Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

I am going to win!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227161

I am going to win!! Empty
PostSubject: I am going to win!!   I am going to win!! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:27 am

As the theme music hits the crowd gets on their feet as triple H shows up on the ramp and has a water bottle in his hand. There are posters of triple H everywhere in the crowd.Triple H spits water in the air and then starts walking down the ramp.He climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He climbs the turn buckle and spits in the air.He then stands in the middle of the ring and gets a microphone handed to his as he starts to speak.

I am going to win!! 14oaubr

So this Sunday is the big day for not just me but a lot of other guys.I am in the battle royal against 5 other superstars who all claim they are better then me but the truth,the truth is that i can not just beat them but destroy them.I have been in this company for a really long time and i know how it goes,so this Sunday there will be 6 man standing in the ring to get a title shot but only one,just one will win it and that one guy is standing right in front of you and it's none other then the game triple H!!

Before Sunday i have a match,and that is tonight which is against rey mysterio and i will beat him and make an example out of the little chump. Rey,you will feel the pain and dominance tonight because the game is going to destroy you and after that he will destroy 5 other's at Sunday and stand tall.I didn't just come here to tell what i can do because as you know I've proven everything i have done here. I've destroyed people, Broken Streaks and i only  can do it because I am the Game and i am that Damn Good!!

I will be in the bigger picture and i promise to you people that in a month you will see the game having a title around his waist and that's a promise.

HHH drops the mic as his theme music hits and leaves the ring

EORP
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

I am going to win!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am going to win!!   I am going to win!! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:26 am

Awesome promo !! i like reading ur Triple H promos
Back to top Go down

I am going to win!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: