Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Burn in Hell !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 248011

Burn in Hell ! Empty
PostSubject: Burn in Hell !   Burn in Hell ! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:36 pm

The arena is as silent as The graveyard..with The fans highly held with Their posters.The silence is broken as The Theme song hits The P.A system.

The Big Red Monster.....KANE Enters through The Curtains in usual Outfit with a steel mask ,He looks around The arena and Then proceeds towards The ramp.He then makes his way to the ropes Of the ring and Enters the ring over The ropes. He walks to the Mid Point of The Ring and Then Performs his signature entrance ring Taunt,As He performs The Taunt Bolts of fire come out from The four Turnbuckles present in the ring.A staff member from The Commentary area slides into the ring to Hand over The Mic to Kane and Then slides out...Kane looks around The arena and then He begins to speak..

Burn in Hell ! Kane_2012_zpsc0fb53dc

THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE
[b]Tonight the reason for my presence is quiet apparent, For everyone who watched Monday.. Your People's Champion just made his Return By Attempting to take me out [Kane Laughs] He made an appearance earlier with his usual jokes and catchphrases .. It Seems Your Rock hasn't changed at all [The Fans Cheer loud as they Chant ROCKYY ROCKKYY ]

Well how Dumb could he be, Rock just did the single biggest mistake of his career. He doesn't really realize who he is up against. I am a Monster and I hope he realizes that I am the man who single handedly beat him till he was out of his senses.. It took him 3 months to return while His little buddy Stone Cold in rage tried the very same thing and What did that result in.

[Kane gives a monstrous laugh as and continues]

It Resulted in Eternal Hell for Stone Cold.. I even Took Out Sheamus and Undertaker.. So Rock your little stunt is only going to bring you all the pain in the world which shall break you down like the weak and crumbled human being you are. While your face.. a Face that earns you the Millions and millions of Dollars, It will only take me few seconds to break and burn that face to hell. You can choose whatever stipulation you want Rock but I have a ..

'' As Kane Speaks he is intercepted by The Rock ''

TBC : The Rock [Haris]
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226600

Burn in Hell ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn in Hell !   Burn in Hell ! EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:21 pm

the crowd is silent and are waiting to be addressed when the rocks theme song hits the roof of the arena gets blown with a huge pop The fans in the arena just got on their feet and are bursting out with excitement like never before seen in the XWI because entertainment has just arrived in the building.

The People's Champ walks moves the curtains out of his way and stands on the ramp inhaling the atmosphere surrounding him given by the audience..The Rock walks down looking left and right,gets on the edge of the ring and poses on the turnbuckle.Where you see camera are taking shots of the magnificent great one.One of the staff workers hands the Rock a mic,.The music stops and the lights become blue ,he stand in the middle of the ring and the crowd chanting "ROCKY!ROCKY!ROCKY!" and you could see a huge smile on The Rock's face.As he raises the mic to his mouth slowly and lowers his head he begins to speak

Burn in Hell ! Rock_zps813116a5

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR STIPULATION IS, you just proved to everyone that the rock was right you are indeed full of crap and now FINALLY...THE ROCK HAS COMEBACK TO NEW YORK, you claim that the rock is making the biggest mistake in his career by facing you, you think the rock doesn't know what he is up against ? the rock knows what he is up against and frankly the rock doesn't care if he is against u or whom ever wants a piece of the rock if you are going ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE jack JUST BRING IT

The Rock wants you to feel how you made him feel you are lucky the rock isn't laying the smack down on you right here right now and whop your ass so what the rock suggests is an I QUIT match and you couldn't get the job done last time this time the rock will make sure that you don't even get close, the rock will make you say those words after he lays the smack down on your candy ass and after our match you wont be able to stand on your 2 feet and Kane your not a monster what you really are is a fat 7 foot tall steaming stinking steaming and stinking pile of GRADE A MONKEY CRAP so don't come out here in front of THE MILLIONS

The crowd repeats AND MILLIONS

Of The Rock's fans here and watching at home claiming you are some kind of boogeyman or a devil on a mission from hell to hurt people Bitch because you are nothing but a really ugly ass clown dressed in red and you can enjoy hurting people all you want but The Rock is going to enjoy whopping your ass and dragging your ass all the way to the smack down hotel because there ain't no way AND THE ROCK MEANS NO WAY that you are going to beat the rock because The rock is and forever will be the people's champion so you see the rock is not going to give up the rock is not going to say i quit all the rock will say when asked if he quits is why don't you turn that microphone sideways shine it up real nice AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS

Kane: You......

KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH The Rock ain't done yet you claim you are going to send the rock to hell but you will witness what hell is next Sunday and next Sunday is when you look at the rock's face and say I QUIT because the match is not going to end until the rock walks out with you broken and then you can go and scare whom ever you want but after The Rock beats you then you can go cry to mama Kane, the devil or whom ever the fuck raised you into the retard you are today now you may speak and please don't bore everyone like you do every time when you run your mouth hi i am Kane i love to scare people and i'm very ugly and now I'm going to put everyone to sleep in this arena

The Rock stops speaking and Kane furiously replies

TBC:KANE
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

Burn in Hell ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn in Hell !   Burn in Hell ! EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:27 pm

THE BIG RED MONSTER
How Typical of you, with your catchlines and your jokes. That is exactly what I Despise about you Rock. You say you know what you are getting into but you clearly don't. Mortals like you live in a fairy tale where you see life as a full circle. You think you will get your Revenge but you don't realize the path you are heading to is Dark and there is nothing but Pain that I shall inflict. Pain that shall last an eternity.

I took out my own Brother a man whose shadow I had lived on for 20 years, I ruined his legacy, I crushed his legacy with my own two hands, I beat the Very Stone Cold who was dominant for soo many years, A Man like you who did the exact same thing. He returned and assaulted me seeking for revenge exactly like you. He sucked up to these mortals and he told his funny jokes and Abuses and in the end. In the end they all end up in hell. In the end I put a flame and burn them. They end up being in the list of people I have destroyed making my legacy only more stronger. Rock you can say all you want but in the end you are just another hurdle that I shall burn in my quest of Domination. I will and I shall

'' As Kane is speaking the Rock stops him ''

TBC : Kane [HARIS]
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

Burn in Hell ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn in Hell !   Burn in Hell ! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:05 pm

Burn in Hell ! Rock_zps813116a5
Im sorry but the rock couldnt help it after a very a long boring 5 mins the rock had to stop you right there you think the rock's living in a fairy tale ? dressing like a clown coming out here scaring people acting all bad ass trying to inflict pain on people go look in the mirror jack but you are just a big jabroni and yes the rock loves to joke around and make fun of stupid people like you and yes the rock called you a jabroni J...A...B...R...O...N...i A B C X Y Z IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU SPELL IT in fact the rock loves to joke around and trash talk even while he is asleep so cut the crap and all the big names you mentioned the rocks buddy stone cold your own brother the undertaker you see they thought they could beat you but the rock KNOWS he can beat you

as the rock says this The crowd bursts with cheers and after they calm down a little the rock continues

its not going to be the walk in the park like you think no its going to be the rock laying the smack down whopping your candy ass so get your fire burning from your mouth or your ass or where ever it comes out from because you cant get the rock to say i quit all you will get is a microphone so far up your ass you will need surgery to get it out so the rock will say this again enough with your bull shit and accept the rock's challenge so that he can prove once and for all that your no monster but a clown dressed in red who just got lucky and when you accept the rock's challenge come Sunday the rock will make your monkey ass say I QUIT an...

The Rock is then interrupted by kane who then begins to speak

TBC:KANE
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

Burn in Hell ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn in Hell !   Burn in Hell ! EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:10 pm

'' As the Rock talks he is intercepted by KANE who doesn't seem happy ''

THE BIG RED MONSTER
You can say what you want, Think what you will Rock.. Crack all the jokes you want. You say you 'KNOW' you can beat me ? Well if my memory serves right you knew you could beat me even when I took you out. I knocked and burnt you to hell. When you step in that ring. I am going to make you go through all the pain in the world.  

I want you to remember how I took you out for 3 months. Now.. about the I Quit match.. You really are very Delusional as you still don't realize the extent of pain I can put you in. You don't realize the men that have fallen down when they have tried to make a name for themselves. You don't realize that I can break you down without breaking a sweat and rest assured. This Sunday shall be your End ONCE and for ALL. You soon shall realize that the I Quit match is only going to favor me, As I LOVE Inflicting pain and this Sunday.. you just handed me a Jackpot as I am going to beat you until you have no other choice than to SCREAM I Quit

'' Kane walks near The Rock as he raises his hand and the Fire bolts blaze from the turnbuckles as his music hits.. The two men stay in the ring staring at one another as the camera fades and the scene comes to an end ''

End of Role-play
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

Burn in Hell ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn in Hell !   Burn in Hell ! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:24 am

OOC: Amazing Segment Guys Smile ur match at the ppv will be epic
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

Burn in Hell ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn in Hell !   Burn in Hell ! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:50 am

OOC: Awesome reply and thanks ali this will be an amazing match cant wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burn in Hell ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn in Hell !   Burn in Hell ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Burn in Hell !
Page 1 of 1