Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Rookies running the show..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249743

Rookies running the show.. Empty
PostSubject: Rookies running the show..   Rookies running the show.. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:21 pm

We are live in Saint Louis, The fans are excited as the wave the banners of the wrestlers they support... All of a Sudden, the Music hits and the fans BOO Loud as the words 'BREAK THE WALLS DOWN'' brings a huge heat in the arena

Rookies running the show.. Jericho-return

“YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

He stopped with a smirk as the Fans Boo him without any mercy.  

Then Chris Jericho makes his appearance with a big grin on his face and the fans BOO him louder as he begins to walk the fire works hits. He turns back and with a big smile on his face as the fans BOO loud and chant Jericho SUCKS. He then walks the ramp in his Jericho style manner that only he can pull off. He then makes his way to the on the apron as he held the ropes and does his signature pose and enters the ring. as the fans scream his name to the top of his voice while Jericho is handed a Mic. He gets his feet on the ring and walks around the ring with a big grin on his face. He waits for the fans to settle down as he begins to speak 

Rookies running the show.. Jericho_zps05ab1844

You people can BOO me all you want, You people can hate me all you want.. But what won't change is the fact that the more you hate me.. the more of CHRIS JERICHO will you have to see. Just look at the damn facts.. I haven't lost a single match ever since I returned. I had people talk about how I was a 'coward' for leaving my match when I faced Brock Lesnar.

Unlike other people.. I call myself SMART.. You see I knew what was more important to me.. A Silly match against Lesnar or that Battle Royal. I was smart I did the right thing. Now just look at me. I am have a match against a fluke of a champion like Seth Rollins. I mean seriously.. I actually wish I had someone more challenging, than a rookie like Rollins. But well.. if that's what I got.. I am going to make a statement on it. Seth.. I know you holding that intercontinental Championship means a lot to you .. and you know what ? 

I couldn't give a rats ass because in the end I am going to do all it takes to win that Championship. But in this case.. 

In this Case.. I don't even know If I need to try .. 

[Chris Jericho Laughs as the Fans BOO Loud.. Chris Jericho has an arrogant smirk on his face as he continues]

I mean lets get this straight.. I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD at everything I Do.. I have been in this business when the guy had diapers on.. And even after all these years.. I am still athletic and sexy like no body in the locker can ever wish to be. Now.. this Sunday I am set to face Seth Rollins along with Hardcore Champion Roman Reigns along with Kane. Now i KNOW Kane since a long time.. and looking at this match just makes me laugh. This is the state of XWI, having bunch of nobodies like Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns walk as Champions.

Talk about the championships being irrelevant, both of them couldn't have done a better job. BUT NOT for long.. You people can cheer Rollins all you want.. you can BOO me all you want.. Your OPINIOns WONT matter because this Sunday I am going to give him a little taste of what he shall face in the Pay per View.. This Sunday i SHALL.

[As Chris Jericho is speaking.. all of a sudden he is interrupted ________ ] 

TBC: Seth Rollins , Kane, Roman Reigns
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226591

PostSubject: Re: Rookies running the show..   Rookies running the show.. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:18 pm

*The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Roman Reigns walks out onto the stage with his Hardcore Championship slung over his shoulder and a mic in hand. He walks down the ramp and walks up the steps and gets into the ring. He stares down Chris as his music fades along with the crowd.*

"Who the hell do you think you are, Chris? Believe me, I understand what it's like not to be respected and I understand that you are a seasoned veteran, but don't ever think about running your mouth to me again. I'm a nobody? Seriously. I've been more dominant here in the last 2 weeks than you have been in your whole career here. I do remember that losing streak you had, I'm sure you do too."

*He pauses as Chris just glares him down as he continues*

"You think I want to team with Seth this Sunday? Please. I would have wanted to team with him if he hadn't ran his mouth to me last time I came out here. I showed him all the respect I could and he shot it down so as far as he goes, as long as he doesn't get in my way it shouldn't be a problem. I've never had any kind of issues with Kane but you on the other hand... you were once part of a group I created. The Pipebomb crew. That consisted of you, Dean Ambrose, and CM Punk but that group is no longer existent. You are no longer making the impact you used to, Dean is off doing better things and I respect him more than I did previously, and CM Punk is MIA recently. Bottom line is this Sunday, even though I have to team with Seth, I can't wait to get my hands on you."

*He stops as ______ music/voice plays.*

TBCB: Kane, Rollins, Jericho.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249743

PostSubject: Re: Rookies running the show..   Rookies running the show.. EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:59 am

Rookies running the show.. Jericho_zps05ab1844

The 'Pipe Bomb crew' Oh that's real original Reigns. I was nothing but a kiss up when you included me to this crew you speak of. A Kiss up who did what these fans told me to do. It was all an act.. an act that fooled you, Fooled these people.. and fooled CM Punk. Now you can go around.. Using his words and be as un original as everyone else.

Or you could see me.. and see a man who has done what NO ONE has ever thought of. Everywhere I go people imitate me.. but.. I FIND Something new each and every time.

Weather it was the flashy jacket or deceiving everyone on of you.. Weather it was getting TEJ fired or getting CM Punk to leave this business. I have always been a mastermind. You Reigns should REALLY get your head checked.. because the ONLY reason i am in this match is because I MAKE impact. i Haven't lost a match since I turned on these people. I beat 5 men in a battle royal.. and it will only be a matter of time that i shall win the Intercontinental championship.

But Well Reigns..you have more to worry about a Code Breaker from me this Sunday.. because you see KANE is on my side and I don't think I need to explain the things he has done. He beat 3 men in a ladder match to get a shot.. and trust me when I say this. He will bring hell, Both of you rookies are in for a lot of pain and I am just ..

'' As Chris Jericho speaks he is interuppted by ______ ''
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226814

PostSubject: Re: Rookies running the show..   Rookies running the show.. EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Suddenly, a voice plays on the giant screen and to no one's surprise, it's the Intercontinental Champion himself, Seth Rollins who is surrounded by a bunch of kids.!

Rookies running the show.. Seth_zps9775f86e

Shut Up!! For the sake of Jesus Christ, just give your shit speaking mouth a rest Jericho. I bet half of the people in the arena aren't even listening to what you have to say and the rest are just gracing the presence of Roman Reigns and by the way, thanks for getting there on time Roman, as you can see, i am with with these cute little things right now who almost went to sleep listening to Jericho's lecture, hell thanks to him, they even like their teachers better now but on a serious note, chuck it! How can you even be serious about what this joke of a man has to say, i am sure we have heard every damn thing he said right now before this segment, oh wait! That must be your last segment or maybe last to last ? Oh yes! It's the same repetitive crap all the time!  

That's quite smart of you i must say, no wonder why this company is sinking day by day, you may think you are a legend but sadly your actions aren't really justifying the same at the moment but i would like to be modest and ignore all your stupidity. Congratulations on your win Jericho, i hope, we will have a great match and if you really dream about our match being a cakewalk for you, this Sunday might just change your perspective a little bit, an abrupt goodbye for now and obviously unlike anybody else in that building even i and my little friends can't give a rat's ass about what you have to say after we are off-air but hey, have fun with him Roman, now would be the right time!

The screen fades to black as the attention shifts back to the ring.

TBCB: Anyone mentioned before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rookies running the show..   Rookies running the show.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rookies running the show..
Page 1 of 1