Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results Empty
PostSubject: XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:46 pm

XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results 2ajyt6h
Tonight the XWI takes its final hault before the BIG Sunday which shall change the fate of company as we know it. We have lots of feuds and titles on the line. This Sunday is Judgement day and tonight is a matter of great importance, as All these men will be wanting a desperate win. The Winners tonight will get a much needed Confidence and momentum they need to get a huge win on Sunday. So please stay tuned as tonight we have a blockbuster of a card..

Michael Cole : Ladies and Gentlemen please let me welcome you all to XWI's very own Friday Night Frenzy.. We have got a great show for you all

[Wade Barrett comes here tonight after a Huge win from last week when he single handedly Pinned the Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes and his Contender for this Sunday Seth Rollins. Since then lots of eyes have been on this man and then later. He even had a confrontation with Brock Lesnar. Barrett looks to face the monster this Sunday and a win here tonight will give him a good momentum coming in]

Opening Match 
[Singles Match]

Wade Barrett [Elite Killer] VS AJ Styles [Chris]

[Triple H has been very Impressive as of late since his return. He has got a good set of wins but yet hasnt made his Presence feel until a few days back. He is set to be one of the competitors in this Sunday's battle Royal and he made quiet a statement against his opponents of this Sunday. Triple H hasn't been a happy man with the position and opponents that he is put to face and a win here tonight and on Sunday will certainly make that history]

Match 2  
Singles Match

Triple H [Waqas] VS Rey Mysterio [Rey]

[Jack Swagger and Kurt Angle had a face off last week where they joined hands and officially formed a team, Yet Even before a week of their alliance they are put against each other in 2 matches. Tonight the two men are set to face each other in a Submission match and how Ironic is it with these two men using the Same Submission Move. Tonight is going to be a test of Tolerance]

Match 2  
[Submission Match]

Kurt Angle [W82] VS Jack Swagger [Gaming Legend]

Spoiler:

Shane McMohan : Guys.. its been over 30 mins.. We got you both in a big match on Sunday.. I cannot have you both injured.. I stop this match as I end this in a Draw 

'' The two men have a smile on their faces as they shake hands and the fans BOO loud and the scene ends ''

[We got yet another Submission match as a Returning Brock Lesnar takes on a rather unpredictable Chris Jericho who has recently been on a roll. Brock Lesnar is first ever man to have held the XWI Title but he has had is share of issues which hasn't let him hold his title. This time around he looks for a rather fresh start and a win here tonight will be huge as Chris Jericho hasn't been stopped since he turned. He has been a major roll with impressive Victories but Brock lesnar is not going to be an easy win.. neither will the Battle Royal]

Match 3 
[Submission Match]

Chris Jericho [FTV] VS Brock Lesnar [Ali]

Spoiler:

Chris Jericho : You stupid people don't deserve this.. I don't deserve this.. This is a FNF and I am not going to fight anymore, I don't need this.. I am not going to jeopardize my Rumble match this Sunday on this.. So Brock you can go along and brag about your victory.. But know this I am giving you this because I have far better things to worry about

'' Chris Jericho walks away with Brock Lesnar standing in the Ring with a smirk as his Theme starts.. ''

[The next match is a test of who hates whom more.. We got two teams who hate each other. With the history of Edge and Ziggler and the present heat between Dolph Ziggler and Edge. Both these men have heat and they also are going to be facing one another on this Sunday]

Match 4 
[Extreme Rules Match ]

Matt Hardy [DJ] & Dean Ambrose [JF] 
VS Dolph Ziggler [Ali] & Edge [Ryan]

Michael Cole : Ladies and Gentlemen we have got a big match up for you next
Jerry Lawler : I can't wait Cole.. this is going to be Awesome.. 

All of a Sudden an unlikely interruption as Shane Mcmohan's theme hits once again as he walks in and cuts his music as he starts to speak

You know ever since I revealed my true identity. Lot of Buzz has surrounded.. People say I 'INVADED' the XWI.. and I really want to put this straight in front you all. i am here to make XWI unpredictable, thrilling and most importantly FAIR.. My reason for my arrival tonight was a little announcement that I wanted to make . Dean and Matt I hope you WATCH this clearly as I have decided to make Your Match a Number one Contenders match which will be for the XWI Championship. The Winner will face the XWI Champion on the preceding Pay Per View Money In the Bank. 

Michael Cole : Woahh That was some HUGE News King
Jerry Lawler : Totally.. Matt Hardy and Dean Ambrose.. both these men have a huge oppurunity. Just when I think this Pay Per View couldn't get any better.. BAM !! We have Shane to make things more Intense.. THIS IS GREAT !.

'' Just as the Match is about to start the camera opens.. and we  are in the hall way as we hear Paul Heyman.. 

Oh My GOSH.. Someone call the doctors.. 

'' The Camera moves towards the direction of the Sound.. and it happens to be coming from Dean Ambrose's locker.. The door opens as the camera goes in and we see the Locker completely ruined and the camera focuses on Dean Ambrose who is knocked out cold bleeding with Paul Heyman trying to help him ''

Don't just stand there like a Moron Help me, Call a Doctor

'' The Medics soon arrive the seen as Dean is taken in a Stretcher.. and we are back in the commentary Box ''

Michael Cole : Wow..What a turn of event 

Jerry Lawler : We had just received word on a Contender match between Matt and Dean Ambrose.. and now we have him laid out. 

Michael Cole : As of right now, We have no information on his attacker and Ambrose's well being.. No certainty on weather he will compete this Sunday.. Lets just hope for the best

[For tonight's main event we have the Hardcore Champion, Intercontinental Champion and the Number one Contender for the XWI Championship taking on the team of Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Randy Orton all of them also Contenders for their respective titles. All these men involved in Title Matches.. have a huge match this Sunday. Tonight's match is their last chance to intimidate or make a statement before the Judgement day]

-  Main Event -
[6 Man Tag Team Tornado - Extreme Rules FCA]

Daniel Bryan [FTV] & Cody Rhodes & Jeff Hardy [Invader]

VS
Roman Reigns [DJ] & Seth Rollins [Rachit] & Randy Orton [Ryan] 

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:36 pm

Awesome Results !! Jericho Rolls out this is interesting
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226541

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Great results. 
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226847

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Incredible results. That Angle and Swagger match was intense and the main event was off the hook. Even tho Reigns got the win Orton still punished Jeff very nicely and our team got some nice momentum going into the PPV
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227161

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:58 am

A Win !! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results
Page 1 of 1