Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Bite Interruption

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXPaulXx

xXPaulXx

XWI Cash : 225915

Bite Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Bite Interruption   Bite Interruption EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:01 pm

Bite Interruption 2ujs209

The Lights Out were backstage grabbing a bite

II The Whole F'N Show II
Ughhh screw my weight...this chicken is frikin awesome

II The Instant Classic II
Haha bro easy.I'm done for today,gonna digest this dump with a jog.Good thing i found these earphones in the elevator haha anyways you need anything?

II The Whole F'N Show II
You serious?jogging?whatever see u around man

Before christian leaves,someone pokes rvd from behind.Rob raises his eyebrow and turns around as well as christian notices ...

Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226814

Bite Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite Interruption   Bite Interruption EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:56 am

As soon as both the Lights Out members turn around, they are greeted by your very own IC Champion, Seth Rollins as we continue from there.

Bite Interruption Seth_zps9775f86e

Woah, easy there guys. It's me Seth Rollins, your IC Champion or should i call myself the guy who is going to face you in your very first match here on XWI, RVD! I must say, it's quite fascinating to see veterans like yourself and Christain here on XWI and being the gentleman i am, i would like to welcome you to the worst phase of your professional careers.

RVD and Christain look at each other, partially perplexed by the IC Champ's statement as Rollins starts to chuckle a bit before speaking again.

Oh, i was just kidding guys. I know, you two are more then capable of conquering any given situation placed in front of you. After all, if i go on to calculate the years of experience, you two carry on those broad shoulders of yours, my journey till now would seem like a joke. So, if i did my modest best there, i would like to be a bit practical from here on. Now as i told earlier, i will be your first opponent here on XWI and you on the other hand will be another victim in my way to the top and unfortunately for you, our match is just not any other normal match but a possible career ending Hell in a Cell match. A match, i am really looking forward to and you can count on my words right now, i am preparing to do whatever it takes to get through this one but it doesn't really look like my victim is putting the same efforts as me. Well, i pray to Jesus that i am not being a little too optimistic here but if it really is the way i see it, your first match here just might as well be your last Rob.

Rollins has a slight look of concern on his face as he waits for the Lights Out to respond.

TBC: The Lights Out.
Back to top Go down
Stylez

Stylez

XWI Cash : 198703

Bite Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite Interruption   Bite Interruption EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Bite Interruption 2wf4nro

RVD and Christian glance at each other like they have no idea what Rollins is talking about. Moments later....HAHAHAHA! Goes the two LightsOut faces laughing so hard that they almost broke a tear!

II The Whole F'N Show II
Okay I'm really sorry for that Mister Follins,Smallins...ummm oh yeah Collins right?

II Captain Charisma II
ROLLINS Rob! Jesus! That donut must've knocked your tummy OUT bro!

II The Whole F'N Show II
It sure did...Anyhow, Seth my friend, oh Seth, you're always so formal and respecting your opponents like that? You know our background and "respect"our careers? Are you shitting me right now!? Chris, is this guy shitting me!?Tell you what, we're gona hit the gym in a few, why don't you come join us, here's the deal, you're a fuckin' wrestler Seth! Buy some balls! Get your tone straight! Man the fuck up! I mean "obstacles" in your way to glory!? Really!? You must be spending some over time with your mom Seth, she's turning you into this respectful mama's boy you are...let's hope that doesn't affect your wrestling standards. The thing is, I'm XWI's new IC champ, I'll let Chris explain, then when we're at the gym I'll teach you some bad ass skills instead of this formal stupid entrance you gave us.

RVD facepalms, thinking What in the world is this dude doing with his respect and bullshit, meanwhile the instant classic makes it clear...

II Captain Charisma II
Here's the thing, before I start I gotta give you an advice man, STOP visiting your mom's. Second, like Rob said, gather some testicles, maybe grow some balls to know how to waste opponents by language, putting aside that disgusting quite FORMAL disturbance you just gave us. Number three, one does not simply, interrupt two buddies having a meal. Now, about the "life threat" you just gave Rob right now, is the official way of saying, I'm an Idiot! Bitch please, it takes you many years to reach our level of experience and skill. You said it yourself, with that formal attitude and respect you're showing us, which we don't need, and we don't give a fuck about your appreciation for us or for our history and talents. Neither do we need these scum bag fans cheering for us wiping our ass where ever we go. Enough with your Kiss Ass seth, let's change that and make it Kick Ass!

RVD and Christian stare with an eagerly frown at Seth as the screen fades...

-----------------------------------------------------
END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

Bite Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite Interruption   Bite Interruption EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:16 am

I really liked the reply but it could have been more fun if we kept it a little long, epic segment nonetheless. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Stylez

Stylez

XWI Cash : 198703

Bite Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite Interruption   Bite Interruption EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:50 am

haha thanks DV ;)it's me fouad if you still remember me man.
yeah we'll continue this if you want in another thread ...
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

Bite Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite Interruption   Bite Interruption EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:01 am

Stylez wrote:
haha thanks DV ;)it's me fouad if you still remember me man.
yeah we'll continue this if you want in another thread ...

Ofcourse i do, well i guess we won't need that anymore. This place is on the verge of winding up, just not official yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bite Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite Interruption   Bite Interruption Empty

Back to top Go down

Bite Interruption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: