Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Cutting Edge XWI Debut

Go down 
+2
Invader-X
RyanWolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226897

The Cutting Edge XWI Debut Empty
PostSubject: The Cutting Edge XWI Debut   The Cutting Edge XWI Debut EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:54 am

[The scene begins with XWI officials rolling out a canvas with the Rated R logo on it and then bringing out a couple couches and two stool chairs, along with a mini-tron hanging by a cable as they set up the ring for XWI's first ever edition of The Cutting Edge segment. They put together the finishing touches and then exit through the curtain to the backstage area as suddenly a video appears on the titantron and "You think you know me" erupts through the arena]

[Smoke covers the stage entrance as Edge appears through it, wearing his latest official t-shirt and a leather jacket as well as a pair of jeans and some dress boots. He smiles a cocky grin as he stands in the middle of the stage. He then spreads his legs apart and hits his hands twice on his thighs before raising his arms in the air as a huge amount of pyro goes off behind him. He then lowers his arms and begins walking down the ramp with the same smirk on his face. He approaches the ring and goes to get a running start to slide in the ring but stops himself and laughs a little as he decides to take the stairs instead. He then ducks between the middle rope as he takes a mic out of his jacket pocket and he stands in the middle of the ring and raises his arms up in his signature pose again as the crowd erupts with a mixed reaction. He strokes his hair back and paces back and forth a little before raising his mic to speak]

"You know ever since I returned I've had high expectations and intentions yet I can't seem to fulfill any of them and lately it seems all I'm doing is losing. First I kept losing as a member of the Friday Night Frenzy roster and it had a lot to do with Kurt Angle and his little buddy Jack Swagger getting to me and making me lose focus and I planned to take Frenzy by storm and make it MY brand yet all I did was the exact opposite and instead of proving that I was back and better than ever and ready to take control like I did a few years back, I made myself look like I was half the man I was before and that I was weak and I brought Lita back by my side to help me find myself again and to bring back the Rated R era but she hadn't done a damn thing for me and I realized she was holding me back all this time and I kicked her to the curb! Now I can finally focus on myself without any distractions and I'm ready to be the fierce competitor I once was and I am hungry for blood and gold and now that I'm on Monday Night Warzone I have a chance to start a clean slate and to carry out the plans I had since I returned here and I WILL take XWI by storm and Warzone will be MY brand and it will be Rated R!!!"

[More cheers than boos erupt now as Edge gets an intense look on his face but it quickly goes away as he looks normal again and he strokes his hair back on more time before raising his mic to speak again]

"Now with all that said the fact still remains that I lost this past Sunday at Incineration in the battle royal for the number one contendership for the Hardcore OR Intercontinental Championship and I lasted pretty well but I was eventually eliminated and the man who has had way more returns that I could ever have, Chris Jericho came out with the victory and since he will now face the new Intercontinental Champion, Seth Rollins, I'm looking to get in the title picture as well because I am better than each and every one of these has-been's and never-will-be's on this roster and like Jericho became contender in that match, I will win the fatal fourway match at the Special Show this week to become the number one contender for the Hardcore Championship. And although I have to beat Dolph Ziggler first in order to get a spot in the contenders match, you can be damn sure I'm going to beat him and then win two matches in one night to earn my contendership and then I will go on to face the recently crowned champion while Chris Jericho fails to do the same. Which brings me to my guest, the NEWLY crowned Intercontinental Champion, Seth Rollins!"

