Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Team of Champions

Go down 
3 posters

TEAM NAME For Masked kane, abyss and undertaker faction?
Minstry of Darkness
Team of Champions   I_vote_lcap60%Team of Champions   I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
The Deception
Team of Champions   I_vote_lcap20%Team of Champions   I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
The Iconic Monsters
Team of Champions   I_vote_lcap20%Team of Champions   I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226790

Team of Champions   Empty
PostSubject: Team of Champions    Team of Champions   EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:21 am

The scene opens ,we see the crowd waiting for some action suddenly a fire explosion hits the arena and all the lights go out.(screams are heard from the crowd). now kane theme song hits the arena .

Fire starts coming out of the ramp , and slowly the lights get red , Masked kane is seen standing on the ramp The tag team title is around his waist . he slowly walks down the ramp , as masked kane gets near the ring he climbs and enters over the top rope , then goes in the middle of the ring and stops , he does his signature taunt by raising his hands up slowly and when he raises them down a huge fire explosion occurs from all four corners of the ring ,the lights go even more red, masked kane now picks up a mic and begins to speak.

...::::MASKED KANE::::...

Last Night On Containment ,Hell was Unleashed ,(removes the title from his waist and raises it high with a smirk on his face and now keeps it on his shoulder ). A newly formed Team consisting of abyss me and the undertaker went to the devils playground , we all walked in just as XWI superstars and we all walked out as XWI champions. The Undertaker beat two other men to become the XWI worlds heavyweight champion , He is the holder of the holy grail and the phenom of the XWI , While me and The Monster abyss beat Triple h and Kane (pauses) To become the XWI Tag team champions .Which means we are the best tag team in this industry and there is no one who can stop us. Now everyone is willing to have a shot at these titles (points at the title) everyone will try to face us , only to be annihilated , only to be tortured , only to be destroyed and visit the after life as it awaits for there demise but let me tell those fools something , if you do make that mistake you will not regret it ,because there wont be any moment for regret ,only the depths of hell where your souls will burn .(mixed reaction from the crowd)

stops for a few seconds and begins to speak .

As for the imposter kane , i told you i am the real monster ,i told you that you are a disgrace and yet you dint believe me , but you failed , you failed to be known as kane because the undertaker and abyss betrayed you and joined forces with me , you failed to retain the tag team championships as it defined your career once but now it defines mine , i took everything from you and proved to not only taker and abyss but the whole world that i am the true kane ,that i am the true monster and what you are is just a sick imposter , a wanna be trying to be me , you should be ashamed that even that fool brock lesnar betrayed you after your lost and called you a loser .

masked kane laughs in an evil way and now begins to speak

Now First i would like abyss to Join me here and then the undertaker , so we can name our faction and show all these humans and the fools back there in the locker room that our faction is a Team of Champions .

Masked Kane waits .

TBC : ABYSS, after abyss replies TBC taker only

Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247461

PostSubject: Re: Team of Champions    Team of Champions   EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:47 pm

As Kane waits for Abyss's Arrival... The Theme Song Hits

As Kane is seen With a smirk as He sees The Hardcore Monster and one Half of The Unified Tag Team Champ 'ABYSS' Enter through The curtain With a Devilish smile... He Does his Signature taunt on The Stage.. As he does a Bolt of Thunder hits him and causes Smoke... Abyss Walks through the smoke This time with a Barred Wire Wooden stick and A bag.. He reaches The ramp with His White Outfit and Red Mask... He walks Towards The Steps and lays The Bag on The Corner of the ring

Jerry The king Lawler: I Wonder what This sadistic Beast has in that bag NOW?

Michael Cole: He's now this Industry's Tag Team Champion and The winner of The MNM Battle royal.. which Allows Him to face any Champion , He's Done many Brutal things since The arrival of his... You Felt the pain King.

