Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Rage of the Animal at another level

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226961

The Rage of the Animal at another level Empty
PostSubject: The Rage of the Animal at another level   The Rage of the Animal at another level EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:01 am

The silence of the arena is interrupted by the theme song of "The Animal" Batista! Everyone in the arena jumps to there feet in excitement as Batista comes walking out from behind the curtain at a steady pace. Batista walks on the stage back and forth pumping the fans up with his screams before stopping and begin his descend down the ramp. He stops half way and stoops down as he gets into motion and preforms his taunt as pyrotechnics explode in the background to his motions. Batista slowly gets up and stops for a second before punching downwards causing a huge explosion. He then smiles as he walks down the remainder of the ramp giving fans high fives.He then climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring and gets a microphone handed to him as he starts to speak.

The Rage of the Animal at another level Wh8j4

A week back i was gonna have a match against a clown but he didn't compete because his name was pronounced wrong and that was a real cheap way of not fighting the best of this company.The clown doesn't deserve to be a wrestler.He didn't have a physique as good as me,the power,the dominance was not in him.He can never be as good as me because i'm the best in this company,but the clown's Dog attacked me from behind.

After that the clown himself got included and beat me up and after that they started barking about how good they are but they don't know what they just did.They made the biggest mistake of their lives and Dango will pay for it.The Rage of the animal is at another level and this level isn't about winning anymore,it's about beating the hell out of him and dragging his body to the hospital.

As for his dog,i can take care of him later.This week i was in a triple threat but the clown again stepped out of the match because of the same reason.If he was a good wrestler or if he even had the guts he could have entered the match but NO he decides to walk away.He is an excuse as a wrestler and i was down to 60% after the attack but i still gave a fight to kane and sadly i lost but this isn't the end of it.It's just the beginning of a new era.The Era of the "Awoken Beast" .

All that the animal want right now is a match against the clown so he can get it over with. so Clown boy come out of here !!!

TBC-FanDanGoo

OOC: sorry for late promo . i gotta go to work too.
Back to top Go down

The Rage of the Animal at another level
Page 1 of 1