8a-475c-4752-8028-e36d49018eaf_zpsfe22ffee

'' The Scene Opens and we are live in Xtreme Wreslting Impact. The arena fills up as the fans take their seats and after a couple minutes the show intro plays on the titantron. Then the arena gets quiet as the show is about to begin when suddenly Daniel Bryan's theme hits to give a good reaction as the fans Cheer for him loud ''

'' Daniel bryan then makes his appearance with a cocky smile as he helds his Hardcore Championship high in the air as he walks along the ramp. The camera takes a quick view of the fans who sream YES.. as they Wave Banners for their Hardcore Champion Daniel Bryan in turn wastes no time as he quickly hops along the ramp and slides in the ring... With the fans cheering him on walks to the ropes gets a Mic from the staff ringside and begins to speak ''

Daniel Bryan ll Hardcore Champion
To Everyone who didn't watch MNW, I pulled a win against Rey Mysterio in a match which stole the show. Now Rey Mysterio may not be a Champion or even my contender but what I mean to highlight is the fact that Every single Night when I step in this ring. I give my very best. Now the Pay Per View is coming close and Roman Reigns was announced as my Number One Contender.. He did all the talking and it finally got him noticed.. and he was lucky to Back it up by being a finalist in the King of Extreme and Now has earned himself a title shot. He finally got his chance and now what. Roman Reigns hasn't impressed me at all.. He hasn't faced me like a man.. He hasn't confronted me and yet he believes he is some kind of a monster. Well Tonight the wait is over Reigns.. I want you to get a set of balls and Come out right here right Now.. and For once Be a Man and tell me what you feel and this Title in my hands.. Bitch and Complain about al that is wrong in front of me.

You haven't had the courtesy to cash in your title shot by confronting me .. But you had the authorities do your dirty work by hiding behind them like the chicken you are and have it published in XWI.com.. You Know Roman Reigns I ..

As Daniel Bryan speaks he is intercepted by Roman Reigns

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226591

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns I want you out Right NOW !!   Roman Reigns I want you out Right NOW !! EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:48 pm

*Roman Reigns just walks out onto the stage clapping without music. He has his ring attire on and a T-Shirt as the crowd boos with a smirk on his face. He raises the mic to his face as he stares down Daniel while walking down the stage/ramp.*

Roman Reigns: Very nice, Daniel. You just love calling me out, don't you? *He chuckles* You're quite good at it and half the time you're just lucky I don't charge down this ramp and spear you in half. I want to save that for the PPV when I take your Hardcore title that should've been mine in the first place. The only similarity we have ever had Daniel is we like to run our mouths, while I do it in a more intelligent way, you like to flaps your lips. Everything else, is differences.

*He reaches the ring and rolls in as he paces back and forth in front of Daniel.*

Roman Reigns: I haven't been very vocally active in the past couple weeks because I have noticed this company is slowly looking for a change. I am that change. Any active sportsman has to be very focused; you've got to be in the right frame of mind. If your energy is diverted in various directions, you do not achieve the results. I need to know when to switch on and switch off: and the rest of the things happen around that. Wrestling is in the foreground, the rest is in the background. It's important to be active in the causes that are important to you... That's how we make changes in this world. The only thing I'm looking to change is winning my first title here, and that is long overdue. When I first walked into this company I should have been given that title shot, one on one with someone more worthy than you Daniel. Someone that's...

*Daniels interrupts before Roman can finish.*

TBCB: DB/FTV
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns I want you out Right NOW !!   Roman Reigns I want you out Right NOW !! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:40 am

Roman Reigns I want you out Right NOW !! 1cf8ca8a-475c-4752-8028-e36d49018eaf_zpsfe22ffee

Ohh Wait so what you mean to say is you plan to be the change by keeping your mouth shut ? You plan to be a change By doing absolutely Nothing. Now you say you run your mouth in an intelligent way ? Really Reigns.. Is Losing Intelligent to you ? Not having the balls to face me like a man is intelligent ? Now Reigns your words clearly make you sound nothing but a delusional state of being and I would like to point the fact that I have beaten you before and I shall beat you again in the Coming Pay Per View.

Weather you like it or not, I am your Hardcore Champion and since you were the runner up in the King Of Extreme, You can choose the Stipulation of your liking. Think twice before you choose the match because I have never lost a Pay Per View Event unlike you who hasn't won any. You talk about deserving a title shot, While it was I that walked in the XWI with an unbeaten streak of 9. I have done noting but shock the world by taking on Champions, Beating everyone that stood in my way. Sunday shall be no diffrent Reigns. The Only thing that shall change is your morale.. Your confidence. Whatever it may take Weather a kick to your skull or a hard shot to your head with a Chair. I am going to make you realize that I am the real deal, while you are nothing but a very delusional man who cries for change but does nothing to provoke it.

'' Daniel stops speaking as he and Reigns walk closer to each other, Both the man stare at one another as Reigns lifts his mic up near his mouth and begins to speak ''

TBC : Roman Reigns [DJ]

OCC : The Next Pay Per view is related to Cages, Inferno, Basically all Brutal Matches so just keep that in mind before choosing the Stipulation
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226591

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns I want you out Right NOW !!   Roman Reigns I want you out Right NOW !! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:29 pm

Roman Reigns: Stop... talking about that damn 9 match winning streak, just stop talking period. I don't want to hear it and these fans don't want to either!

*They give off a mixed reaction and Reigns looks at all of them.*

Roman Reigns: I have been the only real mic talent and the only real overall talent here since I debuted. You're a weak individual Daniel, and I will prove that at the PPV. I don't care how many PPV wins you've had, I only care about taking that title off your waist and I have the perfect... oh so perfect stipulation in mind. I could be, you know, the person that shows little kids that giving up isn't something that you should do. I could make it so I'm the cover boy of XWI and not you, not Orton, and not either of the Hardy's. Giving up is something Roman Reigns does not do. I'm the kind of guy that once I decide I'm going to do something I have a hard time just giving up on it without giving it a fair shot. The match stipulation that I almost chose was a tables match, but the pain of you going through a table would only be temporary. Then, I thought of an Inferno match, but they put the fire out after just a few seconds, what would be the fun in that? The stipulation I'm choosing is something I will never say so it should be called a "You Quit" match.

*The crowd goes wild with cheers at the sound of an I Quit match and Roman continues to stare down Daniel.*

Roman Reigns: That pain, is not temporary. I will destroy you until you are physically unable to continue and you have to say into a mic to the WHOLE WORLD, "I quit". That will not only embarrass you, but the pain is going to remain with you for a while. You're going to have mental pain as well, because I'm going to be standing over the top of you with MY Hardcore title and prove to everyone who I am once again.

*He stops and drops his mic and waits for Daniel.*

TBCB: Daniel/FTV to end it.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns I want you out Right NOW !!   Roman Reigns I want you out Right NOW !! EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:17 pm

NO You Shut your Mouth Reigns.. I am a WRESTLER and I will brag all I want about my Damn WIN Streak because that is Exactly WHY I am in this business. OVERALL Talent.. You Got to be kidding me Reigns. Your Mic skills mean bull crap if you can't back it up. Say all you want, Think what you will In the end you got to BEAT me in that ring to win the title. I don't give a damn about how good you think your mic skills are because in the end I will just kick you in the head and Knock you out with my Submissions.

In this case I will just have to make you SCREAM I Quit.. If that is what you want you have just given me more than an advantage as I Am the one with all the Submissions moves and I am going to gladly make you Suffer until you graciously Scream in this Very Mic. Scream to the top of your voice and Finally just be real if not to the fans but to yourself that you cannot beat me.

I will meet you this Sunday Reigns.. Until then brag all you want, Because everything you say will mean NOTHING After Sunday.

'' Daniel Bryan and Reigns share a deep stare at one another as Daniel Bryan smirks as he raises his title. He then turns his attention to the fans Screaming Yes But is Immediately surprised as he is Taken down with a vicious Spear from Roman Reigns. Roman Reigns takes the Title and takes a good look at it as he smiles. He then points at the PPV Banner and then drops the title on Daniel Bryan as his music hits and he leaves the ring leaving Daniel Bryan laid out as the camera fades and the scene comes to an end ''

- End of the Roleplay -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns I want you out Right NOW !!   Roman Reigns I want you out Right NOW !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Roman Reigns I want you out Right NOW !!
Page 1 of 1