Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A Grave Mistake

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225974

A Grave Mistake Empty
PostSubject: A Grave Mistake   A Grave Mistake EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:55 am

A Grave Mistake Jeff_Hardy_Splash_by_BFX_Designs

The Camera fades into the Xtreme Wrestling Impact Open Arena to a packed Arena, The Commentators welcome us to another fantastic day for Promos and segments from the superstars are the fans are getting to there seats. As the camera roams around the arena we see a Sign that says "Welcome To Met Life Stadium." The camera then goes to the stage where we see a burst of pyrotechnics around the titan-tron and stage. The fans are cheering and murmuring as they await the arrival of the first superstar to come and address them for the night. The crowd begins to quite down as no one is seen coming out from behind the curtain, before we know it the silence is broken by the theme song of none other than the King Of Extreme Champion Jeff Hardy!

It can be justified to say that the Fans are not very happy to see the King of Extreme Champions with the amount of heat he is receiving in the arena tonight, But it seems as though Jeff Hardy doesn't care what they think as he walks out from behind the curtain slowly. He then proceeds to look around the arena at the booing fans with a look of disgust and hatred on his face before raising the KOE Championship and having pyrotechnics go off on the stage around him. Jeff Hardy then proceeds to walking down the ramp slowly and mocking the few kids who has their hands outreached over the barricade. As Jeff approaches the ring, he walks around and takes a microphone from Lillian Garcia before walking towards the ring and sliding in. Jeff Hardy then proceeds to waiting for the fans to calm down but that doesn't seem to happen, so he interrupts them with pure anger and determination in his words as he begins to speak.

||Jeff Hardy - XWI King of Extreme Champion||
I will Not be interrupted by a bunch of buffoons who isn't capable of holding a candle in the darkened hallway to which Jeff Hardy strolled throughout his life time.

The fans continue to boo Jeff Hardy as he looks on with disgust, but suddenly he raises the microphone to speak again.

Your boos don't bother me, because I have bigger problems in my career at this moment. Problems in the shape of a man who is incapable of running my show... in capable of running Xtreme Wrestling Impact! But he can't get it through that thick skull of his because he is determined to prove to his Daddy that he can run the family business. I'm talking about the Monday Night Warzone general manger, Mr. Takeover himself Shane McMahon!

The fans begin to give a slight mixed reaction to the mention of Shane McMahon name because of the killer announcement he made at the XWI Super-show regarding the King of Extreme Championship.

Why am I not surprised that you people are so damn happy that Shane McMahon has practically written the end of the age of darkness and deceit? I'm not surprised because it's not going to happen because it doesn't matter if both Rocky or Matt Hardy is named my opponent at the upcoming Pay Per View with my belt on the line, because I can do what neither of them can do. I can Fly, I can hit them from anywhere at anytime because that ring is surrounded with things that I've grown up using. TABLES, LADDERS, and CHAIRS! and to be the King of Extreme you'd have to be more Extreme than me, and that is just not going to happen because when it comes down to it. Jeff Hardy is Extreme! Jeff Hardy is KING OF EXTRE!!!

Jeff Hardy is interrupted by --------------------------

TBC: DJ (matt Hardy) and Haris (Rock)
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226100

A Grave Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grave Mistake   A Grave Mistake EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:14 am

the crowd is silent and are waiting to be addressed when the rocks theme song hits the roof of the arena gets blown with a huge pop The fans in the arena just got on their feet and are bursting out with excitement like never before seen in the XWI because entertainment has just arrived in the building.

The People's Champ walks moves the curtains out of his way and stands on the ramp inhaling the atmosphere surrounding him given by the audience..The Rock walks down looking left and right,gets on the edge of the ring and poses on the turnbuckle.Where you see camera are taking shots of the magnificent great one.One of the staff workers hands the Rock a mic,.The music stops and the lights become blue ,he stand in the middle of the ring and the crowd chanting "ROCKY!ROCKY!ROCKY!" and you can see some people with posters of the rock with the championship  and you could see a huge smile on The Rock's face.As he raises the mic to his mouth slowly and lowers his head he begins to speak

A Grave Mistake Rock_zps813116a5

hold one sec jabroni why doesnt the rock whop your ass right here and right now ? you come out and here run your mouth and waste the people"s time with all your crap the rock has to say something and FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO KANSAS, you blame all your problems to shane but the rock says get rid of your lady parts be a man and accept your faith because when the rock and matt went to war you interfered and quite frankly you were already on a one way street in getting your ass whopped but now matt hardy will kick your ass as well and you think you are the king of extreme well the rock is the people's champion the most electrifying man in all of sports entertaiment the trail blazing eye brow raising ass whooping the person who is going to whop your ass and take your belt away from you THE ROCK and the rock and you can fly ? the rock can lay the smack down and whop candy asses so before your start flying the rock is going to take his size 16 boot and shove it STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS

the rock says dont come out here and take out your anger and frustrations on these people the rock has a better way you can take that title of yours shine it up real nice turn that sumbitch side ways AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS but after your done make sure to clean it because it will not stay with you because at the ppv TIMES UP because there aint no way AND THE ROCK MEANS NO WAY that either you or matt hardy are going to be walking out as champions the rock is going to make sure of it but jabroni the rock says JUST BRING IT and after the rock is done with you, you wont be flying in fact you will be lucky enough to be in a coma

as for matt hardy why dont you come out here the rock respects you but that doesnt mean the rock likes you and like the rock said before you are in the way of the rock to achieve greatness so the rock will make this perfectly clear the rock will walk out as the champion and the rock will go and celebrate with his new title and friends while as you both will be having surgery in a hospital because of the ass whopping you both are going to get from the rock

As the rock stops talking Matt Hardy's theme song hits

TBC: Matt Hardy
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226041

A Grave Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grave Mistake   A Grave Mistake EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:33 pm

A Grave Mistake Gg5VWqW

*Matt Hardy's music plays and the crowd cheers. He slowly walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand. He slowly walks down the ramp as his eyes remain on Jeff. He rolls into the ring and stands about 2 feet away from both of them. His music fades and he raises the mic to his face*

"You know... I almost had to build up the courage to come out here. We haven't been in the same ring together Jeff since you turned your back on everyone. So be it. When you won that belt, I was just entering this company. I was happy for you, we helped each other each time one of us was attacked. All of a sudden now, you want vengeance. I have a feeling you'd rather face me than Dwayne because you know we have a lot more history. You don't have to worry, I am going to beat the Rock and become the number 1 contender to your title and win your title."

*He pauses for a moment as the crowd cheers and he turns his attention to the Rock*

"Rock, you throw around the word respect like you know what it means. Honestly, I'm shocked you haven't disrespected these people already and left to go make a movie but congratulations on that. Everyone should be respected as an individual, but not idolized. Each time your theme blasts over those PA speakers, the crowd goes nuts."

*The cheer and Hardy nods his head and some "Hardy! Hardy! Hardy!" chants start up.*

"Well thank you. But Rock I'm not concerned whether you like or dislike me, I'm just glad we at least have the mutual respect that my brother Jeff seems to ignore. Being brilliant is no great feat if you respect nothing Jeff..."

*He lowers his mic and waits to see who talks next.*

TBCB: Jeff/Rock

Last edited by #DylanJamesHEEL on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

A Grave Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grave Mistake   A Grave Mistake EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Jeff Hardy quickly raises his microphone as Matt Hardy finishes speaking while looking at both man standing just a few feet away.

||Jeff Hardy - XWI King Of Extreme Champion||
ENOUGH!!

Jeff Hardy takes a pause before looking at The Rock before quickly turning his attention to his Brother Matt Hardy and raising the microphone to speak.

Enough, I've heard everything the both of you have to say regarding me and my championship reign. I have to say this coming from two of what maybe professional wrestling greatest superstars, it's nothing but jealousy because I've done what you both couldn't... I've won what neither of you ever could... I have what the both of you crave, and I have to say no matter the hunger you show towards winning this championship. It's never going to surpass the hunger that is inside Jeff Hardy, the Hunger that has driven me to the extreme... To the King of Extreme!

Jeff Hardy lowers his microphone before turning his attention to The Rock who seems to be amused at the verbal abuse Matt Hardy just took from his brother. Jeff Hardy then raises the microphone to speak.

That goes double for you Rocky!

Jeff Hardy lowers his microphone as he looks at the expression change in The Rocks face before raising his microphone to continue speaking.

That goes double for you because any and every time you've been in front of these people and a camera for that matter. You've done nothing but bore them to death chanting about respect. Respect to which I have not seen from you, my brother or anyone for that matter. If you want to see respect, look no further because I have respect, but not for you or anyone in the back. I have respect for Extreme Rules. I have respect for myself because I'm my own role model. I am what you should have been in your prime, I'm what you want to be. But that's never going to happen because you are just too incompetent.

Jeff Hardy is interrupted before he could continue by............

TBC By: DJ (Matt Hardy), Haris (Rock)
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

A Grave Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grave Mistake   A Grave Mistake EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:59 am

The Rock replies

A Grave Mistake Rock_zps813116a5

The Rock says IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK jabroni you claim that the you are your own role model ? and the rock bores the people ? the rock is and forever will be the people's champion and the rock is the most electrifying man in all of sports entertaiment so dont come out here and run your mouth about the people because the rock and the people share a special connection and the rock didnt make the rock THE PEOPLE made the rock and respect is something which isnt given it is earned which you havent jeff and you both can make all your little claims all you want but the fact of the matter remains that you both are going to get an ass kicking of a life time

jeff you are walking in as a champion but there aint no way AND THE ROCK MEANS NO WAY that you are walking out as still the champion the rock made a promise to the people that he will be the champion and the rock will fulfill it and make no mistake you can try all you want jack but in the end the result will be the same jeff your ass whopped and my size 16 boot up Matt's ass the rock is going to whop your asses all over the arena when our match starts all hell will break lose its going to be a war a war which the rock will be laying the smack down on both your candy asses and the rock will drag and check you directly into the smack down hotel where you will get a complimentary dinner at the candy ass cafe which is a big fat rock burger filled with piss and monkey crap the rock will take that rock burger and shove it down your throat but if thats not enough the rock will take that rock burger shine it up real nice turn that sumbitch side ways and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS and after that the rock will book a special room for you both where you can do things to each other and touch each others lady parts

