Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Tag Team Champions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225847

Tag Team Champions Empty
PostSubject: Tag Team Champions   Tag Team Champions EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:04 am

As the fans are quiet. Then the lights go off. When they come back on, Undertaker is standing there with kane wearing the unified tag team champion belt. Undertaker takes the mic and starts to talk

The Undertaker

As you saw, on the New Year special, we emerged victorious(Undertaker points to his belt). We were dominant all the way and as a result we got the unified tag team champion belts. This is only the beginning of what Massive Destruction can do. We see all the other contenders independently TRYING to work their way to the top but even though we know we actually CAN make our way to the top on our own, we choose to combine our forces and change the history of XWI. We shall dominate and raise hell. Demons and devils shall unite and destroy anyone who comes in our way. There is no stopping us. Now let my Brother in Destruction gloat about his victory.

TBC: Kane or anyone
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247461

Tag Team Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Champions   Tag Team Champions EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:35 pm

As the Undertaker waits for a reply...The Theme Song hits

As the "WORLD'S LARGEST ATHLETE" The Big Show is seen by the camera ,with the "UNDISPUTED TITTLE" around his waist , he walks across the ramp and followed by fireworks as he gives his signature taunt [THE FANS BOO].He climbs up the steps and then takes the "UNDISPUTED TITTLE" from his waist and hoists it up. He then enters the ring with an arrogant smile on his face. He then gives his Signature Taunt towards the crowd and that is followed with fireworks from all four sides of the turnbuckle.He is then given a mic, He Then smiles for a moment.... and then begins to speak.

"The World''s Largest Athlete"/ The Big Show

Congratulation Undertaker, on possessing the "XWI UNIFIED TAG TEAM TITTLE"[Big Show points on the "UNIFIED TAG TEAM TITTLE"]. Well our team has gotten another tittle , The Undertaker[Big Show points at undertaker] and Kane are The first"UNIFIED TAG TEAM CHAMPS". Well we have made such a big impact already, well we want to send a message to everybody in the XWI locker room that we will and always be the " THE GREATEST TAG TEAM EVER". So we "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" challenge any three people to 3 on 3 Tag team match. Big Show drops the mic and waits for a reply with The Undertaker.

Jerry Lawler: I can't wait for someone to turn up Cole.

Michael Cole: I know king, this is going to be interesting.

TBC: Anyone

Last edited by xXGamingLegendXx on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226050

Tag Team Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Champions   Tag Team Champions EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm

kanes theme song hits the arena with a huge fire explosion and the crowd start there boos.

the lights go red,kane is seen standing on the ramp with a devilish smile on his face and the tag team title in his hand he walks down the ramp as he does fire starts coming out from the ramp ,the arena looks like hell.kane then climbs the ring and he enters it over the top rope ,he then goes in the middle of the ring raises his hands up slowly and as he raises them down a fire explosion occurs from all four corners of the ring and the lights go even more red . kane now picks up a microphone speaks.

Every one saw how we dominated our oppenents,everyone witnessed what the massive destruction stands for,and as my brother of destruction said this is only the begning of a new era,the era of the massive destruction,a dark era where not even the strongest of the superstars can surrvive our wraith, our dark goals will be achieved,all three members of our team are champions and yet those weaklings still dare to look us in the eye, no one is worthy to face us (the crowd boos ) when we won these titles that was just a preview of what awaits xwi,the gates of hell will be open when ever we set foot in this ring,souls of our victoms will burn,and were gonna make everyone pay for their sins against us,the word Massive destruction is gonna strike fear into everyone who dares stands against us.know if anyone has a problem in this onslaught,come and speak now and we MIGHT be merciful.

jerry lawler :what is the mass destruction thinking cole.

michael cole:No one knows what these three monsters want,but they made it very clear that none can defeat them,now if i was a superstar i would think twice before facing them.

TBC:ANYONE
Back to top Go down
TheCorre

TheCorre

XWI Cash : 226073

Tag Team Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Champions   Tag Team Champions EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:34 am

After the three men were waiting if someone dares to challenge them. . .

MusicPlaylist

Then suddenly, Randy Orton's theme music hits the arena and the crowd started cheering. He shows up from the back with a microphone in his hand. He stands on the stage while staring at the three destructive men. Randy Orton puts the microphone under his mouth and started to speak.

The Viper || Randy Orton

Undertaker, Kane. Congratulations for becoming the new Unified tag team champions, but you guys haven't prove anything yet to me and to the people, because me and Booker-T are not even partners infact we are rivals, I do not even know why did they put me and Booker together knowing that we can never be united and you two know that and as for you Big Show, your not proving anything here, I bet you cannot even defend your title, at Smackdown, when I become the number one contender for your undisputed title, I will surely take that title away from you. So next week at RAW, I know you guys are asking for a 3 on 3 tag team match but I have something better in mind. Since I want to have a match against you guys, why will I have to have two partners to beat you guys when I can do it by myself? Next week on Monday Night RAW, this match is going to be a gauntlet match. Randy Orton vs Kane, Undertaker and Big Show.

The crowd started cheering their lungs out and chanting ''Orton, Orton, Orton!''

TBC: Kane, Undertaker or Big Show

Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249143

Tag Team Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Champions   Tag Team Champions EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:24 am

OCC : WOW :O I really didn't expect that Shocked

AWESOME !!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225847

Tag Team Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Champions   Tag Team Champions EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:11 am

As Randy Orton finishes talking, Undertaker picks up the mic and starts to talk.

The Undertaker

Orton, you do not know what you have asked for. A gauntlet match(Undertaker smirks) seriously, against the three of the best in XWI. I am glad to say, Randy that after this match, you are no longer going to have that pretty face. Your face is going to get rearranged badly. I am going to to tombstone you and send you to hell. you shouldnt have bitten off more than you could chew, Randy and see where this has gotten you. I say i will be there and will be happy to end your career with my brothers of destruction. Now I await my Brothers decision. Beware, Randy, something will happen and you shall pay the price for questioning our power. (Undertaker laughs deeply.

Micheal Cole: Whats going on, Jerry

Jerry Lawler: I dont know, Cole but Randy Orton is in serious trouble

TBC: Big Show, Kane, Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247461

Tag Team Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Champions   Tag Team Champions EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:49 am

Big Show Then Starts to Talk...

::>>The Worlds Largest Athlete<<::

Well Undertaker i totally agree with you, Orton you asked for something that you should have never asked for, I respect you but when me and my brothers get in that ring with you,We will have "NO MERCY" on you. Don't for even 1 second think that you stand a chance against The "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION". Orton you will beg for mercy and deep down inside you are intimidated of us and you now that. There is no escape against us now orton, you will suffer the pain that nobody has ever suffered in the XWI.

Randy Orton looks intimidated .

Jerry Lawler: Is Orton really intimidated of "MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" Cole?

Michael Cole: We are only going to find that out after they face each other.

TBC:Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
TheCorre

TheCorre

XWI Cash : 226073

Tag Team Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Champions   Tag Team Champions EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:08 am

Orton stares at Big Show then replied to his message.

The Viper || Randy Orton

Big Show, I am certainly not intimidated by a guy who has not proven anything in this business yet. Infact, you all three must be intimidated by me because I have the guts to challenge three of the biggest superstars in this company without any other superstar in the locker room to help me unlike you three guys, you are the giants of the XWI and yet you still depend on one another. . . and this Monday Night on RAW, I will make sure that each of you guys will get a taste of an R-K-O!

Randy Orton drops his microphone as the crowd started cheering for him. BIg Show started calling Orton to come in the ring, Orton stares at Big Show for a second then he ran down the ramp as the Massive Destruction is getting ready, Orton slides in the ring then punches Big Show but Kane caught Orton's neck but Orton kicks Kane on the stomach then a lot of referres slid into the ring and holded down the massive destruction and Orton as well.

The crowd started chanting ''Let them fight!, Let them fight!''

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tag Team Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Champions   Tag Team Champions Empty

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Champions
Page 1 of 1