Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Friday Night Pain!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226961

Friday Night Pain! Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Pain!   Friday Night Pain! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:44 am

As the camera rolls we see HHH sipping water in his locker room  as he starts to speak.

||Triple H - The Game||

Tonight i am facing none other then Jack Swagger.I have faced that kid a couple of times,he is talented but not as good as the game.The game threw him out in the battle royal,pinned  him and the game is gonna do it again one more time.I'm tired of beating his ass every time.

I have bigger things to concentrate on rather then winning and that is a game.In the the game, Jack what you have to do is cause your opponent more pain which you can't do because even if you try that on me you will be in the hospital and i am going to win this  game because causing pain is one of my favorite games and i do it every week.

So be prepared jack because tonight your are going to be in a lot of pain but you know Pain is just temporary but the game,The game is forever !

So my question to you you is are you man enough to play the game??

HHH punches the camera as the screen goes black

End Of Rp
Back to top Go down

Friday Night Pain!
Page 1 of 1