Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Fresh New Saga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXPaulXx

xXPaulXx

XWI Cash : 225865

Fresh New Saga Empty
PostSubject: Fresh New Saga   Fresh New Saga EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:18 pm

Fresh New Saga 2eb4qdf

A heart racing song plays with the lyrics ROB VAN DAM THE WHOLE FUCKIN SHOW!
Fans are confused and wondering who's this mysterious new superstar.An individual comes out wearing wrestling attire with urban dragon tribal design with a big ying yang logo on it as well as the alias symbol RVD.Clutching his gloves and stretches his neck looking at the crowd with confidence and walks down the ramp with his chin up.Jumps between the ropes and raises his arm turning in 360 motion.He gets the mic,licks his lips and raises it to his mouth

II The Whole F'N Show II
Let me get this straight.Your thinking i'm just another guy walking out of here wasting your time,talking brag and shit tossed with a bag of bullshit like the rest of the has-beens here.No.Difference is baby i'm

Taunts while extending his arms with his thumbs out,flexing by screaming ROB...VAN...DAM!

Want me to say it again??Ro...Let me get to the point.All of you waste of oxygen are consuming the pride and glory out of these hard workers back there and making them one of your bitches.I don't care if this shit is PG or not i can do whatever the hell i want,i'm RVD and gonna turn this company upside down.Magazines,commercials,cereal boxes,all that crap manipulates wrestling from the inside out,i don't kiss the boss' ass around here to get what i want.No!i DAMN EARN IT!THE HARD WAY!I lay teeth for the less fortunate and bones for charity.You can boo all you want but that's not stopping me from my destiny here,i see a reputation and a blockbuster name headlining this industry,sky rocketing it to the top!

One problem,odds are against me when i'm surrounded by you parasites.I've had my let downs during my matches through my past few years because of jealousy and envy coming out.But that's go...

Stylez

XWI Cash : 198653

Fresh New Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh New Saga   Fresh New Saga EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Fresh New Saga Christian-cage-2009-wallpaper-preview

Out of nowhere, interrupting the very one of a kind RVD, is a Canadian wrestling veteran music playing loud, as the crowd remains silently astonished with what's happening around them, lights shed, from behind the curtain comes out, mic in hand, walks down the ramp with a smirk, the one and onlyCHRISTIAN!

::Captain Charisma::
You see Rob, you're actually right about these lunatics, nothing but a waste of time and oxygen from this screwed up wrestling industry. Don't you realize this? We're like two peas in a pot, two fellas who share the same hate and same love to the wrestling passion. We come from different places, but we come with the same purpose. Am I right? If we can start off as a team and get rid of these hypocrites, in which I mean useless garbage wrestlers who are pissed off and never will make it in this industry and turn this company OUR way. What do you say buddy?

The entire arena goes silent, holding their breathes for what's gona happen next! As Christian reaches out his hand awaiting RVD's handshake...

---------------------------------------------

TBC: RVD
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx

xXPaulXx

Fresh New Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh New Saga   Fresh New Saga EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:24 pm

rvd scratches his chin and walks around the ring in circles staring at Christian's eyes before extending his arm

II The Whole F'N Show II
I really do see the potential in you,what drives me to an approval is your IT factor.You want IT as much as i want it,you're determined to give it all you got.Everyone,let's paint a picture of the next big thing right here.Both of these superstars you're witnessing in this very ring are going to carry this business over their shoulders.

Turning highlights reels and spinning heels my friend.

Rob nods,smiles and shakes Christian's hand as RVD's music plays again.
What's the next move for these two athletes?

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

Fresh New Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh New Saga   Fresh New Saga EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:22 am

OCC : Wow.. That was pretty cool, Didn't see that coming.. Welcome guys Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXPaulXx

xXPaulXx

Fresh New Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh New Saga   Fresh New Saga EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:45 am

OOC:yh tought of bringing up a new tag team and making the tag division kind of interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fresh New Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh New Saga   Fresh New Saga Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh New Saga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: