Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Monday Night with a Monster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

Monday Night with a Monster  Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night with a Monster    Monday Night with a Monster  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:38 am

Dolph Zigglers theme song hits the arena and The Crowd Burts into Boos 

Dolph Ziggler is seen coming Threw the curtain,he Stands on the Ramp Turns around with a cocky smile on his face and does his signature Taunt..He Then Turns and Starts Walking Down the Ramp as The Crowd keeps booing him he doesnt seem to care but Feeds all the energy in the process,He then gets near the ring,Climbs the Right side of the ring goes towards the Ropes..He goes half in and then comes half Out Looking at the crowd ...He then enters the ring ...A near by crew member gives him the Mic as he begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

Your Looking at the greatest thing that has happened in professional Wrestling ..The Greatest XWI Superstar ..a living Legend stands right in front of you and he goes by the name of Dolph Ziggler (Crowd Boos).

This Monday im Booked in a match against Kane..the guy who won The Ladder Match for the Hardcore title ..Kane ..if i dint face Edge ..and i was all fresh ..everybody knows i would have won the Ladder match ..everybody knows i would have stolen the show just like i always do.

But the Good thing is ..i like the Gms Style ...he gave me an oppourtunity to prove my self ..so im gonna take it..because this monday when i beat you..i will prove that i deserve to be the no 1 contender for the hardcore title and your win was just a fluke ...because face it when im all fresh old man you woudnt stand a chance against me...

As Dolph Says this he gets interupted by Kanes Theme.

TBC: KANE

Back to top Go down

Monday Night with a Monster
Page 1 of 1