Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Rock and Brock Connection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227190

Rock and Brock Connection  Empty
PostSubject: Rock and Brock Connection    Rock and Brock Connection  EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:16 pm

The Scene Opens as Brock Lesnar is seen Walking in the Locker room Area ...he stops near a table where he picks up a bottle of water..he opens the bottle and drinks the water when suddenly he encounters the Rock .. they Both Shake there hands and Greet Each other as The Rock Speaks.

The Rock:Finally The Rock has Found his Old Buddy Brock Lesnar.

Brock smiles and begins to speak.

Brock Lesnar

Finally The Rock got my message ...(The Rock chuckles).i wanted to congratulate you Buddy for getting a Shot at the XWI Title..and believe me when i say this you still got what it takes to become the XWI Champion for a year long run..you can do it.

But i dint just wanted to talk to you because of that ..i want you to team up with me on the Next Show...we can maybe fight the Hardy Boys or Shamrock ..thats not it ..you see i wanna conquer XWI ..and i want my career to end here ..my main Goal is to become the XWI Champion ..but before that ..i was thinking i should win a Division of titles i have never Won before ..The Tag Titles..you see after the PPV ..if your XWI Champion or not ..i think i should Tag along with you and see if im actually good at it ..the King of Extreme Title will be my primary aim ..and if i got a chance at the title and if your the champ ..i will take it ..and beat you to become the Next King of Extreme Champion..im being honest here but thats not the case here.

so ..its Your Call?You and i are one of those people who trust each other and are honest with each other. and Rumours say who will be the First Ever XWI Tag Team Champions.

TBC: The Rock

Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226324

PostSubject: Re: Rock and Brock Connection    Rock and Brock Connection  EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Hardy Boyz aren't a team... seeing as Jeff Hardy kind of TWIST OF FATE his own brother!
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227190

PostSubject: Re: Rock and Brock Connection    Rock and Brock Connection  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:07 am

yep im aware
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226450

PostSubject: Re: Rock and Brock Connection    Rock and Brock Connection  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:07 am

The Rock replies

Rock and Brock Connection  Rock_zps813116a5

thank you Brock and the rock thinks it is a great idea you love bringing the pain and the rock loves whopping candy asses so the rock accepts and make no mistake its not if its when the rock becomes champion and the rock would love to go to war with you the rock respects you a lot but for now the rock and brock connection and before facing us piss will roll down from our opponents pants and there aint no way AND THE ROCK MEANS NO WAY that any other team in the xwi can beat us because when we team up all there going to get will be an ass whopping of a life time

the rock has faced shamrock before and he got his ass whopped (Brock laughs) so the rock says he will get what is comming to him and with the two of us we are going to dominate the xwi tag team divison because when the go ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE and the next big thing they need to pull out something out of there ass and even then they might be able to beat us we will be giving the people what they want and we will also be achieving greatness  

As the rock stops talking Brock replies

TBC: Brock Lesnar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock and Brock Connection    Rock and Brock Connection  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock and Brock Connection
Page 1 of 1