[Rollins' theme hits as he comes out to the ring in his usual manner stares down Edge once he enters the ring as Edge motions for him to take a seat anywhere he'd like and Rollins chooses one of the couches and makes himself comfortable, sprawling himself out and taking up the whole couch as Edge takes a seat on one of the stool chairs. Edge motions for him to take the mic on the table and Rollins does so and raises it to speak]

TBC: DV

Last edited by RyanWolf on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226524

PostSubject: Re: The Cutting Edge XWI Debut   The Cutting Edge XWI Debut EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:49 am

OOC: Apparently no one understood the concept of... The superstar that wins the interbrand battle Royal will challenge the mid card champion of their respected brand... which means Jericho is going after the Intercontinental Championship... Hence the Fatal Four Way ladder match tonight for the Number One Contender to the Hardcore Championship...
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226814

PostSubject: Re: The Cutting Edge XWI Debut   The Cutting Edge XWI Debut EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:47 am

The Cutting Edge XWI Debut Seth_zps9775f86e

Err, what can i say now? You know, i used to watch this show on TV and fantasize about how things would be like if i ever get a chance to be on it and mahn, i must tell you, this set is simply dazzling! 10 times better then what it looks like on TV, or maybe 10 more. The bottom line is, i am glad to be here and experience it for real. Now, if i could do a little promotion of my own show which will kickoff from tomorrow. It's called the XWI Spotlight, a one of a kind show which will give you a detailed insight of my professional as well as personal life and if that's not all, i will personally take the time out to put guys like yourself and a few more on the Spotlight so for anyone watching this broadcast here in the audience or at home right now, i hope that you all would be geared up for the Season Premiere tomorrow and yes, please do spread the word in the name of Jesus, may you all be blessed beyond expectations. Amen!

The XWI Universe welcomes the show with the utmost respect as we can hear them chanting "Spotlight" in chorus and with in seconds, the name goes viral. Rollins then signals them to be a little sane as he continues to speak.

Just hold your horses up there, guys! We are not on the Spotlight right now, we are on the Cutting Edge, a show which has given it's viewers a starch of entertainment from time to time and i am delighted that XWI is not deprived from it but again i won't really be wrong, if i said, i am on the Spotlight right now cause, let's be honest. Before Incineration, not many would have made it a priority to follow my journey in this company, but that's not the case anymore. My victory at Incineration against Cody Rhodes wasn't merely a Championship victory, it was more of a re-birth of my character in this company. Now, sitting here besides you Edge, i can actually relate to what you must be going through right now cause that's how i was portrayed for the better half of my career here but one victory changed the whole complexion of my game. At this date, you and the whole of XWI see me as your New Intercontinental Champion but i see myself as the same old Rookie "Seth Rollins" who is figuring his way to the top, similar stories can be seen from the likes of Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. We might not be the biggest names on the card but we are surely giving the legends a fight for their money and as XWI ushers in this new sensation of an era, i can certainly assure you that this company as a whole will be a reflection of our performance so it doesn't really matter if you land on this side of the earth or the other side, the outcome will be the same.

Rollins lowers his mic and starts to adjust his gold as Edge starts to speak!

TBCB: Ryan Wolf/ Edge.

Last edited by Dashing Viper on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: The Cutting Edge XWI Debut   The Cutting Edge XWI Debut EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:54 am

WTH? So you edit the promo and replace Rollins with Reigns, 3 minutes before i post my reply, that's amusing now. I look stupid without a reason for putting that up. ^ Neutral
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226591

PostSubject: Re: The Cutting Edge XWI Debut   The Cutting Edge XWI Debut EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:32 pm

OOC: So should I reply Shocked lol...
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 248066

PostSubject: Re: The Cutting Edge XWI Debut   The Cutting Edge XWI Debut EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:41 pm

hahahaha this is awesome Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249743

PostSubject: Re: The Cutting Edge XWI Debut   The Cutting Edge XWI Debut EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:45 pm

OCC : Wow..  lol, Ummm You should just go with the flow.. I think if DV replied lets just continue with this.. you both should continue.. better than wasting a pretty good promo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: The Cutting Edge XWI Debut   The Cutting Edge XWI Debut EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:04 pm

feartheviper wrote:
OCC : Wow..  lol, Ummm You should just go with the flow.. I think if DV replied lets just continue with this.. you both should continue.. better than wasting a pretty good promo

OOC: No, it does't matter what you think right now. DJ can join the promo if he wants, after Ryan's reply.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Cutting Edge XWI Debut   The Cutting Edge XWI Debut EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:12 am

I originally was gonna bring Rollins out and then have Reigns join as well and I was gonna start with Rollins and then Invaders reply made me second guess myself and I didn't know what to do and tried to change it around before anyone else could see it and just have Reigns come out then Rollins but it raised even more confusion and DV ended up seeing it before I changed it so now I'm going with the original plan again srry for all the confusion lets carry on
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Cutting Edge XWI Debut   The Cutting Edge XWI Debut EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:53 pm

OOC: Sorry for the double post but have to

[Edge smirks as he raises his mic to speak]

"Well Seth rarely do I have a guest that is so honored to be on my show and I appreciate it honestly and I hope to be on your show as well but like you said, this isn't The Spotlight, this is The Cutting Edge and I invited you out here simply because you are in the same position right now with Chris Jericho as I will be with Roman Reigns when I win the number one contendership match on the Special Show and I wanted you to know that you should be happy you're in the position you are right now and not in Roman's. You merely have to retain against the man nobody gives a crap about anymore, Chris Jericho while Roman will have to deal with ME. Just be lucky I was traded to Monday Night Warzone because if I was still a part of the Frenzy roster your triumphant Intercontinental Championship reign would come to an end pretty quickly. However I also invited you out here to get your thoughts on your situation with Jericho and to make things fair I also want to invite a man out here who will be in your situation so maybe you can give him a few pointers and maybe you could even say a prayer for him that I don't completely destroy him when I beat take the title from him."

[Before he can continue, he is interrupted as a theme hits and Roman Reigns appears]

TBC: DJ then DV
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

PostSubject: Re: The Cutting Edge XWI Debut   The Cutting Edge XWI Debut EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:01 pm

*The crowd boos as the music of Roman Reigns blasts over the titantron. He walks out on the stage with a mic already in hand and his Hardcore championship wrapped around his waist and a confused look on his face. He raises up a hand and raises the mic to his face.*

"Stop, stop, stop just STOP!"

*The crowd boos and he just stares down the men in the ring.*

"As two men I've always respected you're both acting like morons! Edge you still have to go through a lot until you can get your hands on this title, home boy. You are still at the bottom of the ladder, you have to work like I did to earn this. No matter what you do at the special show or on MY brand, it will never matter. I am the only champion that you should have called out, as much as I respect Seth Rollins. There is a similarity with me and Seth in our intensity and I'm sure my FRIEND Paul Heyman might like him over time as well."

*The crowd boos at the mention of Paul Heyman and Reigns just smirks at the top of the stage.*

"But let's get back on topic here. Edge I know how much you've done here in the past but as of right now, you're not someone I ever plan to see in the ring against me. You should have stayed retired, stayed at your house and get your rest because this journey you're planning on taking to get to my title is going to be never ending. And not to sound rude Adam... but you didn't invite me to that little tea party you're having in the ring, so my mood is a little sour. The only person I need to worry about right now is that spot monkey World Champion Jeff Hardy. We have to face off tonight and I can finally get my revenge on him beating me in the King of Extreme tournament. And when I beat the World Champion, I'm going to prove the only gold that matters here is my hardcore championship."

*He smirks as Rollins/Edge interrupts.*

TBCB: Rollins or Edge
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: The Cutting Edge XWI Debut   The Cutting Edge XWI Debut EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:11 am

The Cutting Edge XWI Debut Seth_zps9775f86e

Cool story bro, anything else you would like to wrangle about? I mean, i appreciate all the good things, you have to say about me and i was actually telling Edge about how, the young breed would dominate this place up in the near future but after listening to you, it seems as if that vision, i have in my mind may never meet it's reality. Now, we may have our similarities but then, we have our differences too. Unfortunately, those differences are fatal enough for your downfall. Standing besides me is a legend and when i call someone a legend, i actually end up giving that person, the respect he deserves. It's really easy to put someone down when that person is on a low but don't you Roman Reigns for a second believe that, Edge is any washed up has been from the past, who made his way back into this company, just to humiliate himself so as a well wisher of yours Roman, just a tip which may come handy for you in the future, it's always better to take precaution before cure and in this case, underestimating Edge is definitely not one of them.

The XWI Universe erupts in support of the Intercontinental Champion as Edge has a slight glow on his face, while Reigns seems a bit disturbed from inside.

And then, we have these lovely people who come here day in and day out to see us perform and give them a show, they will never forget but instead of that, there are guys like you, who keep hating on them and end up treating them like invisible objects just like any other selfish business man would do to gain profit, which brings me to the man you mentioned a while ago. Paul Heyman, now almost everyone in this arena is aware of the traits and tricks, he has used in the past to get to the top and Roman, i can care less if your "FRIEND" likes me or not, i don't wrestle every Friday to impress him or any other particular entity in this company and if you think having his name behind you would make you any better then, you might as well think about a back up plan, when he ends up using you, just like any of his other clients in the past and put you in despair, when your job is done and i am sure, i am not the only person in this building who thinks the same, Edge knows it, these people know it and somewhere down that fluctuating mind of yours, you know it as well.

Roman Reigns starts to question himself as Rollins lowers his mic down and waits for someone to take the conversation from there.

TBCB: Ryan Wolf/ Edge or DJ/ Roman Reigns.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Cutting Edge XWI Debut   The Cutting Edge XWI Debut EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:56 pm

[Edge raises his mic before Reigns can]

"Well said Seth. You see Roman I respect your drive to succeed because I remember being the same way when I was a young gun and that's how I got success early on and how you got the Hardcore Championship here in XWI and there's nothing wrong with letting it get to your head UNLESS it makes you believe that you can take someone like me out so easily because I've been in this business so long and aging but while that's true, it is also true that because of being in this business so long I have gained a ton of experience and have learned a hell of a lot of things that you have quite some time before you do and my ring generalship and veteran abilities are exactly what will help me get the win over a punk kid like you. Seth over here is doing it right because even though he's in the same position as you he respects the ones who have paved the way for him to be able to have the opportunities and success that he has, because without us there would be nothing for you young guys to accomplish or do better. You can learn a thing or two from Seth, Roman and if you continue acting like you are right now you'll lose that championship of yours before you even have the chance to realize what you're doing wrong. Let these words be a lesson so I don;t have to teach you a lesson in this ring."

[He walks over and gets in Roman's face as Seth hops up from his seat and gets between them]

TBC: DJ or DV
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

PostSubject: Re: The Cutting Edge XWI Debut   The Cutting Edge XWI Debut EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:40 pm

*Roman just raises the mic with a straight look on his face.*

"I could beat you Edge. You're on MY Brand now, you're working Monday Nights. Why don't you put your sweet little mouth to rest and raise your fists because I will take you to war. Don't ever... ever compare me to you. I will admit Adam, you are one of the men out of the entire wrestling industry that I respect the most, you've had some legendary battles. But the moment you decided to call me a young gun is the moment I need to prove myself to you. To prove to myself that I can take over your legacy and be the man that I know I am. And as for you Seth, good luck with Jericho. I try to show you some respect and you shove it back down my throat. You won't have that title long."

*Roman drops his mic and rolls out of the ring as his music plays. Seth and Randy stand next to each other watching Roman back up the stage as the scene fades to black.*

EORP
OOC: Solid segment here, gents.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Cutting Edge XWI Debut   The Cutting Edge XWI Debut EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:47 pm

OOC: Agreed and glad u ended it lol cuz it had more to do with before the special show results so i improvised in my last reply but nicely done and we'll see what happens with Edge but in the meantime I am looking forward to the Reigns-Kane feud over the title and Rollins-Jericho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cutting Edge XWI Debut   The Cutting Edge XWI Debut Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cutting Edge XWI Debut
Page 1 of 1