He stops Before taking a Step, He Smashes The Barred Wire Stick On to his Forehead With Laughter.. He Stops to smash his Bloody Face , He Takes some of The Blood from his Face on his hands and Rubs the hand With Blood on The Tag-Team Titles... He Climbs the Steel Steps and as He enters The ropes He Enters The Ring, He Enters and Runs Towards The Ropes , as He does He performs His Signature Taunt towards the Crowd. He Climbs The turnbucle and Once again Makes use of The Barred wire Stick.. He starts To Smash The Barred wire Stick Right On to His face. He stops To smash his Head and Turns His attention Over The Masked Kane , Both of Them Stare At Each Other, A Staff Member Slides into The ring with Deep Fear. He Walks Towards The monster Abyss Who Is seen with A Devilish smirk , The Staff Member Hands The Hardcore Monster A Mic and The Monster Speaks

The Monster Abyss
Kane... Our Team Of 3 has accomplished Destruction and The Most Valuable prize of 1.. The Holy Grails..... The Undertaker , The XWI World Heavyweight Champion!! He proved To Orton and Booker What The word Destruction Defines, He had Proved Just how Worthy And Destructive He was!! He Defined what He was and Our Team Was!! He Defined The True Meaning Of WORTHY... You... The Big Red monster 'KANE', You Proved Alot, You Proved To Everyone Who Really Was The Impostor and Who Really Was The Inner and Outer Monster!! You Proved and Defined What A Demon Is... KANE Your No Demon.. Your The Devil Himself!! You are The Real Monster.. You are The Real KANE!! You should No Longer Be Called The DEVILS FAVORITE DEMON!! You should be called The Devil of The Demons You Have Proved To everyone That You were Indeed who You Have always Been... A MONSTER!! You have Proved To The real impostor Kane why He shouldn't Try To Be what He isn't and He and Nobody can Be.. A MONSTER!! Now On To Me, I Have Defined To everyone Single One in The Locker what This Beast Right Here [Abyss Points at himself] Really Defines... And every Single one Knows what I Define and what I Stand For... And that is HARDCORE!! That Was proven Every Since My arrival In The XWI... XWI Known as Xtreme Wrestling Impact... Xtreme Is a Word Our team Defines and Is a Word That The Others Will Never Describe!! Our Team Proved What we really are and Really Will Be!! Our Team Should Be Known as... The Ministry Of Darkness!! So Undertaker Come On Out here..

TBC: The Undertaker
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225847

PostSubject: Re: Team of Champions    Team of Champions   EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:59 am

As Abyss and Kane wait for the Undertaker, THe undertaker's theme song hits the arena,and he arrives out of bursting smoke. He makes his way to the ramp and does a signature pose. He gets into the ring and starts to talk.

Team of Champions   2ic4r45

My Brothers, from the start of this team formation, i knew that we all will hold a title. Now, the whole of XWI, shall know who we are and our purpose in this human world. Abyss, you proved to be the Monster that woke up the true Kane. Kane, you have proved to the whole of XWI that you are the true kane and the other kane was the imposter kane, and soon we shall dispose of that waste, but we need to focus on more important things, like eliminating the scums that get in our way. We shall rule over XWI and for those who get in our way, well then(undertaker smirks) they can just go and REST IN PEACE.(THe Fans cheer)

TBC: Masked Kane
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226790

PostSubject: Re: Team of Champions    Team of Champions   EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:54 am

as undertaker stops masked kane now speaks

...::::MASKED KANE::::...

I agree with everything both of you had to say brothers , together we will annihilate our enemies together we will bring torture to there souls and make sure they burn in Hell, All three of us stand here as champions and we are gonna hold the holy grail for a long long time , The Ministry of darkness will be known as the most dominant force to ever step foot in the XWI ,because we posses the most dominant wrestlers from this pitiful planet ,The Ministry of darkness will always prevail and just like my brothers said if any 1 comes in our way we will eliminate them and bring misery to there souls . All Hail The Ministry Of Darkness !!!!

All Three of them raise there Titles High as there theme song plays and the scene Ends.

END OF RP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team of Champions    Team of Champions   Empty

Back to top Go down

Team of Champions
Page 1 of 1