there are 3 options both of you jabronies have option 1 take your ass whopping like men and enjoy the feeling when the rock shoves his boot up your ass option 2 the rock whops one of your asses first then gets to the other either way you both are not walking out as champion and lastly option 3 the rock should just WHOP YOUR ASSES SO BAD THAT BOTH OF YOU WILL REQUIRE FACIAL SURGERY to replace those ugly faces just so the rock makes this perfectly clear the only way you both can beat the rock is if you both team up and even then you both are going to receive an ass kicking of a life time and at the ppv the rock will walk out as champion and prove to the world that the rock is THE GREAT ONE and once again the people's champion IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING.

The Rock drops the microphone and exits the arena and as the rock leaves ......... has something else to say

TBC:Matt Hardy, Jeff hardy

Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

A Grave Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grave Mistake   A Grave Mistake EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:06 am

Jeff Hardy is heard chuckling over the sound system as The Rock exits the ring and begin walking up the ramp. But as The Rock reaches half way up the ramp he is stopped by one simple word.

No!

The Rock turns around and looks towards the ring where both Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy stands, Jeff Hardy raises the microphone to begin speaking.

No Rocky, It does matter what I think because I'm the King of Extreme. What doesn't matter is what you think and what you promise. Because in the world I came from, promises are a lot easier to make than they are to keep. Promises are like bones, they are meant to be broken. Just like your spirit, and make no mistake about it Rocky. I'll take great pleasure in breaking your spirit. Proving once and for all that no matter what you say or do, Jeff Hardy will remain the King because he has Tolerance.

Jeff Hardy lowers his microphone as he catches his breath and waits for the crowd to stop booing him so he can continue his speech.

Tolerance to pain that is, because I've come to learn that pain is nothing but a blessing in disguise. So when it comes to that Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match, you should consider yourself nothing more than blessed seeing as all the pain that will rain down upon you by yours truly... Jeff Hardy!

Jeff Hardy then lowers his microphone as he turns his attention to Matt Hardy who is standing right next to him staring right back into the Champions eyes. Jeff Hardy smiles as he raises his microphone to continue speaking.

As for you Matthew, consider what I said to the Rock a preview of what will be in store for you as well when it comes down to this championship. Brother or not, this championship will remain around the waist of the man who made it what it is. The championship will remain the King of Extreme Championship. It'll remain around the waist of The King of Extreme... It'll remain around my waist matters not the odds. Tables, Ladders, and Chairs are the small things that make a person like you and that Coward over there extreme. What makes me extreme is, I know hundreds of ways to use them for my gain... and your loss.

Jeff Hardy lowers his microphone and awaits the reply of either The Rock or Matt Hardy.

TBC By :The Rock (Haris), Matt Hardy (DJ)

OOC: You guys can end it.
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

A Grave Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grave Mistake   A Grave Mistake EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:35 am

OOC: DJ when ever you can just reply and end it Smile
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226041

A Grave Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grave Mistake   A Grave Mistake EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:55 pm

"Stop stating that you are the King of Extreme! You're nothing but the man who slid out of a phony tournament and happened to beat Randy Orton. Congratulations brother, but Rock and I are not Randy Orton. Unlike Randy, I have more determination to beat you. You didn't make that title how it is, the people before you did. You're just holding it until someone worthy comes along to take it and that's me."

*The crowd cheers and Matt Hardy turns his back to Jeff and stares down Rock.*

"And as for you, Rocky..."

*Just then, Jeff Hardy turns Matt around, kicks him in the stomach, and hits Matt with his own signature move, the Twist of Fate! The Rock stares at him and Jeff stares back and the scene fades to black with them staring each other down with Matt laying in the ring.*

EORP
OOC: Thought that'd be a good ending. Solid segment.
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

A Grave Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grave Mistake   A Grave Mistake EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:14 pm

I loved this segment. Lol, i can't help but mention that i'm the king of extreme... it's sort of his gimmick...
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

A Grave Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grave Mistake   A Grave Mistake EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:56 pm

OOC: great ending imo both of you guys made some really amazing promos im really excited of being a part of this feud Smile
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

A Grave Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grave Mistake   A Grave Mistake EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Haris619 wrote:
OOC: great ending imo both of you guys made some really amazing promos im really excited of being a part of this feud Smile

The Feeling is mutual... I loved the ending and everyone did an amazing job putting good points and hyping themselves to the point of being a champion... That's what I like about this triple threat, whoever wins in the end will be a deserving champion without a shadow of a doubt
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226264

A Grave Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grave Mistake   A Grave Mistake EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:38 am

I don't really comment on promos but when i do, it has to be epic! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Grave Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grave Mistake   A Grave Mistake Empty

Back to top Go down

A Grave Mistake
Page 1 of 1