Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A New start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

A New start  Empty
PostSubject: A New start    A New start  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:01 am

A New start  1cf8ca8a-475c-4752-8028-e36d49018eaf_zpsfe22ffee

'' The Scene Opens and we are live in Xtreme Wreslting Impact.  The arena fills up as the fans take their seats and after a couple minutes the show intro plays on the titantron. Then the arena gets quiet as the show is about to begin when suddenly Daniel Bryan's theme hits to give a good reaction as the fans Cheer for him loud ''

'' Daniel bryan then makes his appearance with a determined look on his face as he walks along the ramp. The camera takes a quick view of the fans who sream YES.. as they Wave Banners for their Hardcore Champion Daniel Bryan in turn wastes no time as he quickly hops along the ramp and slides in the ring... With the fans cheering him on walks to the ropes gets a Mic from the staff ringside and begins to speak  ''

ll Daniel Bryan ll
My journey in the XWI has been nothing but a fairy tale.. I started my career with huge victories.. Won a title and shocked the entire business. I held the title beating every man that stood in my way until Sunday. This Sunday i competed in a brutal match up.. An I QUIT Match. Now stepping in that match I was soo sure, So sure that I would walk out Champion but that wasn't the case.
Last Sunday Roman Reigns beat me to the pulp and he did what he said he would. He beat me..
i AM Not here for an explanation.. Not here to give an excuse.. I simply wish him luck as I need to prove myself right now. I am done with the Hardcore Title.. i may have a rematch clause but I am done with it. I held that title for over 2 months, was the longest champion in XWI History and now its time for rebuilding myself. 

Last friday I lost to Randy Orton.. and now I look for a new start.. a new beginning as I look to fight my way back to the very top, the XWI Title and now.. i START my journey by facing a man.. that calls himself the...

' As Daniel bryan speaks he is intercuppted by Kurt Angle '' 
TBC : Kurt Angle
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
W82

W82

XWI Cash : 202185

A New start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New start    A New start  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:07 am

[Then we hear YOU SUCK chants everywhere around the ring with Kurt's Theme blasting over the PA system...]

[Then we see Kurt in a Suit and sunglasses standing towards the stage with a Mic on his hand. The his theme cuts off and he speaks to Daniel Bryan.]

Kurt Angle:

Daniel Bryan, a man who worked his way up within this business.  A man who went Indies and gone full Pro within my former company who i am not going to mention. Since your more known within XWI, i mean you were Hardcore Champ for awhile until Ano'i aka Regins defeated you for it.

Why did you call me out Daniel, You wanted use me as a stepping stone to claim the XWI belt and to be the very best? If that is the case kid, then don't expect to get to the top against me. I maybe old but doesn't mean i can still break your ankle, kid.

You got anything to say Bryan? I am waiting for your response....SPEAK!.  

[Angle waits for a reply by Bryan..]

TBCB: FTV/Bryan
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

A New start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New start    A New start  EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:47 am

ll Daniel Bryan ll
I speak when I want Kurt, and I wanted you to talk and say all you want.. Because this Sunday. You will have no excuse.. You will have no Chances.. This Sunday. you have your legacy behind you.. while i Have my pride on the line. I am going to make you tap and scream Kurt. Because I want to.. Because I HAVE TO.

I am here right down the ladder.. and I look to climb it. You will be a stepping stone.. as I look to get these fans right here behind me. I lost that Hardcore Title.. and I am damn sure I dissappointed these fans.. But no longer. I look to make my comeback and if you have anything else to say.. Go ahead Kurt.. Say all you want because Nothing is going to stop me from making you squeal with my NO LOCK.

'' Daniel Bryn walks closer to Kurt Angle.. as Kurt speaks ''

TBC : Kurt Angle
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
W82

W82

XWI Cash : 202185

A New start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New start    A New start  EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:23 pm

Kurt Angle:

Oh Tough Words for a man who thinks he can intimate me. I've seen guys like you, who are very eager to become Top of the heap. I've been like you before, until i realized that i am not afraid to say that "I Suck".

Don't think i am going to say that you are better then me Daniel, because that ins't true enough for me to claim that. Kid, this match we are going to have is going to be another win for the Olympic gold medalist, i bet that your "No Lock" will have little to no EFFECT on me. Who knows  i might turn it into an Ankle Lock with you crying "YES YES YES...I Wanna TAP OUT" in our match, Bryan.

Anything else you want to say Bryan...because once i go against you, it will be the last time you'll be walking on your Ankle again!

I don't have all day you know...Spe---

[Then we see Bryan in rage as he speaks to Kurt's face with his mic...]

TBCB: FTV/ Bryan

You can end this if you want, FTV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New start    A New start  Empty

Back to top Go down

A New start
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum