Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Continue to Dominate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226591

Continue to Dominate Empty
PostSubject: Continue to Dominate   Continue to Dominate EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:33 am

*The crowd gives off a mixed reaction immediately as the XWI Hardcore Champion walks out onto the stage. He has a big smirk on his face and the Hardcore championship slung around his shoulder. He kisses it and then pats it as he walks down the ramp with a cocky smirk. The crowd continues to show a mixed reaction as he rolls into the ring. Roman grabs a mic from ringside as he strolls to the center of the ring. His music fades as he raises the mic to his face.*

"Finally. Finally I have proved to myself, I proved to you people, and I proved to Jeff Hardy that I am the most dominant superstar here in this company. I showed everyone that he got lucky when he won that King of Extreme tournament against me, I should be the damn World Champion but instead... I have something much better"

*He raises the title in the air as the crowd boos and he smirks*

"The Hardcore Championship. Something I have yet to defend but soon enough, that's going to change when I am being forced to face off against..."

*Just then, an explosion of fire hits the stage and Roman jumps in fear as Kane's theme hits.*

TBCB: Kane
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 248061

Continue to Dominate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue to Dominate   Continue to Dominate EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:42 pm

[The music hits and the arena turns red as The Big Red Monster.....KANE Enters through The Curtains in usual Outfit with a steel mask, Roman Reigns doesn't seem happy as Kane looks at Reigns and Then proceeds towards the ramp. He then makes his way to the ropes Of the ring and Enters the ring over The ropes. He walks to the Mid Point of The Ring and Then Performs his signature entrance ring Taunt,As He performs The Taunt Bolts of fire come out from The four Turnbuckles present in the ring as he walks straight up to Reigns. He looks at Reigns as he removes his steel mask. He has a red one on as we see a wicked smile on his face as the two men stare at one another. kane then walks near the ropes as he is handed a mic and then begins to speak]

Continue to Dominate Kane_2012_zpsc0fb53dc

THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE
You got that right Reigns.. You are forced to face ME. Which means, your little celebration for domination comes to an END. Say hello to HELL and Misery because that is all you will be going through until I get that title on my shoulders.

You know Reigns.. I have been in the XWI since the day one and I have been dominating this ring by beating some of the best wrestlers this company has to offer. I have broken careers. I am a monster and people fear me despite the fact that I haven't held a title.

But that ends soon. I beat Batista, Rey Mysterio and Dolph Ziggler to get a shot.. and now all I need is to hurt and break you down to get that title. I don't see that as a problem. You talk about being a World Champion.. Reigns we have faced off before but that title just adds fuel to the fire inside me as it makes me want to hurt you even more. It makes the monster inside me grow even bigger than it is and have it burn you straight to hell. 

I am no Jeff Hardy, I am no Daniel Bryan.. I am not here for these people.. I enter the ring to hurt people. I break careers.. I burn people to hell, and you will be no exception.

[Kane gives an evil laugh and a smirk as Reigns replies]

TBC : Roman Reigns [DJ]
Back to top Go down

Continue to Dominate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: