Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Beast Incarnate is Back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

The Beast Incarnate is Back Empty
PostSubject: The Beast Incarnate is Back   The Beast Incarnate is Back EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:38 pm

The Crowd looks quiet but then all of a Sudden Brock Lesnars Theme Song Hits the arena and the crowd Goes Wild (mixed reaction).

Brock Lesnar comes threw the curtains, and stands on the ramp with an intensed look,The Crowd is filled with cheers

Jerry Lawler : Oh my God..

Michael cole: Here Comes The Pain !! ,The former UFC Heavyweight Champion is Back The Former XWI Champion is Back.

Jerry Lawler: i Cant Believe what im Witnessing Cole.

Brock then Does his signature Taunt and walks down the ramp as the crowd gives him a Huge Pop, as Brock gets near the ring he stops, he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits from all four corners of the ring,brock enters the ring ,a near by crew member gives him a mic ,he has a big Smile on his face as the crowd keep chanting Lesnar !!,he takes a moment and then begins to speak.

Brock Lesnar

Im Back !! (Crowd Cheers)..You have just witnessed the Return of the Ass kicking War machine Brock Lesnar.Before i Left this company i kicked the XWI Champions Ass made a big statement and left ..how ever no one knew why i left but believe me that doesnt matter anymore ..all that matters is that im back and i am gonna conquer XWI.

I am Blessed by God and I am here to cause utter fricking Chaos..and all of you Fans want just that..You all want blood to be shed bodies to be torn apart ..asses to be kicked..Pain to be Inflicted ..im here to do just all that so i say you all sit back and enjoy the ride as the Baddest Man on the planet brings legitimacy back to the XWI.I dont think there is any one in that Locker Room who will Fight me ..there all a bunch of scared pussies .I dont think there is any one who can even hold my jock strap .

So anyways i stand here and im issuing a challenge to any 1 man enough to pick a fight with the beast Incarnate my self ...any one who has a set of Balls which i doubt (Chuckles)..Come on Pussies ?.

As Brock Stops ___ Theme song hits the arena

TBC: Any1 looking to Fight Lesnar in his return match

OOC: Im Back Guys my exams are over Smile
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226600

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Incarnate is Back   The Beast Incarnate is Back EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:29 pm

OOC: good promo and welcome back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Incarnate is Back   The Beast Incarnate is Back EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:45 pm

The Beast Incarnate is Back Chris_jericho_signature_by_pixelhwf-d3kmdor

As Brock Lesnar wait's patiently All of a Sudden The Words BREAK THE WALLS Hits and the Fans BOO Loud as Brock Lesnar gives a Little devlish smile as Chirs Jericho's theme hits

The Beast Incarnate is Back Jericho-return

He stopped with a smirk as the Fans Boo him without any mercy.

Then Chris Jericho makes his appearance with a big grin on his face and the fans BOO him louder as he begins to walk the fire works hits. He turns back and with a big smile on his face as the fans BOO loud and chant Jericho SUCKS. He then walks the ramp in his Jericho style manner that only he can pull off. He then makes his way to the on the apron as he held the ropes and does his signature pose and enters the ring. as the fans scream his name to the top of his voice while Jericho is handed a Mic. He gets his feet on the ring and then turns his attention to the FREAK OF NATURE Brock Lesnar. The Fans Chant you Suck and Jericho Smirks as he speaks

The Beast Incarnate is Back Jericho_zps05ab1844

Oh Really.. You People now think I Suck.. It's funny coming from you stupid anything believers. I received a even bigger applause on my return in the XWI and I Played you all. Despite the fact THAT I Embarrassed and played with your stupid heads yet you Cheer for Brock Lesnar without a Second guess.

[The Fans Boo Loud as Jericho smirks and then turns his attention to Brock Lesnar ]

Well Enough about you people, You People are as irrelevant as Brock Lesnar has been in the past month that he left. Now Brock this is the second time you made a return in the short span of four months and I for once am here simply to make you realize that you are better being back home Watching than competing in the ring. Now I realize you beat 'RANDY ORTON' but perhaps you have missed the fact that so has Daniel Bryan so has Cody Rhodes.. Jobbers have ended up beating him and it obviously isn't surprising that he no longer holds that title. Brock You have missed quiet a lot. Now you may be the First ever XWI Champion but as of right now the only man relevant and most talked about is ME. I Am the face of this company. While You and Edge were thrown out of this Company because of opposing TeJ, I kicked him out of employment without breaking a Sweat.

Now this brings me to your challenge. I Accept it. I will gladly hurt and humiliate the Mighty Brock Lesnar and prove to these parasites once and for all that I am the Best in the World at Everything I do.

[Chris Jericho Smirks as he raises his hands and turns his Attention to the XWI Universe as they BOO Him Loud]

I am going to TEACH your Brock Lesnar a Lesson that he shall....

'' As Chris Jericho speaks he is intercepted Brock Lesnar ''

TBC : Brock Lesnar [Ali]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Incarnate is Back   The Beast Incarnate is Back EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:33 am

Brock Lesnar Interrupts Chris Jericho

Brock Lesnar

Shut your Freaking Pie Hole Chris..You aint teaching anyone a Lesson You Chicken Shit.You Just gave me Heaven by accepting my Challenge ..You see Chris You and all the people know beating people up makes me happy And that is exactly whats gonna happen in my Return match ..ill be in heaven ...This Ass Kicking War machine is gonna knock your teeth out ..and rip Your Ball Sack out ..Your gonna be my in ring appetite.

Im a proud man Chris ...i have accomplished everything there is to accomplish God Blessed me.But here i am back in an XWI Ring and this time i aint leaving ..see i might be the first ever XWI Champion but thats not enough for me ..i feel i have Quite a lot to accomplish here so i aint leaving instead im taking over this company and im planning to win everything.

So Stop Talking Shit You Chicken Shit ...You are Clearly Wasting my Time and the peoples Time(The Crowd chants Chicken shit at chris jericho as he looks pissed while Brock Smirks).You Say me beating Orton isnt surprising ok i get it ..whats surprising is the Last thing i remember about you is ...Chris Jericho had the Biggest losing Streak in the History of XWI..the Jobbers you talk about are actually talented but the superstars that i quite frankly dont even remember there names beat you..so that makes you the biggest Loser in XWI period.

Which is quite good for me ..the weaker the opponent the better the appetite.Chris you are gonna be a nothing more then a stepping stone to me ..which Quite frankly You already are.Now i dont give a damn about Tej or any one else im here to inflict pain.

Brock Stands near to Chris as he looks into his eye and starts Laughing.

TBC :Chris Jericho/FTV

OOC: thanx Haris Smile
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Incarnate is Back   The Beast Incarnate is Back EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:07 pm

The Beast Incarnate is Back Chris_jericho_signature_by_pixelhwf-d3kmdor

'' As Brock laughs Chris Jericho has an arrogant smirk as he takes the mic near his microphone and speaks ''

Brock.. Please Shut your mouth because the more you talk the more you are just embarrassing yourself. I think the years of fighting has really affected your mental ability to Understand. Now I want you to hear me out one more time as I will say this Slowlyyy

It was ALL PRE PLANNED !! Ever Since I came in the XWI, I wanted these fans to LOVE Me and they did, The Losing Streak, the Attacks.. I was always A VICTIM and these fans just pitied me soo much.

NO ONE Saw it coming Brock.. Now you can laugh all you want but in the end the jokes on you. I lost all those match for this very moment. I showed the XWI my real colors. I showed the XWI universe that they're all a bunch of ignorant, insipid, bulbous manatee, tapeworms. They think they know everything BUT THEY DON'T.

Everything was my plan. Brock.. well you got that right.. You are an ass Kicking Machine, You are an Animal, You love bringing in PAIN.. But you also are STUPID.. You fight giving all your heart, But what you don't realize is that in a fight you also need some Brains

[Jericho Smirkss he pauses and glares at Brock]

While You Brock have a brain of the size of an ant. My Every Loss.. My Every Win.. My Every move was planned. I Approach the XWI as a Game of chess as I have my each and every Move planned Brock. I know exactly how to take you down Brock, Just like I took out TeJ. You don't give a damn about TeJ ? REALLY !! ? Because If i Remember, you were the FIRST Ever XWI Champion and you were beaten like a Pig and were left bleeding on the mat.

[Chris Jericho laughs as Brock Lesnar doesn't seem happy]

You came back for 'REVENGE' But what did you end up doing ? NOTHING.. That is exactly who you are in the XWI, NOTHING.. A No Body who ...

'' Brock Lesnar looks really mad as he intercepts Jericho and speaks ''

TBC : Brock Lesnar [ALI]

Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Incarnate is Back   The Beast Incarnate is Back EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:19 am

Brock Lesnar Interrupts Chris Jericho

Brock Lesnar

Enough Chris !! You dont get to talk anymore because your full of crap.Your Saying im Nothing then what does that make you Chris huh?if nothing can wreck havoc and win matches what are you?A Dumb Fuck who can barely win matches..who does nothing rather then run his mouth like a complete Retard and make an absoulote Jack Ass of him self thats what you are exactly.

You called me Stupid ..well look whose talking..You obviously want me to believe a crap out of your mouth ?I can see how you blame all your Losses and say they were pre planned ..and talk all that bullshit and consider your self smart ..but we all know how dumb you are chris ..your like a little boy not admitting your failures ...so believe me when we lock horns i am gonna break you Chris ..i am gonna break your will ..rip your body so bad ..and most importantly beat you ..and then the only person your gonna blame is me for putting you in a facility where doctors will treat a broken Chris Dumb Fuck Jeircho.

You see Tej Doesnt matter and he will matter when only i say he matters and when he matters ill deal with him..but soon enough im gonna deal with you ..Your just a superstar Chris but im not a superstar im an Ass Kicker Chris so what ever plans you got aint gonna work ..because i will kick your Ass.Ill see you when we Fight Chris ..Pain is coming for you and it is inevitable .

Brock Lesnar Drops the Mic and exits the ring as Chris stands there and looks on ..Brock then stands on the ramp and the two have a final stare down ..the scene Ends.

End of RP

Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Incarnate is Back   The Beast Incarnate is Back EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:37 pm

OCC: lol you repeated everything you said in that reply.. Nd sounded kinda hellish..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Incarnate is Back   The Beast Incarnate is Back Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beast Incarnate is Back
Page 1 of 1