Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Road to the xwi championship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226500

Road to the xwi championship Empty
PostSubject: Road to the xwi championship   Road to the xwi championship EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:32 am

the crowd is silent and are waiting to be addressed when the rocks theme song hits the roof of the arena gets blown with a huge pop The fans in the arena just got on their feet and are bursting out with excitement like never before seen in the XWI because entertainment has just arrived in the building.

The People's Champ walks moves the curtains out of his way and stands on the ramp inhaling the atmosphere surrounding him given by the audience..The Rock walks down looking left and right,gets on the edge of the ring and poses on the turnbuckle.Where you see camera are taking shots of the magnificent great one.One of the staff workers hands the Rock a mic,.The music stops and the lights become blue ,he stand in the middle of the ring and the crowd chanting "ROCKY!ROCKY!ROCKY!" as well as chanting "YOU STILL GOT IT!'' and you could see a huge smile on The Rock's face.As he raises the mic to his mouth slowly and lowers his head he begins to speak

Road to the xwi championship Rock_zps813116a5

Finally FInally...THE ROCK HAS COMEBACK TO LAS VEGAS last night the rock had to team up with matt hardy let the rock make something perfectly clear the rock doesnt like matt hardy the rock didnt want matt hardy to be his partner infact the rock wanted it to be a handicap match because while the rock was whopping chris jericho's ass matt hardy got eliminated by seth rollins now the past aside the rock wants to talk about the future the rock wants to be the champion again and in order to get to the championship the rock must beat you matt you are standing in between the people's champion and greatness so the rock will use his invisible magical crystal ball and the rock willt ell everyone the future the rock see's matt hardy and himself and the rock see's what a great match it was and the rock see's himself WHOPPING MATT HARDY'S ASS ALL OVER THE ARENA

if you think for one second you are going to beat the rock and go on to become champion then you are mistaken jack because you are going ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE and if you think its just going to be like the walk in the park you are truely mistaken because there is no bigger achievement in this business other then becomming the XWI champion and the rock is already the people's champion and now after laying the smackdown on your candy ass then whopping jeff's ass the rock will once and for all be the xwi champion so you can come out here and run your mouth all you want jabroni about how cold blooded  you are but you are nothing more then a stinking pile of trailer park trash and GRADE A MONKEY CRAP 

The rock made promised that he will become the xwi champion and the rock intends to fulfil this promise and there aint no way AND THE ROCK MEANS NO WAY that he is going to stop the rock and  the rock wont stop until he becomes the xwi champion and  matt the rock will go through you like ex-lax goes through his fat ass mama and if you think for one second that the rock will fail let the rock explain this failure is something the rock hates tasting it is something that the rock rarely tastes and when he beats your monkey ass and it wont be failure the rock will be tasting and the rock is going to take your monkey ass down know your role boulevard which is in the corner of jabroni driveway and check you directly into the smack down hotel and it where you will get a complimentary rock burger filled with piss and monkey crap at the candy ass cafe and you can take that rock burger shine it up real nice turn that sum bitch sideways and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS so before the rock insults you further pontang your ass down here before the rock goes back in the locker room fins you whoops your ass then and there and drags your monkey ass down the people's isle and since the ass whooping you got the people will go like who is this roody poo ?  

As the rock stopped talking matt hardy's theme song hits the arena

TBC: Matt Hardy

Last edited by Haris619 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226441

PostSubject: Re: Road to the xwi championship   Road to the xwi championship EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:46 pm

*The crowd gets on their feet with cheers as Matt Hardy walks out onto the stage. He has a mic in hand and a straight look on his face as he stares down The Rock. He walks down the ramp and slaps a few fans hands but never takes his eyes off the Rock. He rolls into the ring and is about 2 feet away from the Rock when his music begins to fade. He raises the mic to his face as the crowd's cheers begin to fade as well.*

"First of all, Dwayne, congratulations on finally getting the chance to face me for the #1 contender spot. You've deserved it."

*The crowd cheers and Matt claps for a couple seconds before continuing.*

"You're just as entertaining as you have been in the past, and I was shocked when you decided to say those things about me but that's just who you are. No matter how much you respect your opponent you will go out on a limb to humiliate them, and if that's what you want to do so be it. I can come right back. See, while you're out here "electrifying" the XWI universe acting like the obnoxious fool you can be, I was sitting in the back watching Jeff's promo from earlier. You know what he said? He called me a lost cause when just last week we were teaming up and enjoying ourselves backstage. Classic Jeff really, to turn on the people with the snap of his finger. But you and I, we're different. Since arriving here we have never turned our backs to these fans."

*The crowd lets off some cheers once again and Matt nods his head.*

"You want to face Jeff Hardy for his World Championship and that championship only. I NEED to face Jeff Hardy, I need to show him that I always have been the more dominant superstar and that he should never have turned his back on everyone. But hey, what can I say? This is nothing new. This Sunday, you and I go head to head to see who gets to face him. I'd say good luck but you'll probably shoot back at me with something like "THE ROCK DOESN'T NEED LUCK JABRONI" or something like that and you'd expect these people to laugh, right?"

*The Rock is about to raise his mic to his face when...*

"It doesn't matter what you think."

*The crowd cheers and Rock just stares him down.*

"Bottom line is, Rocky, this Sunday I plan on defeating you. I promised everyone when I finally spoke here that I would become the World Champion and you're just another piece in my game."

*He lowers his mic and waits for Rock to reply.*

TBCB: Rock/Haris
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

PostSubject: Re: Road to the xwi championship   Road to the xwi championship EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:44 pm

the rock replies

Road to the xwi championship Rock_zps813116a5

the rock loves making fun of his opponents heck the rock trash talks in his sleep and look matt the rock respects you a lot and the rock respects the fact that you bust your ass off day in and day out just for these fine people because without them we wouldn't be any where but you are in the rock's way you see you are not the only one who made a promise the rock also promised the people that he will electrify and that he will be there champion again the rock needs this more then you think you should know better then anyone when you make a promise to the people and when you come out short and like the rock said failure is not a word in the rock's dictionary

so matt hardy the rock says our match will be a classic it will definitely be an all out war both of us deserve to be the number one contendor but only one of us walks out as a numebr one contendor so if your saying the rock is in your way you betch your candy ass the rock is in your way and when our match starts the rock wants you to throw at him with everything you got but make no mistake jack it wont be that easy infact you will have to come up with something out of your ass to beat the rock and there aint no way AND THE ROCK MEANS NO WAY that he is going to give up until he becomes champion again so jabroni JUST BRING IT

because when you go ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE you only have two options, options 1 get your ass whooped, options 2 let the rock take his size 16 boot turn it sideways AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS and after that get your ass whooped either way you are going to get an ass kicking of a life time so you better come prepared and pull out something out of your ass and when the rock is done with you jeff is next and then times up IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING

the rock drops the microphone and exits the arena and matt hardy has a serious expression on his face

Michael Cole: i cant wait for this match king

Jerry Lawller : you are right Michael i cant wait for this match up either both of these superstars have everything to lose or they have a chance to become champion boy this is going to be one heck of a match

END OF RP
OOC: sorry about using defferent colours in both my promos XD anyways hope you guys like our segment Smile

Last edited by Haris619 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247916

PostSubject: Re: Road to the xwi championship   Road to the xwi championship EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Good work guys, I'm really looking forward to see how this ends, but one thing is for sure, whoever wins the match will be a worthy contender to be champion
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226441

PostSubject: Re: Road to the xwi championship   Road to the xwi championship EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:06 pm

OOC: You play a great Rock, man. Can't wait for this match.
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

PostSubject: Re: Road to the xwi championship   Road to the xwi championship EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:06 pm

OOC: thanks dj hope u didnt mind me ending the promo fast since our match is comming up thought it would be wise to end it sooner XD and thanks jf this match will be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227240

PostSubject: Re: Road to the xwi championship   Road to the xwi championship EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:22 am

OOC:Really Awesome Series of promos there guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to the xwi championship   Road to the xwi championship Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to the xwi championship
Page 1 of 1