Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Fighting With Pride

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheCorre

TheCorre

XWI Cash : 226473

Fighting With Pride Empty
PostSubject: Fighting With Pride   Fighting With Pride EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:51 am

The XWI arena is eating their snacks on their seats still feeling the aftershock of Friday Night Smackdown. . .

MusicPlaylist

Then all of the sudden, Randy Orton's theme music started to play as the crowd started cheering, he appeared from the back then the crowd started going wild. Orton walks down the ramp with a strange look on his face, he rolls into the ring, gets up and then immediately grabbed a microphone and started to speak.

Randy Orton

This Past Friday Night at Smackdown, the Undertaker won the Fatal-4-Way match to be the number one contender for Big Show's Undisputed World Championship at Royal Pride. But even though I am not the one qualified to take on the Big Show, I will prove it this coming Monday Night At RAW when I take on three of the biggest and baddest superstars in this company and I will take them all out and after I do that, I will beat Booker-T next Sunday at Royal Pride to be crowned your new Intercontinental Champion. Next Sunday, I will be the very second Intercontinental Champion and that is not all for that night, I will also win the rumble match and challenge who ever will be the Undisputed Champion at February's Pay-Per-View Event, weather it will be the Undertaker or The Big Show. And I will do all this with pride!

Randy Orton dropped his microphone as his theme music hits and the crowd cheers

END OF PROMO

Back to top Go down

Fighting With Pride
Page 1 of 1